RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-04, 11:27 PM   #16
Mag...
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 152C 56ED

it think the scottish sticky guy is just sayin what you're saying a different way outcome...

he isn't frontin a white boy image for no reason... he's just up front about who he really is...

thas coo

{Peace}

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Carson, you aren't shit, so don't even post to me again. You suck at audio, you suck at text,and you suck at life. You and I both know that you would have lost 99% of your battles if you didn't have a voting ring and pick on the 9 year olds who join the site.
Old 02-16-04, 11:48 PM   #17
OutCome
Rare One

Text Record: 5-3
IP: 283B 08F8

Man... why the fuck does every one keep making hiphop an issue of race???? that is NOT the case, fuck i see BLACK people doing shit like this to!
It isnt a fuckign matter of "oh im black, i have to wear sean jean" "oh really? im white, i need to dress abercrombie" Blah blah blah..

Thats fucking ignorance, and extream sterotypical thinking that simply CAUSES shit like this to happen...
Making everything about Race.. i mean Fuck..Am i here bitchign that my fucking mother was shot in her face? FUck no i aint...

Its hard to "get up" how fucking old are you... Its not hard to get up.. Maybe if you ACTTED the way your suppose to in your work place people would wonder why the fuck is this kid using curse words whiel young timmy eats his potatos.

god doesnt give us more than we can handle.. Every person was created equal..
I havent had it harder than anyone else in this world.. AS for your rap lyrics, ive never heard um.. if yu say you just do this shit because thats who you are.. and your accually that way then whatever, good for you..... And yove come from a broken home, that wasn the richest.. welcome to like 50% of the world...

That isnt a diss.. and truthfully empathy is there.. But at the same time what im talking about is this.. eminem, i respect him because he doesnt (well didnt) act gangsta.. he didnt even get NEAR that aspect untill gunit and 50 came into the picture.. Before that he was " this is me, liek fuck you, dont fuck you.. alls i give ashit about is my daughter"
^ THAT is a man with prioritys.... he KNOWS what comes first... Im saying this, did you GROW UP THAT WAY... was the the way you were raised, the environment you lived in to make you talk like that????

?????
?????

or was it somthing you got from other kids...music.. telivision..
I remember in school the vice principle was in our class, and this was a GRIP ago. nearly 6 years ago in 8th grade. gusy in there.. talking to us on how children are products of there environment, unless they chose to act out except the problem was when they act out they faLL into certain crowds, and that crowd molds them into somthign they never really were, but because there actting out they become that.
he asked us if we coudl stop cusing cuz it showed the younger children a way to act.. and chances were are parents did not act liek that, he knew they didnt, he knew are parents............

i retaleated with i live with my grandmother.. and in a simpel drive to the store, you will hear a death threat, see a finger flips and her the words fuck you at least three times...

Or somthign liek that i dont really remember everything.. but that is my point, i am the way i am to day becaus eof the shit ive been through. i fucking rented out the meth house were i was.. my entire family has delt drugs. every person in my family has been to jail, and a partion to prison... i was raised in that, but do i go off flased out in fubu? wearing a durag being like " whats up my nizzle" i make remarks like that moaking kids that try to imulate that style.. It fucking pisses me off..

I understand why black people are offend when other races use the N word.. Because im offend when people who arent try to act ghetto.. poor isnt fun..if
you think it is go fuck yourself
Lemmie take these kids and drop um in the middle of crenshaw blvd.. then well see how they act.. OH and if you dont know what crenshaw is, look it up in california, and show up there wearing your greatest fubu outfit..

Oh and by the way, Im part white, and either half hispanic or half native american, if i knew who my real father would have been i would tell you..

This a movment yall

"Release the gangsta, be your fucking self"

Last edited by OutCome : 02-16-04 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-17-04, 12:58 AM   #18
$CRaWDaWG$
New to RB

Lightbulb

IP: E8B0 22CF

yo um ok, you had some good points. Dont Forget, kids watch the commercial and say nizzle because they want to cause it was cool or funny. There are two types of people your closeminded and freethinkers. I say what I say because thats what I think. People at my work, you commented on, respond the way because of two differant points of view. Either they are with you or they are against you, I dont think you can argue with that but be my guest and try.

It's probelly and old quote I wonder who said it, if you think know then drop some science. Its one of those ones we all have heard you know.
2. Philip Posas
3.Grandpa Bill
4.Great Grandma Ann
5.Lamont Coleman on May4 30, 1974 February 15, 1999, Gun down.
6.Christopher Wallace a.k.a. Frank White
7.Tupac Shakur a.k.a. 2pac
"still working taking a break to blaze"

Last edited by $CRaWDaWG$ : 02-17-04 at 12:59 AM. Reason: editing
Old 02-17-04, 01:01 AM   #19
$CRaWDaWG$
New to RB

Magnificent, you said it man.
2. Philip Posas
3.Grandpa Bill
4.Great Grandma Ann
Old 02-17-04, 02:29 AM   #20
OutCome
Rare One

hw do you know thats what you think? it isnt a free way of thinking if you bring race into music its a common sterotype..

And this world motto seems more and more "i dont e=give a fuck, who cares about them" which is a common bond that goes with alot of other issues as well as rap.. the "with us or against us"..

HEY HERES SOMTHING NEW try CARING.... ANd Old concept forgotten over the years..

and why the fuck are you even talking? after i said "good for you" nothing else was remotly directed toward you, unles syou feel as though istruck some sort of nerve by saying kids who dont know shit about the street then try and act as though they do pisses you off???

I mean really.. Yea you talk "ghetto" you dress "ghetto" Ok..

Why.. Were you raised that? were you even remotly near that type of environment???

And i mean Ghetto, IE poor, surround by the shit you hear about.. if you were accually in that environment, hey whats up... If you just decided G this is the type of person im going to be... LoL you really need to check yourself. But hey thats just an opinion
because i know actting like a fuckign idoit, getting high, going to jial and actting THUG is cool now a days.. DOnt wurrie dawg.. I got CHu...
Old 02-17-04, 02:47 AM   #21
$CRaWDaWG$
New to RB

We wont meet and if we do we would'nt think first about it being you or the other, I at least I wouldnt, so just know I dont give a fuck. Take that how ever you wanna, just know I'm wippin bitches like an iguana, check your own mutha f@#%ing persona.
2. Philip Posas
3.Grandpa Bill
4.Great Grandma Ann
Old 02-17-04, 02:47 AM   #22
$CRaWDaWG$
New to RB

Ohh ya and this has been a great disscusion.
Elevate
2. Philip Posas
3.Grandpa Bill
4.Great Grandma Ann
Old 02-17-04, 02:59 AM   #23
OutCome
Rare One

Funny part, you dont scare net thug.... Just another of example of what ive already pointed out.
Old 02-17-04, 04:41 AM   #24
wogzta

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 5C4B 9DFC

^ this is a very valid thread... I can relate to your situation somewhat.

I wasn't exactly raised in a ghetto, but a very poor Eastern European country... Bosnia to be precise. Dunno if you know or not, but in 1992-1996 there was a huge civil war in my country where 250,000 of my people were killed by our own neighbours. I was forced to go with my parents to Australia as a refugee, and I'm not ever turning back. Bosnia was always poor (average annual income per person = $1500 US). So I basically grew up in semi-poverty, and the war fucked it up even more.

Since I'm Eastern European, I'm a wog. Yes, the greasy, hairy, tall & kebab eating, slang using, car loving people many seem to hate. Well guess what, I don't give a flying fuck. For me, I have pride of my culture and my race, and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks - and everyone should feel that way about themselves. That's why it pisses me off when Anglo (English) Australians start acting like wogs just so they can be "cool" with us.... I mean.. shit... I don't care what your nationality is, you can be cool with me if your a cool person.. not because you act like me...

I would be pretty confused if someone who isn't Bosnian started jumping around in sports shirts and old-skool sneakers shouting "Yo what's doin bro!?!?" in a wog accent whilst chomping on a kebab saying "zhish ish hot shit bro"... Or even worse, where scratched and tainted coats with low leather caps (a style from my country)... why would you want to have experienced the pain I have? Enjoy your life for what you have, and don't try to be someone your not.

And even if it is hard to believe, hip-hop is a big part of my life. And no, I don't go around acting "gangsta" or "hood". In fact, I'm your typical senior high school guy. I don't try to act hard online, wtf? Like anyone's gonna think I'm a hot shot cos I speak in verbal jargon. And I hate bad grammar. You probably won't see me using many "online" shortcuts when typing things.

So I perfectly agree with OutCome. You're you; not someone else. Lead your own life, bro :P
Old 02-17-04, 04:59 AM   #25
Timeless
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 8633 BD8F

people try to act like that as they think its cool, but it comes from a place which isnt. baggy clothes i think are a great trend and the hiphop slang!! very insiteful.
Send a message via MSN to Timeless   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-04, 05:20 PM   #26
OutCome
Rare One

uppin

This a movment

"release your gangsta, be your fucking self"

Its gunna be a tshirt Logo
Old 02-17-04, 05:44 PM   #27
Provoke

IP: DF7B C8F7

outcome... the way I see it.... you've contradicted yourself in every damn post.

You're saying 'be yourself'...'don't care what others think' etc.. blah blah, when in fact you shouldn't even be concerned bout the current state of hip hop imitation.
Yeah, its become the new trend, so what? You know who the fakes are, let 'em get on with it.
Race is an issue in hip hop.. it can't be disputed, and you should know this.
Many black hip hop artsits rap about white oppressors etc.. or whateva..
Personally, I don't wear 'hip hop' clothing.. its shit. I wear casual jogging bottoms/jeans and hoodys/polo tops. Now for instance, many people will say 'ah yeah... hoodys.. hip hop style'. No. Thats plain dumb. the fact of the matter is, hip hop has glorified certain things, and therefore its become assossiated with it.
Whether your from Wales, LA or fucking Iceland, many people are 'thugs'.....just not your typical 'hip hop' thugs. People wear hoodys, tims etc.. cos they fucking want to, not to be 'hip hop'.
The whole way you stated you've done this, done that, come from this.. blah blah... its dumb. I mean whats it really matter? You think that gives you the right to wear fucking ghetto clothes? Fuck outta here..
You're an idiot..
Old 02-17-04, 05:51 PM   #28
OutCome
Rare One

You know part of me does agree with what your saying.. The only real point im trying to make though is why? why do children and other people try to imulate that..
Old 02-17-04, 05:54 PM   #29
Provoke

IP: DF7B C8F7

Yeah I feel you man..

I see where your coming from, it is getting worse I guess..
Old 02-17-04, 06:51 PM   #30
MC StikiNicky
New to RB

IP: F749 2183

Man, I wasn't being fucking racist. I was just saying I don't really care much about my image, and I don't try to withold that certain "oh he's a rapper" stereotype.
Send a message via AIM to MC StikiNicky   Reply With Quote