RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-05, 01:48 AM   #151
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0A37 178E

damn l is vicious lol
so is that ur shoe site girl or a friends?

O.Y.D.
Old 10-30-05, 02:25 AM   #152
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 7113 B39E

woman I said it's a friend's lol

someone on this site (RapVerse) bought it from her last weekend though, he'll be making some changes on it and what-not but you can still buy stuff right now if you want to...make sure you put my name as a referal or something when you order lol

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-05, 03:56 AM   #153
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 1914 6B7E

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity

and Will, I'd put your FUCKing dick into a meat grinder while it's still attatched to your body if you ever thought about putting it near me...

*gags dick in your mouth*

lol, can you breathe?

*gags dick in your mouth again*

word.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-05, 04:44 AM   #154
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 7F23 8EDF

Will S.Unyu dude you dont got the material to make chicks gag, so put that fuckin push pop away and stop runnin ya mouth... as for this thread.. i have a solution for everyone being slept on..
everyone focus on me and my battles, and i will single handedly vote on everyone on RV's open battles, thus by being a good person, ending the beef.. except with natural killa, fuckin homo... peace
Old 10-30-05, 04:46 AM   #155
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiZzO
Will S.Unyu dude you dont got the material to make chicks gag, so put that fuckin push pop away and stop runnin ya mouth... as for this thread.. i have a solution for everyone being slept on..
everyone focus on me and my battles, and i will single handedly vote on everyone on RV's open battles, thus by being a good person, ending the beef.. except with natural killa, fuckin homo... peace

1. who the fuck are you in the 1st place?
2. commentin on another mans "material" as you put it, is homo
3. who the fuck are you?
4.your battles are wack
5.who the FUCK are you?
6. stfu!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 10-30-05, 04:56 AM   #156
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

lol dont u worry about who i am... fuckin bitch want a battle?? ill set it up now?? if im so wack?? u wont mind gettin an easy win!
Old 10-30-05, 05:00 AM   #157
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
lol dont u worry about who i am... fuckin bitch want a battle?? ill set it up now?? if im so wack?? u wont mind gettin an easy win!

hell nah I wont mind
set that shit up bitch

rules is
1:00-1:30
due in 3 days
no d/r votes
set that shit up in audio battles, bitch!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 10-30-05, 05:05 AM   #158
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

urrrr yeah.. i dont got a mic... text battle... and ill owe u audio when i get one.. n dont be a pussy sayin u dont battle text cause u got a record.. so dont be a pussy
Old 10-30-05, 05:06 AM   #159
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
urrrr yeah.. i dont got a mic... text battle... and ill owe u audio when i get one.. n dont be a pussy sayin u dont battle text cause u got a record.. so dont be a pussy

I havent text battled outside in tournaments this year
why would I start to merk you (which I already know I can do) in text.
no special favors, you wanna battle, we can go audio, Im sure you have some headphones in yo crib
rap through ya headphones, you fuckin loser

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 10-30-05, 05:09 AM   #160
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

hey u fuckin pussy.. u think u can merk me.. then do it u fuckin hoe... fuckin merk me.. its an easy win for u.. ill set it upp.. ill set everythin all u gotta do is spit.. so grow some balls u fuckin pussy n battle me
Old 10-30-05, 05:11 AM   #161
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
hey u fuckin pussy.. u think u can merk me.. then do it u fuckin hoe... fuckin merk me.. its an easy win for u.. ill set it upp.. ill set everythin all u gotta do is spit.. so grow some balls u fuckin pussy n battle me

THATS the problem
there wont be any "spittin" goin on
there will just be typing
and you gettin made and callin out my votes d/r votes, cos Im gonna be winnin 4-0
then you're gonna make an alias and vote on the battle
and someone's gonna find out
then you're gonna get banned
and then everyone will clown you
just save yourself the embarrassment.

if you wanna battle me, get a mic, so we can actually "spit"
KTHXBYE

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 10-30-05, 05:15 AM   #162
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

get ya fuckin tail from between ya fuckin legs... and battle me in text cause i DONT GOT A MIC at the moment.. grow some balls n fuckin battle.. but its fuckin obvious to see ur to scared cunt.. i said ill set shit up.. u do ur thing and battle n we see who wins.. i dont bitch about votes if they fair.. so stop talkin shit and accept the battle.
Old 10-30-05, 05:23 AM   #163
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
get ya fuckin tail from between ya fuckin legs... and battle me in text cause i DONT GOT A MIC at the moment.. grow some balls n fuckin battle.. but its fuckin obvious to see ur to scared cunt.. i said ill set shit up.. u do ur thing and battle n we see who wins.. i dont bitch about votes if they fair.. so stop talkin shit and accept the battle.

I'll accept the battle when I can actually HEAR the words you are sayin.
audio is better cos you cant rap in fancy fonts and use quotes to amplify your wack ass punches.
audio is better because you can hear the anguish in 1's voice and his mood when you battle him
text is dead
suck a dick, get the fuck outta here

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 10-30-05, 05:27 AM   #164
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

see the excuses this bitch makes up cause u fuckin scared cunt, u a fuckin scared lil bitch.. ur fuckin audios are fuckin terrible u got more chance beatin me in text u fuckin wimp... fuckin grow a cock u bitch.. fuckin hate fagget ass bitches like yo...
Old 10-30-05, 05:34 AM   #165
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

man this thread got more views than Star Jones!

arrrrg