RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-05, 05:54 PM   #196
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BC70 F593

like omg... q totally made a sig mockin natives... like... pshh... totally.... like omg im going to go cry somewhere. [/flicks wrist]

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 06:33 PM   #197
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
P.S. Mimesis...u know DAMN WELL getting me banned that LAST time was out of SHEER SPITE...it was out of sheer damn SPITE...

U told Strobe I was freeposting by replying to myself all those times...BUt, did you NOT say stop? And, did I not stop? Again, you saw a loop hole to get me banned cuz I "offended" u...WHY the fuck do u think I DON'T LIKE U?...U think Im this guy who wakes up and says "Lemme NO T LIKE MIM"...Kid, u are NOT THAT IMPORTANT to me...

Somewhere along the line, shit started and now it's a cycle...U say shit...i say shit...But, u take it to a whole notha level by insulting an entire CULTURE (gay) when I just insult u.

See the difference?

Now...if I need to get STROBE, NOS, or whoever involved I will...Im bout sick of this bullshit

When I'm wrong...DO what You do

when you don't like something...GET THE FUCK OVER IT...But, don't you fuckin DARE show favoritism to certain members then INVOKE your moD powers when convenient

You have no idea what you're talking about. I never reported anything to strobe, and my reasons for requesting Nostradamus to ban you was not mainly about you talking to yourself for a total of around 50 posts in three different threads. It was about you continually making beef threads in the main forum, on purpose. I told you to stop, you kept going. And do I really need to tell you that it's against the rules to talk to yourself in 3 different threads for spans of about 20 posts each? PLEASE. Don't even try making it look like I treated you unfairly. You know damn well that that's against the rules, and yes, I did tell you stop, but at first you kept going. I closed one. You moved to another one. I closed another one. You moved to another one. It was then that I told you if you did it again you would be banned. BUT, it didn't stop there, as you started to constantly make beef threads in the main forum on purpose. Then, I told you to stop or you would be banned, AND THE VERY NEXT DAY, you do it again. THAT IS WHY I asked you to be banned.

Get your fucking facts straight.

And get strobe AND Nostradamus in here if you really think they're going to back you. I have sufficient proof that you broke the rules in LL, and I also have sufficient proof that I gave you warnings and told you if you did it again you'd be banned, and you did it again. So, I asked Nostradamus to follow up on my warning. I didn't show favoritism in any way. If I saw anybody talking to themselves for 60 posts, and continually making beef threads in the main forum on purpose, I would give them a few warnings, and eventually request that they be banned too.

You brought that upon yourself.
Old 12-01-05, 06:40 PM   #198
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
ANSWER THIS...WHICH CULTURE am I bashing?

It's not the same...and you DAMN WELL KNOW IT...I don't knwo if ur a virgin or not...I don't give a shit...But, saying I have AIDS because IM GAY (which is what ur saying) is plain WRONG...Can u DIE from being a virgin? Are virgins treated like social OUTCASTS? NO...People with AIDS are....

Now...I'll chalk your illogical analogy up to you being young, but that's insulting young people.

I fuckin hate u. YOU...no one else, YOU.

ANSWER THIS: Which culture was Ike bashing?

He said YOU would get AIDS and die. Not anybody else. Nobody on this site, except maybe Natural Killa, has openly stated that they want every homosexual to die, and because they're homosexual, they deserve to die. YOU make that shit up, because when people get pissed with you and make a comment towards you IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE because you're a fucking asshole, but INSTEAD it's because you're gay. Grow the fuck up.

Nobody attacked any culture by saying YOU would get AIDS and die. As far as I can tell there aren't any other faggots on this site, so how is Ike or anybody else that says you have AIDS, bashing gays? Nobody who has said that has included "ALL GAYS HAVE AIDS, SO THEY'RE ALL GOING TO DIE." No, it's always been "THA Q HAS AIDS, SO HE'S GOING TO DIE."

I could tell Phenom right now that he probably has AIDS so he's going to die, but that doesn't mean that because their is a percentage of Native American people who have AIDS, I am bashing everybody of that heritage.

And WHO GIVES A FUCK if you can die from being a virgin. YOU made a thread on purpose to try and single me out and make people think that I'm gay or some shit. Ike made a post on purpose to single you out because YOU ARE gay. The analogy is same. You didn't bash a culture, neither did Ike.

I can't believe I'm 17 years old and telling a 24 year old to grow the fuck up.
Old 02-15-06, 10:57 AM   #199
Vortex
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 297A EE7B

emcee leavin hate feed in my Open Mic for no apparent reason.. unless its sum bitch ni beat on another site or spmething.. ill report it here instead of continuing the beef myself..1

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221145

Deleted
Old 02-15-06, 11:55 AM   #200
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 8EF2 5F6A

Just take it on the chin and stiffen that upper lip you little tyke

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-06, 09:25 PM   #201
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

This cat "The Q's Mom" has been followin me around the board all night, hatin. It was mostly in the LL earlier. Now, he's being a dick in my song thread. Kid should be banned for being an ass, basically. But, at least clean my thread up.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223393

Here's another example

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...318#post2674318

He has been banned and his posts deleted

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-01-06 at 09:42 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-06, 04:58 PM   #202
KiLLa InStInCt
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

damn. all i gotta say is "STOP SNITCHIN'!" "STOP LYIN'!"

.::HardWood Classickz::.
Old 03-28-06, 09:49 PM   #203
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Aiyo Strobe...LK has an inappropriate image of me in her sig. She took an image where I was joking around and making a fish face, and made it look like I was performing fellacio on someone. I don't know what your policy is on this, but can you please address this.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224821
^^There's a thread with her in it so you can see the sig.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-28-06 at 11:07 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 11:27 PM   #204
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

rofl@ a whiney ass little girl.....u should be ashamed of urself for cryin on a net board
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-07, 08:56 PM   #205
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 1E40 50ED

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...d.php?p=3188104

Spuls Vote

Quote:
Voted For: F.oo

NIGGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS

First of all thats racism, he should be banned for that, second its hardly explained.