RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2 Punch League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-07, 08:02 PM   #541
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BBFE A83E

^LOL colts-Jags on monday son

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-07, 08:34 PM   #542
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5374 C987

Word.

I think the Jags are going to win personally, but I'm still going for my team.
Old 10-20-07, 09:08 PM   #543
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: BBFE A83E

400 yds rushing this time foo

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-07, 02:36 AM   #544
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: D97E 406D

Fuck did that UFC pay per view ever lick balls tonight.
Old 10-21-07, 03:05 AM   #545
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 9462 8DDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Way to go everybody

Due to massive amounts of heads sucking JTR's cock to not get him banned, I lowered it down a bit. He's now banned from seeing my league entirely. So, yeah, he thinks 1-2 punch got deleted but bleh, he's just a cock.

Congrats

Ya, ME, JTR, am soooooo fucking dumb, that I thought 1,2 got deleted, I mean i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking stupid, that I didn't realise right away my account had been restricted from seeing the 1,2 punch forum, no no no, I never figured it out. I just automatically thought it was deleted, because i'm so dumb. WHERE DID THE FORUM GO!??? IT MUST HAVE BEEN DELETED!!!

^^ Is that how you hoped it would happen in fairy tale land? I think you're the fucking stupid one here, not me. Good job wasting your time though, i'm gonna keep posting here JUST for doing that, I met have left otherwise
Old 10-21-07, 03:09 AM   #546
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Why the fuck are we making such a big deal over 2 lines?

Cuz everyone loves JTR :heart:

These dudes come on RV and give me more attention then they give their girls, LMAO

All of you do yourself a favor, stop talking about me, go get some pussy, f'real.
Old 10-21-07, 03:24 AM   #547
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

It's okay, I'll just keep banning your shitty accounts and deleting your posts. Anything else posted after your little 'Hahaz im teh greatest every guy on here wants my cock' fag fit.

Go ahead, respond, spam, you're just building up more reasons for me to actually get you banned instead of just taking away your right to see my forum. You're a fucking loser f'real. rofl
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 10-21-07, 03:56 AM   #548
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
It's okay, I'll just keep banning your shitty accounts and deleting your posts. Anything else posted after your little 'Hahaz im teh greatest every guy on here wants my cock' fag fit.

Go ahead, respond, spam, you're just building up more reasons for me to actually get you banned instead of just taking away your right to see my forum. You're a fucking loser f'real. rofl

You won't get me banned cuz Strobe knows im the shit, bitch. If I talk to him on msn, he might just ban YOU. He's got a lot more respect for what I did for the site in the past, then for what you've done with it recently. Cuz what I did back then means something, and this league now, trying to save the site, means NOTHING. If I really wanted to dick you out, i'd get strobe to replace me as the mod for the league, but I got no time and would let it die, and im cool with some dudes here and they seem to like the gayness of this league so I let you keep it up. Bro I replied to a PM you sent me with a picture of my nuts stating "SUCK MY BALLS", and you're trying to tell me you don't have enough to get me banned off the site yet? Son, ANYONE will get banned off this site for that, but strobe aint gonna ban ME off the site, he'll ban me from your gay league to make the people happy, but he's got more than enough respect for me than to ban me from the site. Eat a dick. If I do get banned i'll be surprised, but I gotta 5 other accounts on here, so once again, lick my clean shaven, huge nuts.
Old 10-21-07, 04:00 AM   #549
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

First off, when did I ever spell the end of ANYTHING i've ever wrote with a Z, or mispell on obvious word like you did with the "the/teh" in your wack imitation of me? I got a better vocab then you, I got better grammar, and I got better spelling then you on any day if I actually decide to write something of importance. You come with the dumbest insults, maybe if I actually did "tpye likkke tihs lolzzz" then that woulda been a valid insult. But I aint surprised that your shit talking is as bad as your punchlines, I'm more intelligent than you, so try again big shooter.
Old 10-21-07, 04:02 AM   #550
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Son i'm FUCKING DRUNK, and I STILL make you look like an idiot, stop embaressing yourself.

"Maybe I should get his account restricted from seeing this league, he'll never figure out it wasn't actually deleted and only sight-restricted from his account, he'll come back into my league on a differant account, haha i'm so smart.

Nah son, you STUPID as fuck. Lol get serious dummy. You gotta do better then that sorry attempt.
Old 10-21-07, 04:06 AM   #551
Grave Digger
R.I.P

and any posts I ever made in this league, were regarding votes in a battle, or in the chat thread. So it aint spam, you're just proving how much of a lil bitch you are,

poor 2v doesn't like big bad JTR posting in his chat thread, awwwww want a hug?
Old 10-21-07, 04:17 AM   #552
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

And I sign onto RapVerse drunk at night to prove I can be a bitch about my own faults and mistakes.

It's fucking 4 AM in the morning. Why are you up in Canada, drunk by yourself posting in here repeatedly about shit that doesn't matter and is irrelevant?

Are you serious strobe might ban me? Drunk bastard. Someone who does justice in the world can do one thing illegal and become a criminal.

Nigga, you fucked up. You realize that, I know it, Strobe saw it, you're just an immature, inebriated cunt-fuck with no life AND extra time to spend on top. Sign the fuck off of this fucking site for once out of the 2 years you've been "the best" on it but left with the "Other vets"

You aint another vet 'cuz you fuckin' stayed to get rusty

go get a LIFE bitch. OR a board game.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 10-21-07, 07:38 AM   #553
Antonio Banderas
Free Agent

IP: 9DB6 FE91

hmmm.... Serious guys, we could have used this type of activity in the Open Mic and Text Tournament Forums...

This is crazy...

The Comeback

||Sonny Barz! - The Middle Weight 1-2 Punchline Champion||SickHead.||Fly-E||Antonio Banderas|

Mystic (Traitor)
Old 10-21-07, 08:41 AM   #554
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
It's fucking 4 AM in the morning. Why are you up in Canada, drunk by yourself posting in here repeatedly about shit that doesn't matter and is irrelevant?

go get a LIFE bitch. OR a board game.

Who the fuck said I was by myself? I never said I was by myself, you just figured i'm a loser in life like yourself so I must be all alone. Dinner party bro, I was drinking with my dad, cousins, sisters bf's, step brother, and 2 friends I had come, we was all up talking and partying til 6am buddy. It's 8:30 and everyone is just starting to leave now, we aint even slept, cept like 3 of the dudes who were here, that's how my familly parties

Bro as of right now I do have a lot of free time and no life. I dropped my job cuz I didn't need it anymore once I got access to my stock equities after I turned 18, and I don't start college until January. All my dudes are working or in college during the day, so I aint doing shit during the day, cept playing video games or chilling with my other friends who living like a bum like me, or going on these sites and annoying faggots like you

I do get on webforums a lot during the night too, well, early morning actually. I go out at night 3-4 days of the week on average, basically I go out one night, relax the next, go out the next, relax the following etc etc. When I do go out though, when I get back home from the party/bar/club wtvv I don't go to bed right away i'll go to my basemant and chill for a lil, watch TV or play video games or check onto a web forum, leave a few quick posts and check back the next morning. My life is partying it up and being a bum, guarantee my social status is more impressive than yours though, don't turn it into a competition.
Old 10-21-07, 08:52 AM   #555
Grave Digger
R.I.P

And how the fuck you calling me rusty? I haven't done a text battle in fkn months true, but i'm still as good as I ever was, still in my text battling prime even if I don't do that shit anymore, maybe a little, tiny, fraction of a bit worse. Come on son, you like some rookie NFL wide reciever telling Randy Moss he's rusty and not good anymore cuz he missed a few games from spraining a wrist. Get fucking serious.