|Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End||RV Radio|
|03-19-06, 09:00 PM||#1|
O.wning Y.ou D.aily
Read The Rules Before You Post!!!
IP: ED8C 5E24
OK.....I decided to give the Audio Assistance forum a little make over. You must read these rules before posting in this forum ™
1. You must read these rules before posting in this forum.
2. Read the stickied thread titled "All The Help You Need" at this link before starting a thread. You might save yourself and everyone else a lot of time by answering your own question from premade tutorials and such.
3. If you ask a question that can be answered in the above mentioned thread, your thread will be closed.
4. Read through the forum and see if anyone has already answered your question from a previous inquiry.
5. Do not "Up" your thread for one week. There are not too many questions being asked and if no one knows the answer to your question, then no one will respond.
6. Only post questions pertaining to audio recording and such. All other threads will be deleted.
7. Do not argue in my forum. All comments not pertaining to the actual question that started the thread will be deleted.
8. There are no stupid questions....just stupid fucks who want to make fun of individuals who don't know shit. If you know the answer to a simple ass question, answer it and help the poor soul out.
9. Do not discuss anything that involves illegally downloading software, cracks, or serials. Your thread will be deleted.
10. I am posting a thread that I will close. If you already have a question posted, do not, I repeat, DO NOT "up" it over my closed thread. Also, do not answer any questions that are below my closed thread. Failure to obey this rule will result in the thread being deleted. If you still need an answer to a question that you previously posted, ask it again in a completely new thread.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|