RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Black Rose Audio Topical League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-06, 12:45 PM   #1
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Everyone Look

IP:

Alright heres the deal obviously the league died. Alot of people got busy and mods no showed. I think we need an audio tourney on this site so I'm stepping up.
Ok so I've been thinking came up with some ideas but its all up to you.So theres a choice a and a choice b. These are like signups.

CHOICE A- We continue this tournament. Last week will be redone. New topics will be given out There will be a special event here and there.

CHOICE B- We start a tournament similar to Apexx's Rap Games. Everyone will be given a ranking Between 1-10. You will be by yourself Most of thr tourney but there will be team events. In order to make teams we will divide them as equally as possible by our point system. Team events I will give you 7 days to drop your tracks. They will be given a topic such as: diss, club song, crunk, etc. The two teams wiill be given a random sc link. where they have to use a beat off of there but no two teams can use the same beat. The team will not be penalized for team members no showing. The person who no shows will take a point loss. In the 1-1 battles there will be: topicals, disses and there will be special tasks. The prizes will not be nearly as nice as Apexx's. I mean if you want i really could give you my stick mic though lol . Prizes will be cash and gift certificates.

O.Y.D.