RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-11, 03:01 PM   #34
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Quote:
But so what about the native tribe recently discovered in the brazilian amazon who have never been contacted by the outside world yet? I highly doubt they even know what a Jesus Christ is. I highly doubt they know what a bible is. I highly doubt they even know what paper to read shit off of is. So, they're all going to hell because they never seeked refuge in Christ? That doesn't even make sense.

This applies to anyone, ever, that died without hearing about Jesus, for whatever reason, be it the time or place they were born.

1 Peter 3:18-20
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water

One of the purposes that Jesus allowed himself to die, was so that he could go in to the Spirit World (place of existence between death and resurrection) as a spirit. Here he initiated the teaching to those that those spirits that were in prison and could not proceed without the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is easy to discern here that it is talking about the dead because Peter referenced the people who died in the time of Noah. This is summed up great in the next quoted scripture.

1 Peter 4:6
For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

These two scripture makes it very clear that all people who ever have, are and will live on the earth, will have the opportunity to hear and learn the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Quote:
A hope that maybe just maybe if I throw my whole life away and ruin my relationship with my family and everyone I know and discontinue a family business that has been passed down for generations, that hopefully I'll end up in heaven when it's all said and done and it'll have been worth it? That's fucking stupid, period. And if you think a supreme God can't understand that, then you're stupid too, period.

God knows the importance we give to things, did he not know the love Abraham had for Isaac when he asked Abraham to sacrifice his son? Yet, Abraham was willing to honor God and BECAUSE of that, Isaac was allowed to live. It's a test of faith and loyalty, will you hold things above God, who is creator of all things which you have to hold?

Quote:
It just logically doesn't add up if you think about it. How could getting a ticket to such an amazingly described place like heaven be so simple as to close your eyes and say "Jesus Christ I accept you into my heart as my lord and savior" despite how you lived your life aka being able to murder and kill and rape and steal and disobey pretty much every commandment and follow the seven deadly sins to a tee. I don't think it's that easy bud.

I don't pretend to have an answer for everything, I'm still young in my walk with the Lord but I do know this much. You can say that the other guy you replied to earlier wasn't a Theif and that he was a good boy and all that, thats fine, me personally, I know the person I was before I asked the Lord into my heart. I was having sex out of marriage, I stole from people and bussinesses, I was careless, thoughtless and selfish. I was NOT immediately changed instanteously, I had to seek guidance in His Word, I prayed for peace, forgiveness, to be made new and to be molded into the man I was made to be, I had to repent for what I've done by turning from my Sin, and in turning from it, I was changed. I'm not incable of sinning but I turn from it, I do not wish to disappoint God, only to honor His Word. We are to turn from Sin like Joseph ran from the Married Woman who wanted to lay with him.

Quote:
You can't tell me shit about God only letting christians into heaven because God never came down to nobody and said it and had it officially recorded and documented. The bible is not official

You're joking right? You say no man can understand Gods wills or plans and that the Bible isn't official, yet you ask for an officially recorded and documented word from God. Yet exists a Bible, which is the Word Of God, Divinely inspired, in which is written that

Ecclesiastes 3:14
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

What more do you need? A Miracle?

Matthew 4:7

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: `Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Quote:
There is no way it would be that simple to get to heaven. You think letting rapists into heaven just cuz they decided to be christian but letting african kids who spent their whole lives starving with no education who never had the chance to even learn about or hear the word "Jesus" once in their life-time rot in hell is absolute love?

John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I've already given my reply to those like the african kids you mention at the start of this post so I won't add to any redudancy

Quote:
I think it's all just one big plan to keep humans seperated even more then we already are. Only the few chosen ones make it, we are better then you because we are going to heaven and you aren't, we are different and because of it we don't like you as much so we will now segregate ourselves from you.

Who do we segregate ourselves from? Did Jesus not dwell with and preach to the sinners, he didn't preach to those worthy of it, who in the eyes of God is rightoues above all other men?

Romans 3:9-10
9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Quote:
And I'll be fucking surprised if you could give me a logical retort to that, that actually validates your arguement and discredits this one. Fuck it, I'll even accept Jesus as my lord and savior if you can.

For someone who has read the Bible twice, as you say, you ask questions your reading would have answered.