RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-06, 01:12 PM   #1
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

The Game Claps At The South

IP: CB5F 7EEE

Yep...In his song "It's Okay (One Blood)"

Bananas!!!

Game says what he wants but his southern sales is gunna drop. He also claps at lil Jon.

Since tha Westcoast got it first, I'd thought I'd let ya'll know.

Wanna hear...go to

www.westcoastrydaz.com

It's on the front page.
Old 08-04-06, 01:15 PM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 586A B8D3

man this song been out for like 2 weeks a lready. something like that. but nah, there is some post he made on his message board where he says he wasn't going at the south
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 01:20 PM   #3
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

Yea he was....And I know it's been out for like 2wks, but I decided to post. But, he is going at the south.

"I made room for Jeezy...but the rest of you niggaz better be glad you breathing.."
"And I aint gotta make shit for the club/wat DJ gon turn down a .38 slug..."
"...turn on the TV and all you see is the 'A'/you niggaz better make up a dance to try to get radio play..."
"..keep on snapping ya fingers I aint goin away/I dont regret wat I spit, cause I know what I say.."

dawg...he goin at the A big time...Niggas out there dont be tryna show every other coast love...I'm backin him like a spinal cord.
Old 08-04-06, 01:48 PM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Game is my best friend.
Old 08-04-06, 01:50 PM   #5
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

well the game dont' got room to say shit becuase his coast is slackin like ass right now....
Old 08-04-06, 01:50 PM   #6
J. Luth
I see dumb people

"Alright, was gonna post earlier been I've been busy all day... The Game was on Hot 107.9's A-Team Morning Show speaking on the One Blood song and his supposed diss to the south...

He says that the only rappers he was talking about from the A were new people who came up in the game off that snap shit... and that he gives props to Jeezy, even though he said that if you're not a new rapper out the A, he ain't talking about you...

Also he says, when he was talking about the part where he talks about coming up with a new dance to get radio play, he was referring to Banks and Buck's new joints and saying they gonna need a new dance to sell records...

I'll try to record the lil segment of it they running on 107.9 today... and I'll try to get a link up before the day's over...

Hey my ATL folk, did anybody else hear this interview or possibly got a link or recorded it???

Link soon...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...FE939E53C4C47F"

^thread from BWS forum
Old 08-04-06, 01:55 PM   #7
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
"Alright, was gonna post earlier been I've been busy all day... The Game was on Hot 107.9's A-Team Morning Show speaking on the One Blood song and his supposed diss to the south...

He says that the only rappers he was talking about from the A were new people who came up in the game off that snap shit... and that he gives props to Jeezy, even though he said that if you're not a new rapper out the A, he ain't talking about you...

Also he says, when he was talking about the part where he talks about coming up with a new dance to get radio play, he was referring to Banks and Buck's new joints and saying they gonna need a new dance to sell records...

I'll try to record the lil segment of it they running on 107.9 today... and I'll try to get a link up before the day's over...

Hey my ATL folk, did anybody else hear this interview or possibly got a link or recorded it???

Link soon...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...FE939E53C4C47F"

^thread from BWS forum

if thats the case then that nigga need to specify that shit in his track. ima give it a listen and give my final verdict on it here soon
Old 08-04-06, 01:56 PM   #8
J. Luth
I see dumb people

lol word. but yo is it true Game ain't like T.I.? Cuz I remember on uhh 300 bars he said

i'm on that murder TIP shit, kill you ASAP!

or something like that
Old 08-04-06, 02:04 PM   #9
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
lol word. but yo is it true Game ain't like T.I.? Cuz I remember on uhh 300 bars he said

i'm on that murder TIP shit, kill you ASAP!

or something like that

naw i doubt that..he was probably just using it as a metaphore
Old 08-04-06, 03:40 PM   #10
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
well the game dont' got room to say shit becuase his coast is slackin like ass right now....

The West is slacking right now? E-40 just went platinum. And everyone in the West burn CD's, we dont buy that shit. You gotta be kidding. The south are lyrically ass...and everyone knows that. A few from the south has some good lyrics, but face it...everybody knows the South is all about club joints. You wanna hear club joints, go to the Southern Rap Game. Wanna hear lyrics, go to the East and Mid-West...and some of the Westcoast. But, real talk...in Hip Hop, the East and the West was and will always be running it. Hip Hop was born in the East, that gangsta rap that everybody love was the West. And the West taught everybody how to Hustle. Ask David Banner. Even he said it, and he from the South.
If I wanna hear club joints real bad...I'd prolly listen to 40, Mac Dre, Yukmouth, Turf Talk. That's hyphy music. Feel good music!!

I hate Southern music, with the exception of Wayne, T.I., Ludacris,Rick Ross, Hot Boyz, and Jeezy.

*Yelling on a track is not rap. And Jon aint the only one who does it.*
Old 08-04-06, 03:51 PM   #11
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

liljohn..and all the club music... is giving rap a shitty name...you turn on an rap startion..94.5 106.3 977.7 whut ever...all u hear is..." number one cation for todaysd hottest hiphop!" or soemthist..and then u get that retarded laffty taffy trype music....i aitn hear any real rap on them, stations for while...its sad..commercail rap is retarded..

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-04-06, 04:36 PM   #12
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
The West is slacking right now? E-40 just went platinum. And everyone in the West burn CD's, we dont buy that shit. You gotta be kidding. The south are lyrically ass...and everyone knows that. A few from the south has some good lyrics, but face it...everybody knows the South is all about club joints. You wanna hear club joints, go to the Southern Rap Game. Wanna hear lyrics, go to the East and Mid-West...and some of the Westcoast. But, real talk...in Hip Hop, the East and the West was and will always be running it. Hip Hop was born in the East, that gangsta rap that everybody love was the West. And the West taught everybody how to Hustle. Ask David Banner. Even he said it, and he from the South.
If I wanna hear club joints real bad...I'd prolly listen to 40, Mac Dre, Yukmouth, Turf Talk. That's hyphy music. Feel good music!!

I hate Southern music, with the exception of Wayne, T.I., Ludacris,Rick Ross, Hot Boyz, and Jeezy.

*Yelling on a track is not rap. And Jon aint the only one who does it.*

wow....a dude goes platinum and hes the savior of the coast? come on now....and that "hyphy" music...go stupid music...whatever the hell its called..i don't see no difference between it and most cats that come from the south. i listeend to that E-40 album it has South South South written all over it....

and the East and the West always running hip hop? pfft...you need to come correct about that shit son. becasue hip hop is a genre of music with subgenres.....one coast is just as hip hop as the next..south, west east, whatever.....so i don't see what the games big deal is trying to diss at cats...iono...maybe its because i never really liked him in the first plafce.....

Last edited by Shear Kaughn : 08-04-06 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-04-06, 04:43 PM   #13
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3C6E F2D8

e 40 is wack as fuck...

but yea..song is dope as i dont know what...i think game is ill....bunch of people dont like him....but his album was uber dopeness...and all his new shit is ill....so yea..
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 05:12 PM   #14
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:

IP: F128 FE71

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
Yea he was....And I know it's been out for like 2wks, but I decided to post. But, he is going at the south.

"I made room for Jeezy...but the rest of you niggaz better be glad you breathing.."
"And I aint gotta make shit for the club/wat DJ gon turn down a .38 slug..."
"...turn on the TV and all you see is the 'A'/you niggaz better make up a dance to try to get radio play..."
"..keep on snapping ya fingers I aint goin away/I dont regret wat I spit, cause I know what I say.."

dawg...he goin at the A big time...Niggas out there dont be tryna show every other coast love...I'm backin him like a spinal cord.

now wit my brilliant deduction., i think he was stabbin the surface of the south., we all kno The Game has no fear wen it comes to dissin sum1 on track but i juss think the was pickin at a scab., kuzz juss like all of us and everyone else who raps., we juss want to get heard and our records tu sell., now., even though he said that his record sells might drop., MIGHT drop from his rhymes in this song., more than likely there not., but., BUT we'll have t u wait until a down souf artist makes a retaliation track., then and ONLY THEN we kno his intentions of the track was indeed., a beef track

but jus like my brother Eaz said i got his back like a slab of ribs of a hog., lmao

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped

Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 10:58 PM   #15
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

I will be satified with Southern Rap industry wise if all the dope heads come out. Or atleast the Unique ones. T-Rock Owns the south Lyricaly

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote