RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-06, 12:50 PM   #16
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9DB1 76F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
you left oyd? when did that happen? man im out of the loop

Q joined..that's what happend ya dig
Old 12-11-06, 01:09 PM   #17
Killa-K
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A856 B8EA

Beat.....is nice and feelin the stress of the word 'guuuur' or whatever it is....sound good.....and nice flow....and the lyrics sound like u thought alotta about what u wrote no bullshit feel me.....Whoa hook is nice tooo really feelin the stress of words at the end.....dope shit here man....real nice on this joint.....overall 10/10 RV rating real nice....damn but no d/l haha
Old 12-11-06, 03:40 PM   #18
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C9A2 1C80

Already heard some of this a capella, must say it comes out even better on the beat. Man I love this beat, props to JD for real!

Aight, first verse on the Kanye West tip hehe, I like ya flow here, going into diff style with the "izzer" ish.
You keepin ya lyrics on a real level you know, keeping it quite direct and raw which is enjoyable to listen to, ya dig? (hah)

Hook...hmmm...i dunno who said it but the shit is going too loud man, tone it down just a little. I like it but it ain't wowing me...you had hooks in past that were more catchy than this one but it's good nonetheless

Second verse, switching it up again. I really enjoy seeing this different side of you, not hearing ya signature flow but something more daring and maybe challenging for you personally.
The lyrics...like I said, you speakin on what you find important, on things you care about and I can hear it. Got a more laidback delivery which suits the track.

I wanna see more shit like this, see u growin as an artist day by day, keep raising the bar

1 Love

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-06, 03:43 PM   #19
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9DB1 76F4

Thanks ma......