RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > King Of Rapverse Text Tourney
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-05, 03:29 AM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
A mag son...a mag

IP: 3240 794D

Introduction
Well I think it is extremely gay that we haven't had a mag this entire tourny, so I made the personal decision to make one myself. We have had many trials and tribulations through this whole thing. Flow was gunna cancel the tourny, problems with rules, problems with voting council members, but through it all we have this, the semi-finals, and the final-four.

32.Hotshh!
Basically coming out of nowhere to make it here, he is most likely the biggest underdog even to this point. In the first round he faced the heavily favored Cannabarz and BARELY won 3-2. Some alright punches, he was using explanations which have proved to not be very popualr in this tourny so far. Second round he battled a RV vet Killah.Bwoy. I think the only reason he won this one was because KB dropped pretty whack cuz hot came with some generic little things and easy personals, but hey, he still won, 4-1. Third round he beat an RV vet AGAIN in R-Rated. This was basically another time where the person he faced someone and THEY beat themselves cuz hot came a little ehhhhh, with this. He had some alright personals and shit but overall it was just average. Fourth round...he did it again. Beat ANOTHER RV "vet" in SPuL. This time it wasn't because the vet "beat themselves" it was cuz hotshh! came pretty nice. SPuL got an extension which I thought was extremely homosexual because he is supposed to get it BEFORE time runs out but w.e. Basically hotshh! earned his spot in the final four.
Best punch so far this tourny:
'Greed blind you' like mase in Kells eyes that made the Tour Dead..
But if its the "money on ya mind" Ill make change out ya Fore head

21.Pop Lotty
An RV vet who DAMN sure doesn't get the respect he deserves. Basically the story thus far for him is topping every single person who tried to mock his record. First round he had some little overrated ass newbie Ike who he simply SMASHED him without even using any personals...5-1. Second round he faced Troop, who he basically hated. Now Troop is a cool cat but damn, Pop bombed him. He pulled out a quote, ripped it, few personals and BAM! he gets the 4-0 KO eassssy. Third round he faced the most overrated mother fucker on this site other than SPuL....Kingz...ironically SPuL's butt buddy. He killed him with lots of personals...hard ones also. Fourth round he got a no-show....BOOOOOOO!
Best punch so far this tourny:
So dumb...surround your damn neck with a tight harness
Wanna be Royal-T,so ya lines should get throne in the garbage

17. Led Poetic
An old RB head who has surprised many, but done exactly what others thought he could do. First round, he got some newbie fag Wreckk...who got wrecked. But LP was wi-wi-whack cuz he didnt have to try, throwing genric punches and blah blah blah but Wreckk came horrible so LP won easy. Second round no-show-homo schema. Third round he beat triple n in a pretty good battle that was as one sided as the votes. He had hits and misses but OBVIOUSLY caught the win as I don't think Triple N came very hard. Fourth round he beat Chrit in a DOPE ass battle. Problem was that chrit recycled and whatnot while LP came with some hot ass lines to take the win.....by KO.
Best Punch So far in the tourny:
Voters might not get it...but they can get a vision in mental
Cuz they'll secret stashed....And I aint talkin late night comedy central

14. Socrates
Our most sexiest competitor has been one of the favorites from the start and has held his own through this whole thing. First round, he had a beefy battle with GangsStarShit which ended in KO because he simply brought more personals and had a harder verse than GSS brought. Second round he battled Premanition for what was probably the most controversial match so far. Two people changed their vote after polling but in the end this battle ended 3-2 and everyone moced on with their lives. Round three he faced Vango in ANOTHER beefy/controversial match. Soc almost no showed because of Vango's homosexual whoring of the extension rules but showed 22 minutes later with a decent verse which lacked a bit in punches but made up for it in whoring. In the end Soc got the KO because hes just that pimp and/or Vango sucks booty cheeks. Fourth round he faced C.A.L.I....whored him. Threw in a picture adn BOOM easy win and on to semis.
Best Punch in the tourny so far:
So why should you even try?Well I bet I know what you are craving
I can bet my bottom dollar.....that its even more than ya life savings

Outro
So we now know our battlers. I would have to say each of us has a very equal chance of taking this thing depending on how hard each tries. So, will the finals be Socrates vs. Pop Lotty? A match between pretty good friends to finally determine superiority? Socrates vs. Led Poetic? A match of two very good textcees which would test the new school versus old school? hotshh! vs Pop Lotty? A match of two of the biggest underdogs that there are to finally prove what they have? hotshh! vs. Led Poetic? A match of a relative newb versus a prestigious veteran? Only time will tell....

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Last edited by Socrates : 01-07-05 at 04:36 AM.

Old 01-07-05, 04:37 AM   #2
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Now everyone praise me

Track of the week:

Old 01-07-05, 09:23 AM   #3
Ancel
God is a Fable.

IP: B7EE 6DD9

Damn yo i would have to say this mag was better then the one for the first week but then again there is only 4 people so you can write alot.... next is the interview with me

but yeah nice mag fam...

i would love to see it me and socrates or me and hotshh in the final... because i know im prolly gunna face pop lotty next round unless i end up facing soc right off the bat

Old 01-07-05, 11:33 AM   #4
Premanition
-Classified-

IP: E298 A863

dope mag soc, gotta say this was a gud read needed more of these....

anyway mostly true but i still feel fuckin cheated but woteva gud luck n atleast ur best of the tourney was against me...

lol

damn i shud be here

pz

Old 01-07-05, 01:41 PM   #5
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26

like i said before week one 3 of the 4 people i chose to make it to the final 4 are in only suprising one is hotshh!! he's got the potential to take it all though so dont sleep

and congratulations to all 4 of you, so far you have all won a piece of the prize... but who will get the big $500.. Soc? Pop? Hot? Led?

Lets wait and see

im sticking with my prediction from week 1

Socrates all the way

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 01-07-05, 01:49 PM   #6
Ambient
I just don't give a fuck!

Text Record: 5-0
IP: 0D01 5ECC

One word, dope.

Nice job soc.

Old 01-07-05, 03:43 PM   #7
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: AA0C 18AC

I'm a hood fella B.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty  
Old 01-07-05, 04:35 PM   #8
Ancel
God is a Fable.

Yo me and socrates are gunna be in the final unless we face eachother next round... then it will be me and hotshh for the final

Old 01-07-05, 11:18 PM   #9
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Jea. My mags=dope

Now schema you can set up the battles anytime now =/

Track of the week:

Old 01-08-05, 02:50 AM   #10
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

Text Record: 44-3
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9CA0 C805

What is the grand prize anyway?? 500 bucks and some audio shit and Cds, right??

Good mag btw....

Yes it is $500, 10 cds of your choice, a mic, any audio program you want, and i duno i think thats it

MATCHES ARE SET EVERYONE GO LOOK

Last edited by will a peer : 01-08-05 at 12:54 PM.
Send a message via AIM to SmokaJoka. Send a message via MSN to SmokaJoka. Send a message via Yahoo to SmokaJoka.  
Old 01-08-05, 03:35 PM   #11
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: 72DA 9394

hot fucking mag..very neutral..u get props

Old 01-08-05, 03:35 PM   #12
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Uhh.. Dope yo..

Old 01-08-05, 03:38 PM   #13
Mage
Surreal

Text Record: 0-0
IP: E09B 97DF

...Nice mag,<----meaning i liked it..
...Ghosts...

Old 01-10-05, 12:43 PM   #14
gunit101.
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-5
IP: D077 19FE

Mag goes like this:

I would have won, if it weren't for faggety admins.

Old 01-10-05, 01:48 PM   #15
Ancel
God is a Fable.

shadow im sorry to tell you but you wouldnt have won this tourny...

im willing to bet that you wouldnt have made it into the final 4 and if you was lucky and did and if you got me you woulda been knocked out once you went up against me