RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-03, 11:24 PM   #76
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Quote:
Originally posted by C-section
hope end comes back.

us mod should be able to handle shit for a while we just need to be on top of things and as long and no one goes on a power trip everything should be OK.

and bruk this bullshit between me and you seriously needs to stop cause we wont be able to run the site properly if we are going at each other. im willing to move on if you are too. cause with brandon gone all us mods need to step up and run the site

and anyone thats thinks they are free to do what ever they want now that end is gone will be banned just like before. nothing will change besides the fact that brandon is gone.

and all you newbies asking for mods spots shut the fuck up. "i have 5 posts make me a mod" LOL

Word.
Out of all seriousness, reading some of the posts in this thread makes me understand why End left. Some motherfuckers in this thread are acting like assholes, we, right now could be in the worst point ever, and motherfuckers are asking to be mod? Thats some bullshit, if half these motherfuckers did half the work brandon did, then our site would be running great. Hell, I'll miss End, but that doesn't mean these unworthy motherfuckers should be mod. This shit is fucking stupid, we got till Novemeber to stay on top, this is how we test the real site, find out whos gonna ride with this shit till this bitch goes down, i know i am.
Old 09-19-03, 11:24 PM   #77
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

Text Record: 33-17
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1BB8 0446

well looks like end leaving was the world war for rapbattles....because sureal left us also...and sooner or later other vets will leave and then others and so on until rapbattles is nothing....wat a terrific site...all of this to waste?....i hope not....because if mike (alldig) see's that not many people are comming he will simply stop paying for the site and will take it down then one day ur all gonna wanna get on and u wont be able to because the site will not exist anymore...so before you go off and leave the site think about it...remember...think before you act..

and i think SOME of the current mods are doing great...and yes i totally agree that g.buttersworth should be the replacement admin until end gets back (if he comes back)....and sureal man...cmon come back....and new mods wouldnt be a bad idea because as opey said...some mods are lazy as fuck...the crew forums are messed up so is the audio thread and the songs thread and frontlines and elite....so some newm ods wouldnt be bad as long as they ARNT LAZY....but some of the current mods are doing great

sureal and end....you will both be missed...
Old 09-19-03, 11:27 PM   #78
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

^^^
Finally...
Two people that are informed....

This is a huge blow...
But C-Section is right...

We can keep going...
But everyone has to do their part...

Even normal members...
Old 09-19-03, 11:34 PM   #79
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

^^yes and us normal members can do PLENTY....like 1-2 months ago i helped clean out the frontlines and elitefrontlines and guess wat...im not mod....but they appreciated my work and thanked me for helping clean out the forums in an announcement they made...see...even us normal members can do alot....if you lose a match...dont go fucking running bitching to the mods saying that it was dickryder votes or hate votes...take the lose in an honorable way...help out the mods and respect everyone and they will respect you back...if u lose a match dont bitch about it...just give respect to your opponent that won and continue battling...bitching can get you into trouble and you wont be respected..then the person that hates u will find anything to get revenge on u and u may end up getting banned and its not worth it...its just the internet and some people are going around accusing people as if they were criminals...everyone just needs to calmn down and stay together at times like these...help the mods and mods help the members...that way the site will run smoothly and it will all work out..that way we will be better then ever and this site will never die out
Old 09-19-03, 11:36 PM   #80
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

^^^

Everyone needs to read that post...

That is all...
Old 09-19-03, 11:38 PM   #81
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

yea read my post....it says it all...i think everyone should read it and understand it...because it is what everyone should be doing...
Old 09-19-03, 11:43 PM   #82
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

I agree with everything you said, but then people still won't understand the loss we suffered no matter how much they can kiss ass and say they do,coming in september and august and shit, not even here 2 weeks and wanting to be mod.bitches.
Old 09-20-03, 12:37 AM   #83
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 3926 0A63

It's amazing. Really. First, this thread was about The End leaving. Then people said goodbye. Then people bitched and moaned on totally seemingly unrelated scheiße. Now in the last few posts, the unrelated scheiße is getting cleaned up properly.

Anyway... I'd just like to say one thing. A while back I wanted to leave this site. I bitched and moaned. And in a reply to the post I made, people showed that my bitching and moaning was unfounded, and that this place was still good. Now, The End I think is doing a similiar thing. He is leaving because this place isn't the best in the world and he needs a break.

Unfortunetly people are just giving him more and more reasons for him, and others, to leave.

Also, everyone read Tim.E. Tumurk's post. That samuri knows what it is to which he is speaking.

~Islam~
Old 09-20-03, 02:33 AM   #84
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 3776 7FE7

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrit
^^^^
Dont bitch out of ignorance anymore...

That was the type of thread and member that I was talking about...

Some of you truly make me sick...

the reason you feelin sick is cuz your clothes is so tight.

you sayin im bitchin? how so? i never asked anything of this site or anybody on it and i never will. just that it dont shut down.

i was just jokin about the sureal thing anyways cuz he dissed my picture remix. i appreciate whatever he may have done but i aint really affected by it cuz i aint a textcee.

only person thats bitchin is you.
just lettin you know whats up i aint got beef wit u just with ppl campaignin to be mod when they havent even been here since the summer.
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-03, 03:18 AM   #85
ålphå bë†
Who Needs Elevation?

Text Record: 18-6
IP: CDBE 76F0

Pz....
Send a message via AIM to ålphå bë† Send a message via Yahoo to ålphå bë†   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-03, 02:59 PM   #86
Gonzo

Text Record: 0-1
IP: AC38 0D70

Cya..
Old 09-20-03, 04:18 PM   #87
varentao

IP: F79F E8EA

It's a shame. But it's also understood.

Hope to see you back here sooner rather than later.
Old 09-20-03, 09:14 PM   #88
SiniX

IP: 7FEB 4053

End was rapbattles.....he made it fun for me.....shit...this sucks........no matter wut anyone does it wont be the same
Old 09-21-03, 03:21 AM   #89
Audo

IP: 3719 4D68

Shits Ain't Gon Be The Same Without The End...You WERE RapBattles...You Made This Site What It Is...Please Come Back Soon...
Old 09-21-03, 03:24 AM   #90
SiniX

IP: 7FEB 4053

no bullshit man end i want you back as soon as possible