RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-09, 02:29 AM   #1
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
Shit like this... doesn't even make me cringe anymore, I can watch it and have no emotions of grief or sadness or pain... i'm used to the vile world we live in and it's dispicable fucking pigs that inhabit it. I feel like I can be just as cold-hearted as these disgusting scumbags and laugh and have no remorse while I take a life away... i'd love to kill the majority of people living on this hell-hole, i'd slit your throats while staring into your eyes with a smile and sever you limb from limb and then bath in your blood... i fucking hate most of you earthworms..

That wasn't Karate, karate is self defence, and regardless the techniques he used was fucking trash that i've seen white belts perform better. I SPIT on your fucking fake black belt. That fucking punk got knocked down with a single kick from a fucking RETARD. A retard put up a decent fight against a karate "master". I would love to fight him myself and beat him to death with my bare hands and crush his skull under my foot...

I feel the same fucking way man. Thought I was the only one. I remember when I stopped feeling. It was like a stretch of 3 months, I would just get up watch the news before work and read yahoo news and just see and read of all this crazy shit for like 6 months straight with no signs of change or letting up. And one day I was like fuck it. I fucking hate people. There are people that I want to see suffer, by my hands, before my eyes. The way I feel scares me sometimes because the shit is like, like the world is so fuckin bad that it makes me feel evil and want to do unthinkable things to some of these fucking people. Like when is life just going to end, fuck this bullshit that happens day in and day out. I actually sit and think for hours at a time of just going on a rampage and just going vigilante and killing these fucking people. ugh, fuck the world fuck these fucks die slow.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote