RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-07, 02:09 PM   #76
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 7569 8A64

Whoa whoa whoa
I havent even thought about entering this thread until now.
But wow @ you wack sons of fucks talkin so much shit.
Did I see J Summers talkin shit?
lmfao, must we bring back up your past? How Spul fuckin murdered you and you disappeared for like 4 months. Spul isnt even the battler out the squad and he merked you. Just IMAGINE what I would've did to you, boy.
You wanna rep the north and all this bullshit sayin you the king but you wearin grills and makin music thats horrid and lackin substance and lyrics.
and then we got these wack ass textcees addin input, wtF? since when was it cool for people with less skill to address someone thats clearly on a higher level than them with disrespect?
Yall lil niggas need to know your place. This is just a fuckin rap site. A wack one at that, where niggas hardly even rap at. Yall gotta constantly come up with gimicks to keep this bitch active outside the lounge. Who cares who the fuck post on here and who cares who the fuck is on here. Get off our dicks and get you some business. And that goes out to everyone that said something negative about MAS OR JTR.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-07, 02:22 PM   #77
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5374 C987

This thread is becoming gayer than Summers sig pic.
Old 10-21-07, 02:35 PM   #78
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 90B9 B5A3

lmfao at banning someone and puttin them in the fuckin hall of shame for recycling, that's a huuuuge overreaction. Losing the battle for it is fine, cos the rules say "No using your old material", but kickin dude from the league is too far, 'n then saying he's gonna be banned 'n hall of shamed for it is just hilarious really.

Last edited by KempoMRK : 10-21-07 at 02:42 PM.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-07, 02:40 PM   #79
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

No showing = hall of shame.

But you can put up with that because you're not in my position.

peace
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 10-21-07, 02:43 PM   #80
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 90B9 B5A3

No-showing being a reason for putting someone in the hall of shame is even more pathetic than for recycling lmao.

'N I was in your position at one point, when RV had the best league on the net.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-07, 03:28 PM   #81
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BBFE A83E

^son, I think you need to link him to the LBL so this clown can get an idea about how to run a league and how to do a correct mag. I don't know if you seen his joke of a league, but if you want to add some more time into the daily 15 mins of laughter I suggest you take a peek at the 1,2 punch league.

Another example of why someone who participates in the league shouldn't run it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
lmfao at banning someone and puttin them in the fuckin hall of shame for recycling, that's a huuuuge overreaction. Losing the battle for it is fine, cos the rules say "No using your old material", but kickin dude from the league is too far, 'n then saying he's gonna be banned 'n hall of shamed for it is just hilarious really.

^lmao exactly. At first I thought the kid was joking or being sarcastic, but he REALLY tried to go through with it.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-07, 03:29 PM   #82
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
You guys aren't even good for your word, every week one of you faggots (mas) says your going to leave, and yet you still come back and dick ride each other (jtr hades spul black)

What the fuck are you talking about. When have I said that I'm going to leave? When have I dickrode any of these people? I agree with people who make sense and disagree with whining bitches who are in the wrong. But of course, you're too immature to admit when you're just being little faggots, so you'll try and boost up your image by using ad hominem against everyone who disagrees with you. How about you people actually use some facts instead of being a bunch of fucking retards? Better yet, ask strobe. This is his site, after all, and he's the one who allows you people to run around being morons and acting tough.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 10-21-07 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-21-07, 04:50 PM   #83
J Summers

IP: 32CD 2093

zone...apparantly ya'll killed me in a battle... but you just keep comin back with that same lame garbage...
Old 10-21-07, 04:56 PM   #84
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
zone...apparantly ya'll killed me in a battle... but you just keep comin back with that same lame garbage...

yea your little "I'm too good to worry bout audio disses" talk went right out the window when you came back with a GARBAGE (look @ feed) reply.

and how you gon call us wack when you kept annoying me to collab before and after you got locked up, and same with prah.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-21-07, 04:56 PM   #85
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 1E40 50ED

How can you guys talk so much shit about a site being wack, that no one raps, when all you mother fuckers do is bitch and complain about the state its in and NEVER battle? USELESS. Got something to say, say it in a call out or shut yo' damn mouth

Old 10-21-07, 06:57 PM   #86
J Summers

IP: 0F5E B0D7

annoying you cuz... i said it one time.. and you was like forsure...but i cant record right now cuz my parents are home or some juvenile ass shit....ya lil camp hasnt put out quality material in agesssss... why you think you back at this site..
Old 10-21-07, 07:07 PM   #87
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 17A3 8BF2

^your a fucking loser.(j w/e)

and i love how this went from JTR to old beef.

I think that the "dope vets" should join the league and start batteling so these kid's can see what talent is..and stop thinking they are dope...or KEMP should come back and make another league so i can be entertained and not feel like im in a fucking concentration camp (2 v's league has like 1000000 rules added per day
Old 10-21-07, 07:17 PM   #88
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
annoying you cuz... i said it one time.. and you was like forsure...but i cant record right now cuz my parents are home or some juvenile ass shit....ya lil camp hasnt put out quality material in agesssss... why you think you back at this site..

yea, one time if that equals like 5+. Add the times after too. LOL @ that we all know you're wack. And you think we're wack. Then you come up to us asking to collab with your wack ass. Then get all butthurt about getting denied and start saying shit and posting daily on OUR board. LOL

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-21-07, 07:28 PM   #89
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 17A3 8BF2

rapverse will be back momentarily,

We interupt your program for an Emergancy episode of DR. Strobe.
Old 10-21-07, 07:42 PM   #90
J Summers

IP: 0F5E B0D7

my mans just sayin false shit....your bogus man