RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-04, 12:54 PM   #1
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

Post ..Broken Dreams..(Short Story)-{Take Your Time and Read)

IP: 4577 CD9A

She stared at the dripping windows pain
Waiting for the regular taxi’s and miscalculated rain
Stumps holding soar birds gentle cries, and devils rise and red skies blood shot eyes
Left to cities bright glares, giving dirty looks to the uglies deepening sighs
She was a recluse off a doorframe to a door to steps leading to a dark cavern of black velvet coverage
Where jazz notes played to early morning sore wrists and caffeine’s leverage
She pulled the stumps to her faces deep blonde beauty
Cut off from the world because of a fairy tales dirty obscenity
Bitter tears fell from scarf cloaked blue shaped eyes, Cinderella… lovely girl had it made
Wishes, again, to be someone you aren’t, forget the patterned days bargains paid
She pulled the smooth cashmeres soft lips to her sodden arms
Taking gloves to protect recent ends implied with Asop psalms
She felt steps walk on her souls as she entered the life of a city showered in respite
Newts Port, the name askew from those who didn’t sip words through the written light
The rain licked frantically at the outside shadows of buildings, whisking down their anticlimatical surface
Pulling at the dripping sensations down the red brick building of the palace
She bought a paper artifact from Rip Van Winkle, change exchanging
He silently knows of her severed limbs, and their reclaimed stature, so he remains quiet and unwrinkling
She hides her face in the scarf, passing the guards outside
They mock her devils work of missing appendages and she runs stepping in puddles embrace to hide
Her woolen feet bundled in existence, it was in this forest that her being became revived
She set up the simple table, on the chalked sidewalk and graffiti tags
Placing her life’s possessions over a marked scribble of “Cheshire”, her blackened eyes missed the flag
Shivering tighter into leaping hearts from nervous laughter surrounding she began to write
A slow poem that the rain loved to spite
It lapped at her handwriting drizzling its happy laughter around her perfect words
No one would read it so it didn’t really matter anyway her compositions were her caged birds
With a crack suddenly, her small table whipped into her jaw
Confused she began with wide eyes, forming edged dew drops, her knees flesh torn raw
The infamous Cat looked at her with putrid disgust forming around his spit-infested lips
He cursed at her and stabbed into her 7 words, “This is my territory you handless bitch”
“Can’t you read?” he blew the pointed words into her streaming eyes,
“The Cat claimed this spot, long before you arrived.”
He hissed into her perfect white ear, “Be gone or you won’t be missing just your hands…”
Crying with hiccuped sobs she ran against the wind, gathering her few things to flee from this cruel man
She fell and ran and fell again into the lifeless, collecting dirt
Blinded by mingling salt and water, bloody holes scraped into her skirt
Tripping through Snow Blvd, and landing up in pain and regret on White Ave.
She hid inside a trees deep wooden embrace, allowing her eyes to search its oaken figure for a secure cue
Her breathing hissed in and out of her lungs, choking each time like glass shards interwoven in her throat
She weeped again on her handless arms clinging to the solace the flickering air brought
Nodding her head against the solid hand of fingers weaving to her back
Staring at the sky she remembered her family the devils early morning attack
Looking down, embracing laces found her eye, a rope was toiling with the painful weather as well
Slowly standing, pictures formed their way into her brain, her heart began to swell
The course acceptation of this man made article found its way into a noose
Slowly, she removed her self, stripping away her articles of living clothing, with eyes wide, wild, and loose
Holding the rope in her hand she followed the trees picturesque life of brown manhood
Climbing gradually, feeling life as she had never been able to breathe, her closed lungs speaking fluid

She let her hair fall into her face, her clothing tore into the trees gentle branches
Tying the gradual formation of splicing twines happy kisses against her neck, leaving tiny red glances
Her brown perfect feet stopped… slowly, looking over the tops of the trees
She licked her lips, their fullness bleeding to her clenching teeth, she let go of the words
Watching the woman, the blonde woman in the window… Cinderella naked, laughing
She gave herself to that moment, and stepped off the sonic pounding stars shooting
As the little wisps of blossom engulfing lips, nipped the souls of her feet
A life fell into her open arms, and it wasn’t hers, she watched a continuity of a dreams cheat
The oasis of smiles, and thorns burned to grounds sipped her life away
In nothingness, I exist… she thought, but the words came slow, and her rope began to fray
Tightly the bosom of the breaking glass of death held her in its sweet brush
The gentle breeze swayed her dying trunk of trickling life, streaming its way to her cheeks dying flush…

One syrupy tears little hand followed the contours of her sweet face
It watched her skins white picture perfect lace
It fell to her feet, and happily joined its raining families fast pace
Crumpled to the ground and left the empty body banging against a hollowed trees crying embrace.

Last edited by Penskills : 02-16-04 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Tite
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-04, 01:03 PM   #2
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: 77D5 6AAD

Geeeeeeezus christ, this was some long ass shit =P
But a good paiting u pictured, .. w/ a dope story line!..kept me reading, .. & ur flowwas on point, due the inners & multisnot much but they were there when needed, .

She licked her lips, their fullness bleeding to her clenching teeth, she let go of the words
She gave herself to that moment, and stepped off the sonic pounding stars shooting
A life fell into her open arms, and it wasn’t hers, she watched a continuity of a dreams cheat

Liked this, .. very very dope, & its a solid read.. + its dope it enjoyed me, props.
Old 02-16-04, 01:05 PM   #3
Penskills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edicius
Geeeeeeezus christ, this was some long ass shit =P
But a good paiting u pictured, .. w/ a dope story line!..kept me reading, .. & ur flowwas on point, due the inners & multisnot much but they were there when needed, .

Liked this, .. very very dope, & its a solid read.. + its dope it enjoyed me, props.

^Thanks Eddy!...I know it's a bit long...I think it came out very well...Thanks...
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-04, 01:07 PM   #4
Topic
I Used To Pray

IP: C981 E40F

wow....i read another one of your frickin essays...its kinda like eating candy corn in the sence your like hey look pen dropped again lets see it then bam you see how long it is but you cant stop yourself because its candy but it tastes like corn...well now. This was an amazing peice i love your imagination and your skill to keep me interested throughout the whole story...some lines kinda blew by me but thats just because im not at your level of thinking...great peice, faily long but worth the read...good luck man
Old 02-16-04, 01:09 PM   #5
MC PINACLE
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 22F5 A53D

In nothingness, I exist… she thought, but the words came slow, and her rope began to fray

Good imaginery...Good storytelling...I found the flow awkward, but it tended to straighten out later on...Very long piece...I did skip a bit of it...But had to return to get the full effect. What voacab! Nice piece...9/10

(RB's "ill" MCs)

Otherwise known as Artikulate
Send a message via ICQ to MC PINACLE   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-04, 01:12 PM   #6
LM
Drop Of Genius

Text Record: 38-15
IP: DF7B C8F7

When you said short story I didnt expect this....

Dope piece. Creativity, vocab, flow was all up to par.
You got a good chance of gettin into Legends with this piece.
Good work

Old 02-16-04, 01:15 PM   #7
Penskills

Quote:
Originally Posted by LM
When you said short story I didnt expect this....

Dope piece. Creativity, vocab, flow was all up to par.
You got a good chance of gettin into Legends with this piece.
Good work

^LOL..thanks for taking your tiem to read this!
Old 02-16-04, 01:18 PM   #8
ELEETE
"The Eleete"

IP: 3C42 2871

Daaaaaaaaaamn Pen, this shit was long.....but the way you portrayed the picture through your words was great!....this was a great story, an the way you told it made it that much better......all in all it was a dope piece.....like always your flow was there (flawlessly)......good shit Pen keep it up......peace!
Old 02-16-04, 01:18 PM   #9
Penskills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC PINACLE

Good imaginery...Good storytelling...I found the flow awkward, but it tended to straighten out later on...Very long piece...I did skip a bit of it...But had to return to get the full effect. What voacab! Nice piece...9/10

^Thank you-Thank you~ I will personaly thank every one who reads this!
Old 02-16-04, 01:21 PM   #10
Penskills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topic
wow....i read another one of your frickin essays...its kinda like eating candy corn in the sence your like hey look pen dropped again lets see it then bam you see how long it is but you cant stop yourself because its candy but it tastes like corn...well now. This was an amazing peice i love your imagination and your skill to keep me interested throughout the whole story...some lines kinda blew by me but thats just because im not at your level of thinking...great peice, faily long but worth the read...good luck man

^I'm Humbled....
Old 02-16-04, 01:44 PM   #11
FanTa ZeE

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 7A38 2D7B

'essay?' damn straight, but if i was grading it, i'd give it an A*! yeah, really cool story, your vocab is like woah..cool, i didn't think it was a piece to be rhymed, more a piece to be told..i dunno, i guess you could work it from that angle, like spoken poetry..
Old 02-16-04, 01:47 PM   #12
Penskills

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanTa ZeE
'essay?' damn straight, but if i was grading it, i'd give it an A*! yeah, really cool story, your vocab is like woah..cool, i didn't think it was a piece to be rhymed, more a piece to be told..i dunno, i guess you could work it from that angle, like spoken poetry..

^Thanks..Dork
Old 02-16-04, 03:35 PM   #13
Penskills

IP: 4779 5259

..Uppin....^^
I really want this to be read...
Old 02-16-04, 03:46 PM   #14
Bio*Chemist
Sane Scientist

IP: 6142 D2A2

The best lines in my opinion :
“She fell and ran and fell again into the lifeless, collecting dirt
Blinded by mingling salt and water, bloody holes scraped into her skirt
Tripping through Snow Blvd, and landing up in pain and regret on White Ave.
She hid inside a trees deep wooden embrace, allowing her eyes to search its oaken figure for a secure cue”

Great story line pretty long it said short story …but I guess it was to you.
Nice very nice unique concepts. Reminds of dreams I have. I wonder do
You have abstract weird dreams? Anyways nice drop as usual keep it up
Peace.
Send a message via MSN to Bio*Chemist   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-04, 03:49 PM   #15
LyRiCaL GeEnUs
Da KiNg Of PwNaGe

IP: D154 1BD3

ya very long...but very good too. Reminded me of 'The Raven' by Edgar Allan Poe for sum reason....at least the beginning...your use oj adjectives were good....Excellant imagry....Flow wasn't there all the time...but in a peice like this it didn't really matter....Your vocab is also very good...this would be a dope short store... Good up...Keep doin it like ya doin