RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-05, 03:24 AM   #1
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Once again, here's why I hate the fuckin police

IP: 28BD 9D87

I'm at the club tonight chillin', mindin my bizz. when the guy physically moves me out the way. He grabbed my arm and pushed me out the way. So, all I said to him was, "Yo dawg, you ain't have to push me like dat." Then, this jackass turns around and says, "I ain't push you, I just moved you." lol...At this point, I'm ready to fight, so I said, "Yo, I ain't appreciate you pushin me dawg." Then, out of no where, this guy gets belligerent, "You want some wit me?" I was like, "WHO DA FUCK YOU SPOSED TO BE." So, this guy says, "P.G. Police." Fuck...I told his bitch-made ass that He had to identify himself as the police, otherwise, we can handle this like two regular, er'day niggas. THen, he pulls out his billy club and waves it in my face. fuck dat shit man...I was like, "Oh 4 real dawg, dats how u goin." So, you could tell he thought he did something special cuz he was like, "Yea, and what."

FUCK dat faggot...I was in D.C. and he claimed to be Maryland police = no JURISDICTION.

2nd...Imma crazy nigga to be standin up to these crazy ass cops man...they are known to kill mufuckas for no reason down here

This is the 2nd time a P.G. county officer done pulled his weapon on me

Thats the last time...

Im carryin w/e...cuz, I ain't fuckin wit no crazy ass cops

FUCK THE POLICE!
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 06:54 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E63C BFED

Nah man you played it all wrong.. Talking to em gets you no where because their told on the job to always act like their right.. Next time a cop pushs you then starts walking away, take my advice and crush his skull with a fucken brick while hes got his back turned..
Old 02-13-05, 08:16 AM   #3
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

are you stupid? ^...at a club? that would be smart....Nigga would have to find a way to earn computers in Jail....

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 08:24 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E63C BFED

Fuck it.. Its been a long day..
I didnt read his thread right..
Old 02-13-05, 08:26 AM   #5
Da_Throwdest
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 6-5
IP: A3EA 639E

yea i have 2 agree wit konflictz if ur gonna react catch da pig outside in da streets where u know u got a fair advantage den fucc dem up
Old 02-13-05, 01:31 PM   #6
Paul Cain
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5145 2418

yeah those P.G. county mofos are crazy, tehy always wilin out around there, i dont fuck wit pg county niggas, they dont ak right, ya feel me
Old 02-13-05, 01:46 PM   #7
$ike
Banned: Biting

IP: DBFA 3FE2

i agree with kon. to get them on the streets not in a club
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 01:53 PM   #8
**GHOSTE**
Lyrics + Crunk = GHOSTE

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 9C92 533D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Nah man you played it all wrong.. Talking to em gets you no where because their told on the job to always act like their right.. Next time a cop pushs you then starts walking away, take my advice and crush his skull with a fucken brick while hes got his back turned..

thats werd^...

my momma got arrested by a cop because she was tryin to call her work to tell them she'd be late...and the cop was just bein a bitch tellin her she couldnt...so she called em n e way...AND THE FAG ARRESTED HER AND HELD HER IN JAIL FOR A WHOLE FUCKIN DAY!...
Send a message via AIM to **GHOSTE**   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 02:14 PM   #9
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: EFBB CF74

Quote:
Originally Posted by **GHOSTE**
thats werd^...

my momma got arrested by a cop because she was tryin to call her work to tell them she'd be late...and the cop was just bein a bitch tellin her she couldnt...so she called em n e way...AND THE FAG ARRESTED HER AND HELD HER IN JAIL FOR A WHOLE FUCKIN DAY!...

ooowwwww.....a whole day...:-\

but shit them pg county mafuckas think they tough..and them niggas in dc..them niggas is bitch...

Q if he aint say he was the boys u shoulda stroked his ass...laid dat nigga out...then u couldnt have gotten that much of a fine..ckuz he aint say he was the police...thats y when they police roll in drug dealers houses wit guns they can get killed unless they say they the police..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 03:37 PM   #10
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

Text Record: 21-6
IP: E4E4 02BC

Fuck the Police..

Last week i was chillin wit my homies outside the mall parkin lot, smokin jus chillen on a Friday night.. I'm leanin against this truck next to our car, and all the sudden a lady walk up and says "please don't lean on my brand new truck"... I'm like "i was jus cleanin it wit my jacket, i lean where i want bitch" and this white kid about my age, musta been her son, says "dude dont lean on the car or we got some problems".. i says brign the problem over here then bitch...

All the sudden a short ass dude walk around the truck and says "in case you were wonderin I'm the deputy sheriff of Wayne county" flips his badge and shit.. im like "man first of all i aint did shit and 2nd you aint on duty, can't arrest me or nothin... he says "well i can call some people down here and get your buddies in deep shit for smokin marujana.. how bout that smart ass" so i aint about to get my homies in trouble, so i gotta be all apolagetic and shit, says im sorry, and he was jus suckin it up...

Damn woulda liked to layed his ass out...

Fuck the Police
Old 02-13-05, 03:46 PM   #11
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 3240 794D

Cops do this all the time,Q livin like da nigga of the real world.

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 03:51 PM   #12
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: AA0C 18AC

I remember one time me and my cousin was walking to the store, he had some blue laces on..cops came and was like "Are you associated with a gang, son?"
I was DYING
Old 02-13-05, 04:06 PM   #13
Prizna
Caged Up

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 17E5 3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Plague
Fuck the Police..

Last week i was chillin wit my homies outside the mall parkin lot, smokin jus chillen on a Friday night.. I'm leanin against this truck next to our car, and all the sudden a lady walk up and says "please don't lean on my brand new truck"... I'm like "i was jus cleanin it wit my jacket, i lean where i want bitch" and this white kid about my age, musta been her son, says "dude dont lean on the car or we got some problems".. i says brign the problem over here then bitch...

All the sudden a short ass dude walk around the truck and says "in case you were wonderin I'm the deputy sheriff of Wayne county" flips his badge and shit.. im like "man first of all i aint did shit and 2nd you aint on duty, can't arrest me or nothin... he says "well i can call some people down here and get your buddies in deep shit for smokin marujana.. how bout that smart ass" so i aint about to get my homies in trouble, so i gotta be all apolagetic and shit, says im sorry, and he was jus suckin it up...

Fuck the Police

i don't see why u had to be a dick about it, she just asked you nicely not to lean on her truck...wouldn't u be kinda pissed off if someone u didn't know was leanin on ur car?

If Skill Sold, Truth Be Told, I'd Probly Be, Lyrically, Talib Kweli
Old 02-13-05, 06:24 PM   #14
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: ECB3 36A0

6 Cops got shot at a club near me a few months back

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 06:39 PM   #15
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6CB8 12EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Plague
Fuck the Police..

Fuck the Police

If i was her son, idda beat your ass... Period.