RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-08, 08:50 AM   #91
сварливый

IP: 338F 9B9C

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^first off i am tough and thats why i act that way.secondly i dont give a fuck about you being no marine.marines are gay.its easy to go in another country with better weopons,bigger numbers and help.your not tough.lastly you little faggot im a 4 time felone which most of the site knows.hence all the corny ass jail jokes people try.i do everything i write about.you on the other hand just say stuff to look cool.your lines are streched period.your syllabell count wont fit on no beat unless your fucking twista.your a homo.marines are bullet sponges and noone including the navy respects them.your dads gay and you follow in his shoes........and your mom sucks dick every chance she gets.

The marines don't respect the navy because they consider themselves their own entity, however, the marines are a branch off of the navy so to say the navy doesn't respect to or even should respect the marines is stupid as shit

and tough people don't act tough budd-o

side note, i think you could have easily been ass raped b4, but i had no idea you were a felon

but lemme just stop right here cuz

...fuck you
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-21-08, 10:35 AM   #92
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Quote:
^first off i am tough and thats why i act that way.secondly i dont give a fuck about you being no marine.marines are gay.its easy to go in another country with better weopons,bigger numbers and help.your not tough.lastly you little faggot im a 4 time felone which most of the site knows.hence all the corny ass jail jokes people try.i do everything i write about.you on the other hand just say stuff to look cool.your lines are streched period.your syllabell count wont fit on no beat unless your fucking twista.your a homo.marines are bullet sponges and noone including the navy respects them.your dads gay and you follow in his shoes........and your mom sucks dick every chance she gets.

All anyone can really do is laugh at this statement.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 09-30-08, 03:15 AM   #93
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 6338 861B

4 time felon huh?? that makes a dude tough now a days? You'd wet your pants during the 1st 3 days of bootcamp my nigga. There is too much puss in you dawg, you glittery ass mr rogers ass nigga. You probably did get touched, and as for respect goes.. we get more then plenty of that my nigga. Quite talking bout shit you see in movies your embarrasing yourself.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-08, 03:21 AM   #94
Wordz AhGod

Quote:
C.A.L.I's verses bring out emotions, his metaphors got poetry in em'.
So naturally his lines make me think of stories... Like how many it would take to kill em'.
That’s right, I'll drop him from a building, when I bust I aim for children.
In that way we're kinda the same... cuz when you bust, you too aim for children.
That line probably confused you queer. I mean, god only knows where your brain is.
'Coz I still got the game on lock, while your boyfriends keeps trying to change his.
Im the hottest in the streets. Your the faggot other manlier faggots beat.
So if this queer says he’ll reach for the stainless, it’s obvious he aint talking about his sheets.
Your verses are idiotic and your theory is heartless and boring.
You couldn’t brain storm a thought, if inspiration was forecasted every morning.
Battle me? Please, you’re a hostage. This isn’t the place to try it.
'Coz I'll chop enough bacon from you to make Rachel Ray wanna drop the diet.
Your dumb as shit, I don’t need to drop hotlines to prove things. You’re nowhere near stopping me.
Man, If Cali blew up; I'd be in the Aftermath, while he'd still be trying to pass geometry.
Don’t you understand I’m not even trying. I’m just letting you feel the tension.
Dropping late? Your boyfriend always said he’d prefer if you got extensions.
No homo, your face gets flabby when I uppercut you in slow mo'.
This fag takes enough chemicles to the face to drastically drop the ozone.
You should be killed and buried where tunnels be. What you thought, that you'd pummel me?
Your girl needed more then just gears to transformer. Hell!! She needs Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee.
He'll never just swollow shit, not with supositories around. A fag? yeah he just gotta be.
With his ass clenched tight, this homo takes Pills n Grims enough times to start a colony.

you ducked my stretched as verse. oh and Text and Audio are too different things dude. Maybe thats why you suck so bad at it lol

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-08, 07:59 AM   #95
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

So wordz, who did you get to write that verse for you?
Old 10-03-08, 03:31 AM   #96
Wordz AhGod

why? its not even that good Nick. Did you like it?

Old 10-03-08, 05:25 AM   #97
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ It wasn't great, a couple of solid hits..

.. but the point is it is way better than anything you have done.

No offense, it just is. Also.. you never change your font to that type. Only people I know do that are myself, occasionally Mimesis and most famously John Hensley.
Old 10-03-08, 05:27 AM   #98
King Solo
Skadoosh!

It actually strikes me as John Hensley, only with less than minimal effort.
Old 10-06-08, 09:57 PM   #99
Wordz AhGod

honestly I started using that font way back in the LBL days when I read a Mimesis verse a long while back. Then I started using it because it let me make my lines look shorter with out me having to cut shit out. The multies help me stay just with in the line structure perimeters lol. Thanks for the compliment though, I rarely have time to drop lines and not be in a hurry.

Old 10-06-08, 10:04 PM   #100
Wordz AhGod

Ive been in LLL Jr for a while a just wrecking too, been trying some new shit with the setups and executions since every one is always telling me how creative my concepts are and shit.

Old 10-11-08, 04:25 AM   #101
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

why did you recycle that in the LLL on r.b?thats pretty gay............

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-08, 05:29 AM   #102
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 66EF 8EF5

Quote:
why did you recycle that in the LLL on r.b?thats pretty gay............

remember when we were gonna battle? lol.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote