RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
elementality 0 0%
^^..^^ 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-05, 09:38 PM   #1
STR0BE
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
elementality vs ^^..^^

IP: 3240 794D

Battle Rules:

POETRY BATTLE

6 - unlimited Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
No votes from acuity drakel or soul rebel
TOPIC=DEATH

This is for the mod of poetry league if i win you are banned from r.v period if you win you can be mod of higher thinking and i will step down.since you claim im garbage and your so dope should be no reason for you to duck.by accepting this battle you are agreeing to these terms if you lose your name will be banned.i am c.a.l.i and im using this name cuz i want more wins on it and you seem like a easy victim

Minimum posts to vote: 400

Check in by: 06-12-05 at 09:38 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Dq'ed for not writing on topic

Old 06-09-05, 09:45 PM   #2
System

Text Record: 0-1
IP: BC9E 8B9A

Elementality has ACCEPTED this battle on 06-09-05 09:45 PM.

Old 06-10-05, 10:49 AM   #3
System

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

^^..^^ has ACCEPTED this battle on 06-10-05 10:49 AM.

Old 06-10-05, 11:11 AM   #4
^^..^^

Dark hooded shadows slither accross tapestries of brimestone and flames
Sharp claws scratch through stone,pieces fall in pentagrams as demons whisper my name
Veins run cold with iced watery rivers of glaciers broken in plasma streams
Blankets of midnight encase my sight nets of darkness trap my screams
Moonlight beams reflect shattering light off the curved sickles blade
As it rises slicing air like the finest razor then disappering in shade
My frame shivers but not from the cold i see my name being slowly etched in the stone
and all warmth leaves my spirt as the darkness seeps in my bones
Alone among extinguished candle flames which leave wisps of smoke i inhale my breathing broken
No matter how hard i try to win in all i fail my victorys spoiled
The presence enters my enviroment i smell a mix of dried blood and old soil
Death smiles his teeth a million blades a million swords in the hands of a million knights
Bloody with the innocent and evil all souls mixed into a normal life
His breath is a grey cloud that thickens and becomes the darkest of smoke
As i stare into bottomless greay eyes that beckon a absence of hope
But my hope is my faith and faith in my hope is all i have so i keep faith
Yet dark hands open my chect exposing my black heart encased within a shaded space
The beats rate like the race of stampeding horses thundering hooves cracking my souls walls
As fire sizzles my flesh on my knees i attempt to pray as i shiver in cold halls
The reaper stalls...................
His robes billow in stark clouds knocking light to its knees in smashing blows
Palaces crumble ,crystal ceilings fall,clear diamonds crash on the thrones
My eyes fade admist pictures of royal clones lines meant to replace the king
Ruby red blood leaves splotches of burgundy patterns accross angelic wings
Heavenly angels sing but death smiles and snatches me to totured screams
Cold sweats in dark rooms..........
........................silence................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................
...............................damn it was only a dream
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^  
Old 06-12-05, 10:21 AM   #5
Elementality

IP: BC9E 8B9A

I am not going to write to your topic as I know that you have prewrite a little, some, or all of your verse. I think it is only fair that if you get pick your topic then I get to pick mine... If thats alright with everyone else I dont see why it should be a problem to you. And you want to try to fight it and tell yourself you win by a technicality..... well you're only cheating yourself.

Sines of a Broken Heart

Let me begin this by emphasizing one thing....
Unfortunately words are only used merely to orchastrate pattern in movement..... This is the most common means of communicating. Again and again we dismiss the essence of communication. That said... let me also say this: I dont know how exactly to orchastrate pathethetic fallacy to somebody that is oblivious to someone elses existence.
This truely is one tough task to achieve.

Do

One current week I noticed that things were a little bit different. I came to notice a change in the flow of the air. Things were melancholy at worst. It was defined by the ominous tones of the weather patterns. Everyday it would be rain in a room in my heart... She would begin to notice the things that I would do for her one way or another. As she sat listening to what I had to say I whatched her as she wouldn't hear. I tried so desperately to penetrate her surface but found myself drowning in every attempt. Every pass I made at her to find some answers I would be less
and less shocked each time I turned over to find her sleeping.

Say

On this night I went with her to a "social".... social? I found this to be pretty ironic as I sat there with her... So desperately I wanted to just communicate with her. Each passing attempt grew weaker as her material attractions ([irony]distractions[/irony]) grew stronger. Little did she realize that every look of compasion I made to her was dismissed. I had proceeded to kick this off with the typical "hey, how yea doin" - "not bad you" - "what have you been upto" ... The things people only seem to say to other people because they have to... because they are being forced to. (I.e helping to raise money for a wedding) This looked to me like what people percieve as "work", I'd sit there and take someone elses drunken binale minusha while someone else reaps the benefits( dont get me wrong...I'm alright with that as it was to a good cause.) The night proceeded to go of with a hitch just as was expected, and just as expected I sadly grew whimsical. She went off to dance with her friends as I sat there in the burning grass house that she sparked the match to.... "I'll just be a moment love" If only you could glimpse the many times Ive tried to get you to do more with me than just hold me. How is it possible to love someone so deeply but not be able ask them "would you like to dance with me instead of sitting there alone in the maze which I have created just for you because I love you so much". As I left the building I walked towards an ally way and stood in the rain for what felt like an eternity. I then went back in, grabbed my bag, headed towards the door and never looked back. She followed 5 minutes too late. Little did she realize how we stood in the doorway. The distractions would interfere right smack in between us. She kept motioning me to come over the other half of the doorway... She couldn't even come over to me and give me a hug. To her nothing had occured.. but to me my broken heart was emphasized superflously by the her by so close to me but miles away in unison. I tried not to make a scene as I felt I really didnt have to... it was already at its climax... As I motioned towards the car she sent me a sail with not a hug, or a kiss.... But an "I'll call you later."
.... A foreshadow which most definately adds insult to injury.

Make

As I retraced the steps I so desperately tried to avoid, it became more clear that this is one thing that I can do nothing about. Once I regained a little bit of my strength that had been stolen from me that moment. I then decided I would walk miles and reflect on my feelings towards someone.
Someone that loves me so much that I couldnt delicately caress without being mocked.

As I walked along a beach that mended to the side of the road, I came upon a cat(It is said by the book of the dead that cats are vessels of lost souls due to straying off the path) He showed me a reflection of myself.... As he pressed himself aside my leg, I stopped to hear what he had to say...."I am a reflection of you." (this was only translated after the event that took place).
He pointed me in the direction of another... a love that was alluring. As she sontered around in the sand trying to gain his attention she was oblivious.... Oblivious that he had captivated all of his attention. Every last drop. As she distantly played around him, he looked at me, then headed off towards her. He tried to get close to her, but she rejected him with a swift "hiss" and a bat to his face. I looked sadly looked at the poor cat with the upmost empathy thinking: "it might aswell have been a wooden bat". This symbolism however was a bat in the face for me.

[Walking] I listened to one of the songs which perfectly described this story metaphysically(to merely sum things up in a nut-shell). This particular song which orcastrated my feelings towards her had been made into a perfect circle, then into a gift from me to her. This was a sine that she didn't care to understand as she had never really stopped to hear what the music had to offer[/irony] As the rain grew thicker hand-in-hand with the pathetic fallacy...

I remembered a poem I had made her that was cealed with what I had defined as: "They key to my heart". I realized that she had not used this key once... not metaphysically, where there are no words....just a soft and gentle score. Or physically, where I could only caress her so delicately before she became distant. (the symbolism was locked by the key's absence of use to ever unlock the door itself). I took the key away from her in a matter that I made obvious to see if she had cared at all about the symbolic key to my heart... needless to say, Weeks passed, and weeks dismissed.

Think

As I arrived upon my destination I wondered if my prediction to the earlier ominous foreshadow had come to pass... Had she cared enough to call me? I check the caller ID for a little overtone of proving me wrongness.... She hadn't called. Even though she said she would... she only furthered my detestation of her noticing nothing again. A realization that struck so painfully deep. The sines in the air circulate with the music.

At this point I was now at this point I am now.

The circle of the sines of a broken heart is complete.
Old 06-12-05, 11:49 AM   #6
~*Khatharsis*~
Banned: Biting

IP: C1B3 89A4

accept the damn battle EL' stop pussying, the topic is death now start writing.
Send a message via AIM to ~*Khatharsis*~ Send a message via MSN to ~*Khatharsis*~  
Old 06-12-05, 12:14 PM   #7
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

This was feedback posted for Elementality

Checking the polls........Good drop by both heads.......

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla  
Old 06-12-05, 06:45 PM   #8
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
This was feedback posted for Elementality

IP: 9E2F CDE8

Polls.............................................

Old 06-12-05, 09:22 PM   #9
^^..^^

IP: 3240 794D

one i crushed you and two your not allowed to pick your own topic if you didnt want that topic you shouldnt have accepted in the first place...........
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 06-12-05, 10:04 PM   #10
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It

Text Record: 19-2
This was feedback posted for ^^..^^

IP: 7BAB 1CDD

Wow at the battle

Checkin polls real good shit from both
Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.  
Old 06-13-05, 12:51 AM   #11
Adam

IP: A0C8 44A9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^
one i crushed you and two your not allowed to pick your own topic if you didnt want that topic you shouldnt have accepted in the first place...........

Yes, but look at it this way..

He clicks Decline Battle: C.A.L.I goes to LL and makes contless threads about how Elementality ducked the topic that you had allready started writting to for your battle against Sakim. You then go back to the poetry league and claim your dope as fuck to everybody. Now your poetry is pretty good, but you're no where near the best. I also must admitt that you run the league like a fool. I looked at some threads where you mentioned you'd DQ people if they didn't drop by the style you like. Being a poet you should know that poetry comes out however the poet wants to write it out. There is no such thing as Topical Style poetry. It's just another way of freeversing for some people. To be honest, I think Elementality came hard as fuck and smoked you in this battle. But anyways..

He clicks Accept Battle, and chooses his own topic: This way you write to something that you want to write to, and he writes to something he wants to write to. It is pretty unfair that you didn't agree on a topic, and that you just set it up, specially when this was a topic for an upcomming battle where you stated you allready started writting for. All I can say is that if you get this battle DQ'ed it just shows that you know you would lose, and deserve to be de-modded. But really, you can't get him DQ'ed because there is no rule that states he can't pull a move like that. It's up to the voters to choose who they believe came harder on the topic they wrote about. Anyways, you'll probably have D/R's come in here, and no matter who vote for Elementality you'll find a way to get it DQ'ed, but have fun..

Some friendly words from the Soul Rebel..

/Not once did I say your a bad poet C.A.L.I, you just get worked up over internet things to much, and you have to realize, you're not the greatest.

Good Luck to both of you...

Old 06-14-05, 04:00 PM   #12
^^..^^

IP: 0825 899A

someone vote ill just dq it if noone does.....................

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 06-17-05, 01:13 PM   #13
Adam

IP: A0C8 44A9

Uppin this for some votes, I just peeped it and saw it was slept on like mad..

Old 06-17-05, 06:25 PM   #14
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7

IP: A0F2 0238

its tough to compare pieces that are on a different topic
so inturn i read both n liked both but seein as there different
topics cannot come to a conclusion on who wrote the piece better....srry but nice drops
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!

Old 06-17-05, 06:35 PM   #15
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2

checking.......................................... ..............................

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.