RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-09, 02:13 PM   #31
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
i was tryin to show that this site is gay cuz all we do is talk shit and never help anyone become better at writing verses, but talkin shit all day kinda does make you a better rapper. we just dont do it with text battles anymore, i just wish people would actually rap on here more and leave more feed cuz i dont know any other good sites cuz i haven't really looked, i tend to stay around bull shit longer than i need to.
but seriously, i want to be a better rapper and actually make a living doing shows and shit, no one is doing that here, and learning how to do an actual rapverse better than i am already doing would be welcoming, but hearing faggots who don't really do anything with rap tell me i suck pisses me off
i'm just saying this site isn't productive in what it was ment to do

Most people are going to critique you poorly based on the fact that you act like a jack ass a lot of the time. If you want honest criticism maybe I'll give you a listen. People on this site are doing things, some people just don't boast about it, I'm playing a show tomorrow night, I think it's getting recorded, there will be pictures regardless. It's not rap but there's still writing involved with everything, I'm open to all genres.
Old 11-05-09, 02:19 PM   #32
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: EE0C C202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Most people are going to critique you poorly based on the fact that you act like a jack ass a lot of the time. If you want honest criticism maybe I'll give you a listen. People on this site are doing things, some people just don't boast about it, I'm playing a show tomorrow night, I think it's getting recorded, there will be pictures regardless. It's not rap but there's still writing involved with everything, I'm open to all genres.

thats makes sense
i'm open to all genres too as long as they say real shit and touch on personal things and don't try to just tell people what they think they wanna hear. i just posted a song in the new release forums, its one of my newer songs thats gotten the most views lately so i figured i'd see why people like that song more compared to my others.
i would def appreciate some honest feedback, and i'd like to hear your music since you are smart and level headed and are doing something with your music by doing shows, and most of all you aren't bragging about it obviously cuz i had no idea, if anyone else on here was doin that everyone would know

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-09, 02:46 PM   #33
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: 7A2E D565

I'll check it out later, I have to go pick up some extra drum sticks in case some break during the set and my guitar could probably use a new set of strings so I'll give it a listen when I'm on RV next.
Old 11-05-09, 10:13 PM   #34
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: AF61 4A0B

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
i like that first song that came up on your soundclick, dont know if i really like your style but the content is pretty dope. why you still reppin oyd?

Believe it or not... OYD is doing a lot outside of RV... the main cats anyways... they gave me a chance to be in the crew when other cats wouldn't... they stuck by me when i was having comp issues and wasn't active for about a year.... so i stick by them... Tito pushes me... Enygma pushes me... I mean kats are actually doing shows (Tito is doing the Zulu Nation anniversary up in NY with all the old school heavyweights this month so it's a REALLY good look for the crew right now)... i stick with those who take this shyt serious.... just cuz we ain't as active on RV it doesn't mean we ain't getting it done outside of it...

I'd be more active on RV if kats actually battled like back in the day... i gots no problems with that... i'm prolly one of the few that welcome challenges from the "newbs"... it makes them better and keeps me on my toes... ya gotta remember... just cuz someone is new to the site it doesn't mean they are new to hip-hop or rap...

oh... and thanks for the love on the song.... I'm more content orient than most kats... i got a family so i write about those experiences... no time to fake or front to look kool... people know real when they hear it

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-09, 11:30 PM   #35
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2CE6 7D96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
lol

you getting my named twisted

I WORK for Coke.

Good shit. I drink WAY too much Coke in my life, they should be my employer too.

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-09, 11:47 PM   #36
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 399E C7ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
Good shit. I drink WAY too much Coke in my life, they should be my employer too.

i know, lol, i was the same way before i worked for coke

now i get the shit for cheap, so im beyond addicted to it

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-15-09, 04:18 AM   #37
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 7C3A FA3B

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
Actually, yes I do see this on RB... the mods over there are assholes... I actually got banned from that site yesterday because one of the mods decided to be a smart ass after i asked a simple question... "Who are the good emcees on the site (for the purpose of battling or collabing so i can shake a little rust off)... most kats were real kool about the question... but then mister "beef bringer" got all up in arms when i basically told him i didn't give a shyt about his 18xHOF awards...after he told me (without knowing who i am.... or the fact that i had actually been a member of RB since '04...) that everyone was better than I am... so when i decided to addres the dude... very diplomatically i might add... his panties got all bunched up and the fucker banned me... so as far as I'm concerned RB can suck a fat one...

Really... at least RV has NEVER been that petty... if you talk shyt to folks... expect them to talk back... if you can't take it, you DEFINITELY don't need to be a mod!

BTW... I came to RV for the same reason that I'm not over at RB now... bastards banned me after i ran through one of there so-called top guys at the time... lol... 5 years later and the fuckers still holding a grudge...sad! (yeah banned for the second time)

Fuck 'em, I say!

i am banned on like 10 accounts there for beefing with faggot ass mods.the mods there abuse the fuck outta thier power thats why the site does not grow.over
80 % of that site been there over 3 years

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-09, 02:05 PM   #38
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A39A 72A6

What a homo....
Old 11-16-09, 01:56 AM   #39
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

Its becauses vets got to lazy and they stopped batteling. And just used their time to trash herbs and new commers. And shit talk. And made it seem like beef or net beef was wack. When it was what really drove the urge to battle. Then people bitch to much about voting. And voting became to much of hassle. and people stop battleing cuz the voting never got decided cuz it was to complex. Why it split from RB. I have no idea. Difference of ideals? And management probably.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-09, 02:01 AM   #40
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
Believe it or not... OYD is doing a lot outside of RV... the main cats anyways... they gave me a chance to be in the crew when other cats wouldn't... they stuck by me when i was having comp issues and wasn't active for about a year.... so i stick by them... Tito pushes me... Enygma pushes me... I mean kats are actually doing shows (Tito is doing the Zulu Nation anniversary up in NY with all the old school heavyweights this month so it's a REALLY good look for the crew right now)... i stick with those who take this shyt serious.... just cuz we ain't as active on RV it doesn't mean we ain't getting it done outside of it...

I'd be more active on RV if kats actually battled like back in the day... i gots no problems with that... i'm prolly one of the few that welcome challenges from the "newbs"... it makes them better and keeps me on my toes... ya gotta remember... just cuz someone is new to the site it doesn't mean they are new to hip-hop or rap...

oh... and thanks for the love on the song.... I'm more content orient than most kats... i got a family so i write about those experiences... no time to fake or front to look kool... people know real when they hear it

I didnt know O.Y.D. still did thier thing. Tito said I could rep when i contacted dude on Myspace a while back. But O.Y.D. myspace page went active and after multiple failed attempts at reaching dude. I said fuck it. I wasnt going to rep something without getting in contact with the other members and doing some songs with them. Right now Im in a group rock band and doing solo rap. Then have the band work a few songs for me as well. But i didnt know O.Y.D. did shit off the site.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote