RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-06, 09:15 AM   #1
leady
Addicted

who here can ACTUALLY freestyle???

IP:

yeah just curious who can actually freestyle and i dont mean writing ur shit and then recording and claiming its a freestyle.

i know theres gonna be some people come in here(not gonna mention names) and be all like "yeah i can freestyle too good and never fuck up" blah blah blah, but we all know thats total bullshit cos its a freestyle, made up on the spot so your bound to fuck up at some point, some days worse than others..

anyways as for me, yeah i guess im pretty good at freestyling, i wouldnt say amasing, but i can freestyle pretty well, sumtimes repeat sum shit ive said before, mainly jus to give my brain chance to think of something or whatever, but also depends if im acapella or on a beat and the tempo of the beat.

recorded a freestyle this morning with my mate beatboxing, n the tempo was abit too fast for me to keep up with at times but im not fucked cos shit was fun haha... anyways yeh, who can freestyle?