RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-09, 10:36 PM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

You ever regret some decisions in life?

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I know I do.

For example, two days ago I asked my girlfriend to move in with me. She gladly accepted. Present day, and she is annoying the fuck out of me already trying to input her fucking interior decorating swag onto my place.

On the plus side, its cleaner now because I hate housework. I get my meals cooked for me and I get sex whenever I damn well please. Good times. Iunno though man, I may have to Chris Brown her ass so she knows her place.
Old 03-18-09, 10:43 PM   #2
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9C3F 4521

^^^^^ worst mistake u coulda made..........

The only thing that keeps me with my mrs is that i have my own gaff to fuck off to for when ever she pisses me off, inwhich is on the daily!
I have the perfect setup, i go round hers for dinner and when i want to get my freak on.Then i can go home to no mess, no hassle, no argueing etc and just chill without distraction.
But still in saying this if she decides she aint gonna be a twat all nite, i stay there.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-09, 10:59 PM   #3
Brydon
I made it and il end it

As for mistakes plenty...............

1.Wished i never treated my ex with so much dis-respect.That girl loved me for everything i was but i abused the love and dis-regarded it as nothing.Big Mistake.Since i woulda had somebody who truely did love me and wasnt there just for being there, she had real love and thats proper hard to find.

2.Wish i never touched drugs in my life. Yeah they have opened up my mind to alot of things but overall they have made me mentally weak.I gained a horrible taste of anxiety and although iv always had some kind of depression, it made it alot worse and can easily become a daily thing.On top of that although i havent had one for quite awhile i got panic attacks at a point in my life and they are more scary then anything u can feel in life trust.

3.I wish i never gambled or even knew what it was or knew how to do it.I make an easy living outta it but dam my whole life has changed.
I mean while i sit around and do fuck all but get wasted or something quite pointless really everyone else is working.
i do have such an easy life but it gets boring very quickly..... Which leads to excessive drinking etc.
Apart from that your emotions are up and down like a yo-yo, so my mind dont know where its at half the time-one min im pissed off and stressed to fuck watching a game or a race or sitting playing poker the next im high as a kite.
I like being stable so i can think straight most times so maybe il get to a point where iv made enough and give it up.
But truth is gambling is my life so i dont know if i could stop anyway now, plus theres always the fear of if you stop for awhile and then ur money gets low, who knows if il be as succesful at it if i went back.... Things do change when ya been outta the game ya know.

Ima stop here as 3 regrets is to o many already for today lol.

Peace.
Old 03-18-09, 11:22 PM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yeah.

Even though she has been annoying me lately, its really a rarity. Plus, I think she's being a bit of a bitch because she is pissed off after having this massive fight with her best friend. I try to overlook the small tantrums because generally I enjoy being with her all the time. She's probably the only girl I've ever truly been in love with. Other girlfriends, they've just been nice relationships.. but I don't think I ever really, truly loved any of them.. at least not the way I love my current girl.
Old 03-18-09, 11:34 PM   #5
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Hopefully it will all become good never the less, but in alot of cases too much time together can be as bad as good.
Also moving in together is so much more commitment then people realize, in some cases like it was for me it just became another reason to rowl for no reason other then no breathing space or that little time for yourself.
But it sounds like you and your mrs are alot different to me and mine, so hopefully u will get better results.
But like you was saying about her wanting already to change the look of ya gaff already that can also become annoying and another reason to bicker more if she keps on about it. It could be before you know it that you end up giving in to what she wants on that occasion but just dont let her take over lol!! Coz ul end up rolling over to anything she wants jus for a peaceful life....
But goodluck anyway its not impossible aslong as you've got a good woman.

Oh if you try writing a verse or whatever dont be around her lol, woman have the horrible nack of saying shit or suggesting something pointless as you have just thought of something dope.
Old 03-18-09, 11:34 PM   #6
one way
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: B158 C755

I wish I never voted conservative.........I wish I grew up a little faster but then that prolly takes care of most regrets.

Myspace

It's ok to make money, Legit or illegal...
But it's treason when you turn your back on your people.
Old 03-19-09, 12:43 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F4F3 F9FE

i enjoy living with women...

and i know how to deal with nagging....

just switch off..
Old 03-19-09, 12:46 AM   #8
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet

just switch off..

True story but when ya live with an arguementative woman when ur arguementative yaself its hard oh and throw a baby in the mix and then your head is spinning!
Old 03-19-09, 12:57 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet

just switch off..

I'd be enjoying myself to if I had three girlfriends.
Old 03-19-09, 12:59 AM   #10
MurDaH187
Addicted

Text Record: 5-9
IP: 3C4C 905E

Shit my list so long I could write a book about it but just a quick few...

Playing the love of my life ( dominican goddess craazzyy banggin body with a cool personality)
Now after that I got stuck with a babymoms and a bitch of a wife who I think I shouldn't had married so soon and sadly I still think of her while I'm having sex with my wife an mistress...

Also not fucking the girls I could of I mean life to short danm...

Not finishing h.s and not finishing college ( same pattern for both )

Not wilding out more when I was a kid cuz now I get charged as an adult an serve hard body time...

Not asking the dominican girl to marrie me.....

Shit the biggest one so far is asking a stalker bitch at my job why she lieing saying I was trying to kiss her grab her ass and hug her so when I ask her why she lower her standers on that kitty shit mind u she 32 with 2 kids and no man, when I ask I was mad but did not curse not yell yet she said get out my face I said no why u lieing for she said I'm telling management u are harraising me which she did and 2 week later I lost my job of 2 years and I can't even collect unemployment so yea...

I got plent more 2 that are very personal
Old 03-19-09, 01:31 AM   #11
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

1. I wish uhm...

.......... :|

yeah well im outtie pxz
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-19-09, 01:55 AM   #12
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: E0A8 60CD

made a few,ironicly one was letting my ex gf move in with me..and i kind of regret breaking up with her..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 03-19-09, 02:23 AM   #13
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: CF1A D121

i regret everything outta my teen years which i pretty much just got past..

i regret slacking, and focusing on getting in trouble instead of actually doing school/home work. i regret letting it get to the point where i had to drop out thus making worry bout how the fuck am i gonna get a decent job until i get some kind of education

i regret treating my mother the way i did from 14-17. i straight up would argue and take EVERYTHING i was going through out on the one person that loved me the most. screaming the most obnoxious demeaning obscene names to her face when she never deserved it. i completly cleaned up my act and i treat my mother with the upmost respect i can and i think shes forgiven me and understands but that still doesnt change what i did

most of all i just regret how weak i let myself get when i was younger. i just gave up on anything serious or important and let myself just ignore or mistreat everything that i shouldnt of taken for granted. but what can i say adolesence is a stage of weird but necassary steps it take to make a transition from a boy to a man. its a time of experimentation, mistakes, trials, and tribulations that we all have ta go thru. and i guess none of us go thru life without doing something we regret. it takes mistakes to be perfect. all im focused on is who i am now and what i have to do NOW the past is in the past and no one can change it thats life

but the one thing i dont regret is all the drugs ive done. no matter maybe how much i "should"
Old 03-19-09, 08:21 AM   #14
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

I regret the one girl I did without a condom every time I pee.
Old 03-19-09, 10:21 AM   #15
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 66EF 8EF5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiRehaB
i regret slacking.

i regret treating my mother the way i did from 14-17.

word...............

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote