RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-05, 04:46 PM   #1
TheFlowIsSick
Yea.. Im Still Dope ! !

Text Record: 1-1
Get Rid Of Some Stuff !!

IP: 28AD 5545

Ok basically RV is getting clogged once again. With stupid forums, stupid threads and especially stupid posts. So i suggest we clean it up.

Basically:

1. Get rid of the topical league, and move Verbal Emotions (The topical tourney) Into it's spot. The topical league isnt active, no one shows for battles and there hasnt been any serious activity in it in weeks. Now Verbal Emotions is in the tourney section but yet the tournie has been continous for 3 rotations. They dont give up their tourney slot so why be a tournie. Just take away the topical league and move Verbal Emotions down to that spot as the new Topical League.

2. The beat tourney. What the fuck is that anyways. The mods arent active, the participants arent active, and people dont even know its there. Just completely get rid of that.

3. Audio Tourney. I really think that should be moved down to the audio forums. Most new audio members wont even notice that the tourney is there or running. So they go down to the audio forums, post a song and shit. But they will notice it down there. Why not move the audio tourney down to the audio section area and make a audio league also.

4. Multies League. Is just pointless, who cares about a multi tournament. That is also barely active. I would say either get rid of it or force the mods of the Multies League to start getting it active or they lose their spot.

5. 5 Slots for tournies, 3 for Leagues. I dont understand why there would be 4 leagues anyways. If you move the audio stuff down to the audio section it would help other tournies get their shot at running. The 3 leagues should be - A Text League, A Topical/Poetry League, And A Punchline League like it used to be. If you notice Strobe this site was more active with the old layout we had.

6. The tournies. Half the tournies arent active. If they dont get active make them forfeit their slot and give it to people with better ideas. Or Just make a forum for tournies and a seperate forum for leagues. So that way everything is in one area and it is easily managable..Make a forum for tournies, and then make subforums for all the different tournies. You could have 10 running at once with that layout.

I know youre not active strobe, but us (the members) make this site what it is. And if we cant have a say in what we see around here its pointless to be here. Do you even read these comments and suggestions ? We have good ideas to help you out. To make YOUR site better, to get it more active, to have people want to advertise on your site cuz of the activity level. To be known as one of the best boards out there, Basically to make you more money.

¿Guess Who?

Old 03-12-05, 08:24 PM   #2
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: CD74 90E9

yeah this is a pretty good idea.. If you want strobe.. u can take out ingenius scriptures.. and change My Tourney Verbal Emotino's Into a league.. but no matter what.. i'll keep verbal emotion's as it is.. not a poetry league.. but a topical league.. There really ain't enough poetry heads in here to do a poetry league..the poetry league just barely have enough members to actually have a league happen....

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-05, 02:16 AM   #3
Magic5

IP: 329D CCEE

Word to the leagues.

Fuck a multi league..

Let 9th run the text league, me run the Punchline league, and everything will be chill again..

Word.
Old 03-13-05, 01:39 PM   #4
TheFlowIsSick
Yea.. Im Still Dope ! !

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 3240 794D

What Mimesis said, and i must have made some sort of impact cuz the beat tourneys gone and so is the topical league.

¿Guess Who?

Old 03-13-05, 01:54 PM   #5
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FEFC E273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Word to the leagues.

Fuck a multi league..

Let 9th run the text league, me run the Punchline league, and everything will be chill again..

Word.

werd i totally agree...... i pm'd strobe about KLL and i said the mods were inactive and shit, any way........we need to get KLL and the 1-2 punch leagues goin ......it will give rv a better rep
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-05, 07:37 PM   #6
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 258C A279

get rid of the graphix shit also...hasnt been a battle there
in like 2 weeks...thats why there's a I.V. shit under the
Multi League
Old 03-13-05, 09:40 PM   #7
Magic5

IP: 329D CCEE

Word.

Graphics league is gay as well.

Replace the Multi league with the text battling league and the Graphics league with the punchline league and then it would be dope again.