RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
lil' tagger 3 60.00%
One_Der 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-04, 10:56 PM   #1
One_Der
New to RB

lil' tagger(0-6) vs One_der (0-0)

IP: FCAA FA32

10 lines
house rules
no biting,hate,dr,w.e

Blind spits due tonight mid night

This is my check

Ga luck
Send a message via AIM to One_Der   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-04, 11:00 PM   #2
lil' tagger
Light Weight

IP: C1DA C961

ooooooooooo dats so fould dog.....u wrote that i have 6 losses.....i have seven tho...but still....now people are going to vote sway
but w/e
check in
Old 02-16-04, 11:06 PM   #3
One_Der
New to RB

Do this quick, and put an End to stomp you early. The only way your seein 1-6, is buying a Denver bronco jersey!*
And seriously, i dont know why i Bother Wasting my time. While your copying and Pasting,even if your Chasing your mine.
By the looks of your name, i think you spelled Tigger wrong. If the poll bar was a dick, i'd have the Bigger Schlong.**
Im still trying to figure out why you accepted this challenge. I'm going half-assed, so i can make this Battle Ballanced.
And man, you had Doubts from the start. Just look at the challenge thread, Im sure you'll Bounce in your car.

Lol...*- Jake plummr plays for the broncos hes number 16...**- Schlongs are dicks....blah

lol@4 minute keystyles
Old 02-16-04, 11:19 PM   #4
lil' tagger
Light Weight

yall look.............**pics up mic and starts coughin**

I really don't want to get this win so easily, by facing this wannab mc"one_der"
Me vs. You are "unequivalent proportions"..so I'll make u "carry the remainder"
You are new to this site...but have you yet noticed that nobody likes you?
U neva had & neva will get fame,ur setaside& forgotten,like a book that's overdue
Like dick after masturbation....this bitch is getting all mushy and he's soft...
I am sitting here tryin not to laugh at hiz name....but i had to let it out, I scoffed
This bitch couldn't learn how to rap if he was paired wit $.50 & eminem on his side
He now know's that lil' tagger is back in town...all units advise u to run and hide
My punches will leave your face flat....just like a Dell flat computer screen.....
Now he's trying to swing bak, u couldn't reach my dik if u jumped from a trampoline

right now in the box......my structure is nice....but I know when i post it it will be uneven...please dont mind that...just look for the punches
O'......and leave your links...........

explanation:
1st bar-
I really don't want to get this win so easily, by facing this wannab mc"one_der": self explanatory
Me vs. You are "unequivalent proportions"..so I'll make u "carry the remainder": pk...in math if u have uneven numbers....suppose......7 and 3....wen u divide them u will have a remainder of "1".....so i am saying that he will carry the remainder....as in he will get the "1" as his loss..........get it????.....if not you are sooooooooooo slow.....1

and damn.....you need until midnight to spit your verse......????/.....spit now!!!
Old 02-16-04, 11:20 PM   #5
lil' tagger
Light Weight

Let The Voting Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Old 02-16-04, 11:35 PM   #6
lil' tagger
Light Weight

pleeeeeaaasseeeeeeee vote.......i promise i WILL return favors......1
Old 02-17-04, 12:07 AM   #7
LyRiCaL GeEnUs
Da KiNg Of PwNaGe

IP: E792 25F4

Do this quick, and put an End to stomp you early. The only way your seein 1-6, is buying a Denver bronco jersey!*
weak
And seriously, i dont know why i Bother Wasting my time. While your copying and Pasting,even if your Chasing your mine.
blah
By the looks of your name, i think you spelled Tigger wrong. If the poll bar was a dick, i'd have the Bigger Schlong.**
blah..played
Im still trying to figure out why you accepted this challenge. I'm going half-assed, so i can make this Battle Ballanced.
weak...nor good punch
And man, you had Doubts from the start. Just look at the challenge thread, Im sure you'll Bounce in your car.
huh? weak

I really don't want to get this win so easily, by facing this wannab mc"one_der"
ehh ok..kinda played and stretched
You are new to this site...but have you yet noticed that nobody likes you?
U neva had & neva will get fame,ur setaside& forgotten,like a book that's overdue
ok..kinda weak
Like dick after masturbation....this bitch is getting all mushy and he's soft...
I am sitting here tryin not to laugh at hiz name....but i had to let it out, I scoffed
blah...sex is played
This bitch couldn't learn how to rap if he was paired wit $.50 & eminem on his side
He now know's that lil' tagger is back in town...all units advise u to run and hide
weak
My punches will leave your face flat....just like a Dell flat computer screen.....
Now he's trying to swing bak, u couldn't reach my dik if u jumped from a trampoline
weak meta and punch

lil' tagger wins this pretty easy...One_Der had all filler and nothing great... llilk'tagger had some filler too....but he also had some good punches and metas....OK battle but tagger takes this

please drop an honest well explained vote here..thanks http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114710
Old 02-17-04, 07:24 AM   #8
Brethren
Fuck yo couch

IP: DD8A D068

Punches: Lil, had some alright punches, didn't like the flat computer screen line, unequivalent line was alright. One used mainly played shit
Wordplay: Lil, the equivalent line was decent wordplay
Multis: One, had a few 2-3 syllables
Personals: One, pretty weak personal, but personal
Opener: Lil, opened with decent wordplay
Closer: Neither, both closers were super weak

Vote - Lil Tagger

Weak battle, One throw punches in there, Tagger, use more effective punches, decent wordplay though. Also put in some multis Lil.

Lil's best line

By the looks of your name, i think you spelled Tigger wrong. If the poll bar was a dick, i'd have the Bigger Schlong
Line was nicem till you put the bigger sclong bullshit
Old 02-17-04, 11:25 AM   #9
One_Der
New to RB

Uppin...Smh
Old 02-17-04, 11:44 AM   #10
Envee
Light Weight

IP: D9E2 F5C7

Wow this battle was good i liked ONe_Der he had good punches and they hit also his personals were reallly good mah vote goes to One_Der

As Life Goes On Mixtape Try Outs All Good Audio Heads Peep
Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-04, 11:45 AM   #11
lil' tagger
Light Weight

IP: 4577 CD9A

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........that was a total dikride!.....i am telling IR bout this right now......and plus he needs to explain it......any REAL emcee would know who won this.......
Old 02-17-04, 11:50 AM   #12
One_Der
New to RB

Shut the fuck up homo. It's a vote. If you report that i'm reporting lyric, because he dick rode u and this other cat in 2 of my battles.
Old 02-17-04, 11:52 AM   #13
One_Der
New to RB

and stop swaying
Old 02-17-04, 11:52 AM   #14
lil' tagger
Light Weight

IP: 4577 CD9A

go ahead.......i will still get the five votes before ur ugly ass duz....so lick my left nut bitch!........and plus...i didnt put envee down as dikride....i put him down as unexplained vote.......fuken clit!
Old 02-17-04, 11:53 AM   #15
sdizzle
GONE... I QUIT

IP: 0E29 4A51

i gotta go wit lil tagger even though is flow was a little off, he had some good punches, even though i thought the denver broncos one for one_der was hillarious

but vote= lil tagger