RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-08, 01:24 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Nah, I just step in when misinformed people are making fools of themselves.

You're saying stuff that either doesn't make sense or you have no proof of, and making statements that I happen to know aren't true.

So I'm telling you, stop saying the same stuff over and over again, because it's just... I dunno, like, I don't even understand what you're trying to do or why you're keeping up this whole thing... I seriously don't get it at all, what kind of mind state you must be in to be doing what you're doing.

Do you really not see what I'm talking about?

You've been calling nos and anyone else that speaks against you wiggers and drug addicts, and telling them to hop off your nuts for what, 5 pages now? And it's not even just this thread, in every single other thread it's the same... Either that or you're digging through RV for old pictures or calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a dickrider.

It's just like, wtf are you doing? You seem to think like a child. Don't you have anything of value to say? Is the only way you can defend yourself making empty, futile attacks at people that just make you look worse?

And you are supposedly an adult who has a CHILD on the way?????

Shed some light on this shit for me bro, cause you've baffled me.