RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-04, 12:31 AM   #1
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

Untitled

IP: 322E 3373

just some old shit i figured i'd post...

uncharted marksmen pullin apart parts’a thoughts of patriarchs armed wit subcultres of hearts
watch em march, warriors vibe n talk like we’re icons, cuz by this disguised wri-ton I wont have to bite my tounge,
disected messages, expected sentiment - defended our lessons in rhetoric,
instead of expectin it gettin better then this, I get ahead of my head, n connect with my spirit
Spillin my feelins into this newsprint when my truths produce loose views infused with bruses that grew some grusome new stuff
shit they already knew, but, they're too new to use it...
misconstrue you & look down, who would've knew you'd put your foot down

for real it seems the squeels n screams r tha only things that reveal tha squeemish, weed out the weakness,
get out n see the seedl'ngs, cuz without you, me is not needed,
feel tha beat- doesn’t seem like this is real to me, numb from tha people that keep me down with their heels n feet,
vanish in sequence,tryna look ahead & see where these feet prints is leadin,
what could they feel when I never showed yall what i think untill the greeting's done
puttin on these easy fronts when people speak in fonts because of diseased tounges
failed so now I’m down on my knees, n when my blood spills in tha street it freezes, n this concrete is cold n unweilding,
i know all about cold feet, it sucks, so im greeting some jus to recive unneeded love,
kept sleeping on us until the weaklings won, this is why we can never have things we want - uneven odds, keep it so i dont speak this much, so it all ended when i was reaching up,
i know everyone's in need of somethin, but with everything burned down now... u can be acustomed ta feelin weak with nothin never seen things start, so i guess that leaving's harmless,

.... yall can get going if im boring ya

the flame's still seapin under the door… they’re still creepin under, ill never let you in, cuz u dont see what i got here, it's getting hotter, but im bleeding water,
yall can greive in darkness while im hittin these green narcotics...
good thing yall can see my scilence…cuz it’s the only thing that’s keeping honest…
a living n breathing prophet, revolutionary in progress, never succumb to these greedy monsters
see, I think the streets is larger then a single mother screaming at the leaving father, the greif & horror...
it’s the things we don’t speak, but ponder... change is right under your feet... think, youngster

akwordz

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-04, 01:43 PM   #2
RumpleSmoothspin
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DB2C A475

Feelin that shit... deep concept.... and nice flow... althout some lines i didnt get.. but in poems... thats usually the case... lmAo!!!... good spittin.. ima keep ma eyes open~
I dunt play who the fuck is feelin this??/
Im the villain killin n' stellin just for da thrill of it/
The fellin of this adrenalin spillin is still da shit/(stellen- stealin, fellin - feeling)
-Rumple_Smoothspinn~~

~Stop hearts when i drop bars, with bullets leavin even Death with scars~
--Rumple_Smoothspinn~~

Net ReCoRd===== 19-0-8
rapbattle record== 1-0-1