RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-07, 07:50 PM   #1
42-Keyz
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
keystyle to the haterzzz, might use for a verse

IP: 25DC 199F

ya bois growin im at the top of my roots, boi, throwin out alot of my fruit.. no ya boi totin gats that shoot out bullets the size of your boot// so try to attemp to go against homie that's you//
i am only 1 dude, but i got alot of options of torment to anybody tryna sheme of robbin my porshes// y wouldnt i my lambroghini doors lift// all my cars costed more than a grip//
try it, i promise to b out of my crib wit a pipe or.. sumthin like a knife.. al the way to a bomb bitch// how i b ridin, shit my fade low, blunt ablazed wit two bitches givin me fallatio//
dont trip cuzzin, just cuz yours isnt, givin out nothing but opinions// pimpin chicks i did it, i do it all the time// 42 keyz, a niqqa with i guess a bigger mind//
or a sicker ride, watever the reason, i get chedda// im in a MC dawg n u in a baretta// muthafucka im me, u just try ta b, n honestly// u r not as fly as me, that's why ya bitch's likin me//
sorry, but there's realy no need for an apology// ryte now im on the gas ridin, n she's on ridin me.. u should probably getchu sum pape// errrr n stop be-ing a fuckin haterrrrrr, yayerrrrr!!!.. lol

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...t=244807&page=2
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245051

ing for feed please

42 Keez__Phenom1__SKePTiK
ReppiN

www.soundclick.com/keezproductionz
Send a message via Yahoo to 42-Keyz   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-07, 08:58 AM   #2
Oh D
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 891B 44D0

ona level dat was shit, dont stretch ur lines. didnt make sense sometimes but w/e
Old 12-28-07, 01:17 PM   #3
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 7212 2438

This is not hate.

It was alright, lines are a little stretched and The best think you had was flow.
Really it's kind of basic. I mean the rhyme scheme was a little off, and the rhymes were all around one syllable even when you attempted multi's they didn't connect as well as they could have.

Also it was basic content, car/braggo ish. Nothing spectacular. It was alright, sounds more like an audio verse than anything.

Keep it up.
Old 12-28-07, 10:08 PM   #4
KM

Text Record: 9-6
IP: 627A 9BFF

4/10....no hate just dont feel like u put effort in this at all......even for a quick keystyle it could of been done up alot better....its not smooth at all...seems like u just rushed the whole verse without caring about what u were putting down.....none of it made sense just scrambled thoughts typed out real quick on text.....but hey keep tryin to elevate....~1~
Old 01-05-08, 04:46 PM   #5
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
IP: 8C26 E676

erm dont use this as a verse.your lines were to long.alot of it was forced.take abit more time to put ur thoughts down and explain them better. keep trying,keep working
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-08, 01:50 PM   #6
42-Keyz
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: D28A DF72

i didnt rilly put effort in.. rhyme scheme was raw to me.. yall just aint readin it ryte.. lol. i just wannit to see how this judging thing goes.. i'll put sum fiyer freestyles on here.. i also got an audio yall gone like.. dont trip.. thx for the feedback.. up'n for more

42 Keez__Phenom1__SKePTiK
ReppiN

www.soundclick.com/keezproductionz
Send a message via Yahoo to 42-Keyz   Reply With Quote