RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-04, 09:13 PM   #1
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Forum Rules

IP: 3764 8D84

1. Everyone starting a thread must first post a response in the STANDOUT BEAT thread. This thread will be stickied to the top of the forum. If you do not respond do the thread I will close yours....simple as that!

2. No Freeposting. I will handle each post subjectively. If I feel that your post was completely senseless, I will delete it.

3. Do not make threads for any reason besides posting YOUR beat. All off topic threads will be deleted.

4. Do not make multiple threads for the same beat. All multiple threads will be deleted.

5. Keep thread titles to a minimum length. I will edit titles that take up more than 2 lines on my screen.

6. LEAVE FEEDBACK! If someone drops a link when they leave you feedback, follow the link and leave them some feedback too. If I notice that you never leave feedback I will start closing your threads!

7. If you talk shit I will delete your post! This includes posts only consisting of comments such as "You Suck!" If you think their beat is bad then tell them why. We're looking for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

8. Do not up your thread more than once a day. This does not include responding to comments.

9. If I edit your post with a comment, do not delete it or change it in any way, or you will suffer my wrath mwahaha!