RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-06, 05:10 PM   #46
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: FEE6 7529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Lmao...America is two continents, or one country within a continent. - slaps JTR with a textbook. -

OMG!!!!!! North America -_-. You know, cuz I figured people would be able to figure it out
Old 09-10-06, 05:14 PM   #47
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
this is how i feel about the word...and by the way i'm black myself, just for those who dont' know

for me, i don't care who says the word "nigga" around me...weither you are black, white, asian, latino or whatever....but what does bother me is the people who say it and sound like complete asses saying it. like if paul wall was to come up to me and say "what up nigga, whats good with you" i wouldn't have any problem with it what-so-ever
but if someone like george bush came up to me and say "hey what up nigga, whats good with ya" then i'll look at him like he has lost his mind......catch my drift?

for some non-blacks it works......but for others....it really doesn't...

personally i don't really say it that much because i really wasn't raised around the word that much as others...most black people who say the word say it becuase they hear it all the time in every sentence everyday so they say it without even knowing they are saying. goes the same for some white people....some white people have been raised since they was real young around black people and shit and they just grew up how the black people did...so its whatever

LMFAOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOW @ The Paul Wall/George Bush comparison

Thank you for completely proving why your logic is retarded for me.

Thanks
Old 09-10-06, 05:48 PM   #48
Soulstice
New to RV

IP: 2FC3 39DD

nigga is slang and therefore is an exception from all rules of proper gramar/english/spelling ect.

it's different yo
Old 09-10-06, 05:55 PM   #49
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 53B1 A5EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
LMFAOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOW @ The Paul Wall/George Bush comparison

Thank you for completely proving why your logic is retarded for me.

Thanks

i really don't care to tell the truth...becuase it dosen't render my feelings if shit dont' work for you
Old 09-10-06, 06:17 PM   #50
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: 8E03 6AFC

Some of you kids abuse the internet...cause you know damn well you come on here and say shit you'll get shot for off the net. Nigga and Nigger are no way,shape of form the same. They don't mean tha same they don't sound the same. Nigga was first created to laugh at the derogatory meaning,but then people started being called a nigga..mainly because it was OUR thing to do. It was our language and we didn't want no one else calling us that,because it was posed to remind us,and everybody else in the world that slavery exisisted,and don't forget that shit cause it was a desperate time in blacks lives. Nigger is what we were called. It was an ignorant term, and still is. When most black people hear this word,it makes em mad cause it makes everybody else mad,but to the black people that got sense,it disgust them.

Now a days,niga just means "homie"...I myself user this word on average, 30+times a day...nothing to it..no meaning wat so ever...

Nigger now a days is used for the ignorant blacks who are seen to do something dumb,and that just embarrasses all blacks in general.

IE: Nice rims on a busted ass scrapers...you'sa nigger!

It's sad that someone would even think they mean tha same..but that's the world we live in..
And lemme clear this up for tha idiots,racism still do exist...don't give a fuck wat you think...stop being blind asshole!!!!
Old 09-10-06, 06:19 PM   #51
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
Some of you kids abuse the internet...cause you know damn well you come on here and say shit you'll get shot for off the net. Nigga and Nigger are no way,shape of form the same. They don't mean tha same they don't sound the same. Nigga was first created to laugh at the derogatory meaning,but then people started being called a nigga..mainly because it was OUR thing to do. It was our language and we didn't want no one else calling us that,because it was posed to remind us,and everybody else in the world that slavery exisisted,and don't forget that shit cause it was a desperate time in blacks lives. Nigger is what we were called. It was an ignorant term, and still is. When most black people hear this word,it makes em mad cause it makes everybody else mad,but to the black people that got sense,it disgust them.

Now a days,niga just means "homie"...I myself user this word on average, 30+times a day...nothing to it..no meaning wat so ever...

Nigger now a days is used for the ignorant blacks who are seen to do something dumb,and that just embarrasses all blacks in general.

It's sad that someone would even think they mean tha same..but that's the world we live in..
And lemme clear this up for tha idiots,racism still do exist...don't give a fuck wat you think...stop being blind asshole!!!!

yo clear ur pm box its full man...i tried pm'in u but ur shit full
anyway holla at me on aim bout it "Smartone Freal"
Old 09-10-06, 06:32 PM   #52
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: ED36 AAFF

Fuck it, why do you care? Do you want to say it?

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-06, 06:46 PM   #53
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: FA42 CF1A

Quote:

So if you say that they mean the same thing, why is it a word that I as a white person cannot say? If it is understood that I cannot say it, why is it a word as a black person you can say? Isn't that in itself being racist?

Now don't get me wrong, I know the whole history behind the word and the differences between the two, but come on.....if you say that they have different meanings, then there should be no problem with me saying the one that is not derogatory, right? If they mean the same thing, then why would you call your friend that?

Just think about it the next time you are talking to one of your friends and the word comes up. Think about it the next time someone calls you that word, no matter what color their skin is. Think really hard about what it is that they are calling you. If you just brush it off and say, "Meh, it's just a word," then you shouldn't care who is using it. If you say, "Hell no, ain't no white boy (which is usually used in a derogatory way) gonna get away with calling me that," then you shouldn't say it either

By the way.................EAGLES WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-06, 07:19 PM   #54
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: D444 E320

eww ur sig iis fuckin gross, lmao
Old 09-10-06, 07:22 PM   #55
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: FA42 CF1A

Word....I shit on mics
Old 09-10-06, 07:40 PM   #56
Yung Sir
New to RV

Text Record: 1-1
IP: E795 C38D

2 B Honest, No Matter How U Say It Shouldn't B Said Period....Cuz What I Realize Is That If U Say Nigga, The White Ppl Back In Day Said Nigger....Whatz The Real Difference? The Point Is If A Black Man Say And They Look @ It As No Offense 2 Each Other, U Giving The White Man The Right 2 Say Cuz U Say It....Don't Confuse Me Either Cuz I'm Mixed With Black & Brazilian But I Still Wouldn't Use That Especially Since White Ppl Already Rule Our Government....If We Ain't Go Enuff Sense 2 Stop Using Derogatory References Like That Word, Then We Disrespecting Our Own Kind.....Face It - If Our African Ancestors Weren't Called That, Then Wat Would Yall Refer Yall "Homies" As? But Whatz So Strong About The Word Is If A White Dude Say He Get His Ass Whooped But If A Black Guy Call U That Then No Offense Is Taken....I'd Still Kick A Dudes Ass No Matter Ya Race U Call Me A Nigga/Nigger....Y Ppl Gotta Look @ The Other Side Of Evrything And Not What Evry Side Of The Other?
Old 09-10-06, 10:00 PM   #57
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP: 7230 B0AB

a nigger is the one who was gettin' whipped by the white man with a rope around his neck.

a nigga is the one makin' money with a gold rope around his neck.

It couldn't have been said any better by my man Pac, a nigger is an african-american slave, a nigga is a man who's ignorant and just don't give a fuck.

Old 09-10-06, 10:35 PM   #58
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: 8E03 6AFC

I don't give a fuck whose saying it..but some white people say tha shit to fit in,which in fact is annoying and they should get their ass beat..but tha word does have a difference..if you read my post you would understand..don't quote something that you skim thru..nigga was brought up to give ourselves a name..to remind ourselves wat we went thru and make sure everybody else knows..over time tha word changed to mean nuthin..who cares who say it? I don't..some do...I call some people niggers..don't mattere yo color..if you do something that's just downright ignorant...yousa nigger...
Old 09-10-06, 11:08 PM   #59
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: 53B1 A5EC

a nigger is actually a word in the dictionary meaning someone ignorant....

so in my opinion a nigger isn't just an ignorant black person...but an ignorant white, latino, asian..etc

so in the old days...it wasnt the black people who were the niggers....it was the white people who were indeed the niggers
Old 09-10-06, 11:28 PM   #60
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
I don't give a fuck whose saying it..but some white people say tha shit to fit in,which in fact is annoying and they should get their ass beat..but tha word does have a difference..if you read my post you would understand..don't quote something that you skim thru..nigga was brought up to give ourselves a name..to remind ourselves wat we went thru and make sure everybody else knows..over time tha word changed to mean nuthin..who cares who say it? I don't..some do...I call some people niggers..don't mattere yo color..if you do something that's just downright ignorant...yousa nigger...

That's fucking wack. You had to invent a word to remind people of what you went through? WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOUR ANCESTORS WENT THROUGH.

1. Every race's ancestors have gone through some shit over history

2. YOU never went through anything, it was your ANCESTORS

man, that's pathetic

HEY, I made up a word to remind everyone of what the Jews went through, can you guess what it is!?
Holocaust

Boo fucking hoo, lets all feel sorry for you