RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Reckless vs. Ransum
Ransum 5 62.50%
Reckless 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-07, 12:06 AM   #1
Reckless
Banned: Biting

Ransum vs Reckless

IP: 93B3 CB0E

Battle Rules:

5Barz
10Linez

House Rules.

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-07-07 at 12:06 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Old 08-05-07, 12:19 AM   #2
System

IP: EC04 EA11

Reckless has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-05-07 12:19 AM.

Old 08-05-07, 12:25 AM   #3
System

IP: 33A9 781A

Ransum has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-05-07 12:25 AM.

Old 08-05-07, 01:33 PM   #4
Reckless

IP: B8F6 63AC

Punches will Brush-You-Back! Ain't Talk Bout Bein "Attracted To Ur Verse" When I Say I "Crush-Your-Raps"
Skill is What-You-Lack! I'll Send Knives That'll Tear "Holes In The Back Of Your Head Like A Fuckin "Trucker-Hat"

Bitch, You Outta-Time & Battlin Me? You Outta-Line! Let Me Wreck-This-Guy
RV'll Think You "Prayin Wit Parkinsons" The Way I Leave You "Shakin-Ya-Fist-At-The-Sky"

One Blade In The Stomach’ll End His Guts From-The-Gecko, Either The Gun Or The-Tech-Blows!
When It Comes To Flesh, Imma Make Sure Theres "A Latte, Kinoff ( A lot Taken Off)" Like A Fuckin‘Russian Espresso’!!

Dude You Can’t Spit The Way I Spit, Son I’m The "Booth-King"! Clean Up These Short Ends And Loose-Strings!
With Punches That’ll Have Ransum "Change Colors At The End Of My Fist", Like God Damn Mood-Rings!

So Now its Time to Speak Ur-Last-Shouts! Reck's Punch, Hittin' Harder That'll Have'em Shittin' Blood-Out
This Battle's Over, I’ll Have Him ‘Go In The Box, With His Eye Closed’ Like ‘Hosting A Surprise Party At A Bums-House !

Old 08-06-07, 04:05 PM   #5
Ransum

IP: C0A8 2430

Ran i'll rip ya heart to pieces... pick the remains up for u'r nieces
come see this, bullet that'll leave wreck ass more open then life bidders in pricent...
believe the knife edge will touch u surely... u'r flesh i'll show cuts according
to the dagger... thats so rough for me... it'll puncture hes adbomen till noting left to prove the statement 'NO GUTS NO GLORY'...
As I hand out lyrical bruisins... I'll get under ur skin like blood transfusions...
bitch you only exel at losin... You'll get hit wit bars until u left wit everlastin contusions...
Think you can surpass the beast???... Ran'll harass this geek...
wit nic naks to kidnap this bastards neice... you wack fuck ur whole verse was a Disaster Piece..
Takin it easy kid this aint no serious beef, 300 J.G come wit ferious heat...
U winnin????...shhhit when god litterly speaks... cuz the only time wreck pullin strings is when his period leaks...
MOTHER FUCKAH.....

if u who i think you are...
u def gonna drop hard....

but good luck....

Old 08-06-07, 08:01 PM   #6
Reckless

IP: 5A9C 5547

Nice verse.
Uppin........................................

Old 08-06-07, 08:15 PM   #7
Fly-E
Addicted

IP: 4D1D EBDF

Voted For: Reckless

Ur punches hit harder and ur flow ws nice u had decent word play u had a nice all around battle u to ransum u did aight to jus that first line made it seem like u was dissin ur self but after that u did good!

Return the favor and vote on my battles wit red bull and medicine pleeze!

Old 08-07-07, 04:10 PM   #8
Ransum

^^^ Dont Ever Vote In Any Of My Battles Again........

Old 08-07-07, 07:18 PM   #9
KM

IP: 9204 9119

damn this was real close but good verse both of u.....

i gotta give this to reckless though.....his punches came a little stronger.....Ransum if u had more punches i would say yall both were equal.......good job to the both of u though

~1~

Old 08-12-07, 02:48 AM   #11
Reckless

IP: 26D5 E1F3

Uppin.
Uppin..
Uppin.. ..................................

Old 08-12-07, 08:07 PM   #12
Ransum

word rapverse is dead.....

whats good with you fam??

how come u havent drop by our crew fourm or anything??

we got beef with B.E.S.T. so atless we can make rapverse a little more live if we just bomb them off the map...

hit me up on PM and get @ me...

Old 08-13-07, 01:04 PM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: D2BE 2A40

i gotta give this battle to reckless....reck....your first bar was decent.....second bar was whack...3rd bar was pretty cool, creative, a tad humours, and effective....4th bar....was decent again.....closer was less than decent...over all...pretty decent verse..if i had to scale it from 1-10..i'd give it a 5-6....probably closer to a 5.......regardless..you have 3 atleast decent bars....to ransums one decent bar....

the rest of your verse asside from that one bar...was really basic and simple....i feel like you slept on reck and just sort of thought that would be enough....either way..it's the worst i've seen from you yet..but it's all good...we all have bad days..stay up...vote...reck.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 08-14-07, 10:55 PM   #14
Ransum

i have a feeling this battle will close SOON with me being the winner...