RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-06, 11:49 PM   #16
jay
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1DC1 2218

basically its that the black panthers where seeen as a huge threat to the way america was been run at the time n the cia saw them as a huge threat n where trying to break them up by extreme ways, they tried shit like tryin to get members arrested for shit they didnt do or framin them to make them out as criminals or terrorists to the american people instead of revolutionaires so that wen they tried to break them up that there wud not be outrage cause it was seen as a good thing like they are sayin now like we will invade so n so to kill all the terrorists wen 99% of the people athat are killed are inicent civilians, but it wasnt workin n the black panthers where gettin alot bigger n creating alot more noise so the government released crack into the black panther communities(the ghettos) so that they wud become addicted n wud forget about there movement because the only thing they wud care about is their next high n also once again they cud make them out as criminals druggies etc to the american people but crack quickly made its way outta the ghetto and was now seen as a huge problem cause it had made its way into white america

how they stop the black panthers
ronald reagan cooked up an answer
Old 08-03-06, 11:52 PM   #17
jay
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1DC1 2218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
oh yeah? they prolly legalized it...b/c if you make drugs illegal..more people are gunna do it..if its legal..its like ok..smoke weed? man we can do that every day lets do some good hsit..... show me a news article of one RICH mothafucker with mantions and getting arrested..it dont happen no why?? b.c in places liek that..the goverment takes a peice of the pie..and lets it go one..b/c there countrys poor..and the drugs doubles there export/import money for there counrty neways...

its illegal because wen its illegal its worth alot more money whcih means alot more money everntually goes into the economy

drugs are one of the main factors of how america manages to fund all these invasions of countries
Old 08-03-06, 11:53 PM   #18
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

mhm...drug money and currupt goverments..gotta love it..

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-04-06, 01:26 AM   #19
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: CB5F 7EEE

I mean. Dave Chappelle couldnt have said it any better.

"Why everytime you find a black man dead in the hood theres crack sprinkled on him"
Old 08-04-06, 01:32 AM   #20
Kriptic
Middle Weight

^^ hahaha. i remeber that eposisode. lol

" ok well lets sprinkle some crack ont his nigger and get the fuck outta here."

haha

SKM

NOK

Old 08-04-06, 01:43 AM   #21
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: CB5F 7EEE

^Classic Chappelle Episodes...

*gotta love it*
Old 08-04-06, 01:50 AM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
oh yeah? they prolly legalized it...b/c if you make drugs illegal..more people are gunna do it..if its legal..its like ok..smoke weed? man we can do that every day lets do some good hsit..... show me a news article of one RICH mothafucker with mantions and getting arrested..it dont happen no why?? b.c in places liek that..the goverment takes a peice of the pie..and lets it go one..b/c there countrys poor..and the drugs doubles there export/import money for there counrty neways...

What about when they go like "Drug bust, shipment of cocaine with a street value of 12.5 million dollars has been seized." Bet those cops have a DOPE night that night.
Old 08-04-06, 09:42 AM   #23
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

too much money in the drug trade.... just like the AIDS epidemic... you really think there's no cure? why give up the cure if you can make billions just by giving out medicine that only prolongs ya death?... think about it... all of a sudden Magic Johnson has NO TRACE of the virus WHATSOEVER...lmao... he WAS on the AIDS comittee... He is one of the few who would have enough money to actually buy the cure flat out... now.... he has no trace of it and low and behold.... he QUITS da AIDS committee... why would an advocate for AIDS prevention quit unless he disagreed with the practices that were going on?... there's a cure... but you think the gov is gonna let Johnson blurt that out?...hell nah... they'd kill him if he did...

same with drugs... too much money at stake... that's how we buy our weapons systems and pay our debts... crooked ass government we got here... created for the people ....by the rich and greedy

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 12:27 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 07E5 1B4C

how can you prove something that there's no evidence of?

you just have to understand that the coast guard can find a fuckin cuban in a tire in the middle of the ocean, but not one boat full of drugs.

just like how people in the hoood always have guns in circulation and somebody's always gettin caught with a gun, but no one's chasing the gun supplier and of course they never get caught.

...what a concidence.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 12:29 PM   #25
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 021C 4C62

If y'all seriously believe the government is puttin crack into our streets...thwen y'all are more fucked up than I gave y'all credit for lol

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 12:49 PM   #26
I Am Unreal.
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-2
IP: 7328 601D

Vancouver is actually developing a safe zone downtown. However, they don't pump drugs into the city... They allow people to go there and provide them with clean syringes and a place to shoot up or do drugs, free of police.
Old 08-04-06, 12:59 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck'a Name
If y'all seriously believe the government is puttin crack into our streets...thwen y'all are more fucked up than I gave y'all credit for lol

they don't do it any more son, they jsut did it in the 80's to get it kick started.

you're prolly the only retard i ever seen that doesn't know that.

cmon son, be fuckin real who else had the technology to even discover "crack"??? Muhfuckas from the hood???!!! You picture someone with some coke sayin "lemme put this in water and mix it with baking soda and see what happens" yeah the fuck right son

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 01:00 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Unreal.
Vancouver is actually developing a safe zone downtown. However, they don't pump drugs into the city... They allow people to go there and provide them with clean syringes and a place to shoot up or do drugs, free of police.

they tried that shit in newark too but that shit got shot waayy the fuck down.

why?

cuz it's not doing shit else but helping addicts get more fucked up. this ain't New Jack City. The gov own The Carter now son

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-04-06, 01:30 PM   #29
Kriptic
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
What about when they go like "Drug bust, shipment of cocaine with a street value of 12.5 million dollars has been seized." Bet those cops have a DOPE night that night.

yeah, like i said..there catching the middle man... or..if they do get a drug bust like that..its to show they that goverment is doing soemthing..you neer see them arresting any one thats a BIG drug dealer...12 million is not alot to a big drug dealer....and they show you all the drugs seized..when its shiopped..and some retarded accident finds it instead of the person whos suposed to and they call the cops or soemthing..i saw it one the new...a big ass shioment of weed got shipped to some building...and some girl found it and called the cops... if i ever foudn a big ass shipment of weed..i would keep it.

SKM

NOK