RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-09, 03:13 PM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Enough of this religious bullshit.

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

This is as simple as it gets.

If you believe in Heaven and Hell, good for you. I don't. So, based on your own beliefs I will end up in Hell because I am a non-believer. This much is correct. But, flip that to my beliefs. I believe that when we die, we die. We are either cremated or buried. So, based on MY beliefs... all you religious folk who think you're going to Heaven or Hell.. you will just be rotting in the ground or chilling as a pile of ash in an urn. That is according to what I believe in. Simple. Done.

And if you think that makes no sense and you want to argue it, you really are fucking stupid. You don't be ignorant to my beliefs, I won't be ignorant to yours.
Old 07-04-09, 04:17 PM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1660 C4FD

I've already uncovered many secrets to the universe and solved falacies like what god is, where god is etc etc.. I still have some unanswered questions though.

God exists, he's omni. Does heaven exist? Maybe, maybe not, I can't say that. But when we die, our bodies will rot in the ground or chill in an urn yes, but our essence becomes part of everything, part of the universe, and part of god.

Omni intra omni

you'll find out what i'm talking about one day, or not... Either way it won't make a difference in the end so do/think whatever makes you happy
Old 07-04-09, 07:35 PM   #3
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Bodies are irrelevant, souls are timeless.
Old 07-04-09, 08:59 PM   #4
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: C634 12BD

heres something i heard the other day that i really think applies to everyone

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 07-04-09, 11:16 PM   #5
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 9D12 F0AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
This is as simple as it gets.

If you believe in Heaven and Hell, good for you. I don't. So, based on your own beliefs I will end up in Hell because I am a non-believer. This much is correct. But, flip that to my beliefs. I believe that when we die, we die. We are either cremated or buried. So, based on MY beliefs... all you religious folk who think you're going to Heaven or Hell.. you will just be rotting in the ground or chilling as a pile of ash in an urn. That is according to what I believe in. Simple. Done.

And if you think that makes no sense and you want to argue it, you really are fucking stupid. You don't be ignorant to my beliefs, I won't be ignorant to yours.

You act like people have been making threads trying to disprove your theory. Cool you have beliefs. So does everyone else. So what was the point in making this thread?
Old 07-05-09, 09:44 AM   #6
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: 88FD 23C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
I've already uncovered many secrets to the universe and solved falacies like what god is, where god is etc etc.. I still have some unanswered questions though.

God exists, he's omni. Does heaven exist? Maybe, maybe not, I can't say that. But when we die, our bodies will rot in the ground or chill in an urn yes, but our essence becomes part of everything, part of the universe, and part of god.

Omni intra omni

you'll find out what i'm talking about one day, or not... Either way it won't make a difference in the end so do/think whatever makes you happy

super agree with this. is Omni intra omni a book or can i youtube it a little too. anyway coke dealer hit it on the head too, if everyone felt that way this world would be much cooler

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09, 10:09 AM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
You act like people have been making threads trying to disprove your theory. Cool you have beliefs. So does everyone else. So what was the point in making this thread?

Nah, this was really for the benefit of LatinKitten and Talksic. They were both trying their best to discredit my beliefs, just because I'm an atheist. Kept calling me stupid and shit, and just remained ignorant towards what I believe in... just because its not what they believe in.

That is all.
Old 07-05-09, 05:31 PM   #8
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 0113 B754

the way i see it there its a great chance that there's more to existence than meets the eye, including the currently unexplained force that triggered it. however, i'm rather sceptical about the idea of this force being as personal as some religions would have us believe, although, at the same time, living a life showing integrity, being as good a person as possible, doesn't do any harm and actually would act in your favour in case my theory's wrong (which, in all fairness, could be as no one knows what happens once we're dead, regardless of what self righteous religious folks think)
Old 07-06-09, 08:56 AM   #9
LPMNDCTE
New Jack

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 15D3 63C9

[QUOTE=Po]This is as simple as it gets.

If you believe in Heaven and Hell, good for you. I don't. So, based on your own beliefs I will end up in Hell because I am a non-believer. This much is correct. QUOTE]

Well, this is NOT correct. You cant just go to heaven because you believe in it. Likewise, you may not good to hell just because you dont believe. Its up to GOD whether you get granted in or out as he looks into your heart.

The only way you can go to hell is by committing suicide on purpose (I think).

The B.E.S.T. Crew

Old 07-06-09, 11:08 AM   #10
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 38C1 9494

Good job thats your opinion. Want a cookie?

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-09, 01:43 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPMNDCTE
[QUOTE=Po]This is as simple as it gets.

If you believe in Heaven and Hell, good for you. I don't. So, based on your own beliefs I will end up in Hell because I am a non-believer. This much is correct. QUOTE]

Well, this is NOT correct. You cant just go to heaven because you believe in it. Likewise, you may not good to hell just because you dont believe. Its up to GOD whether you get granted in or out as he looks into your heart.

The only way you can go to hell is by committing suicide on purpose (I think).

I'm sure betrayal gets you into Hell to. I read in some book somewhere, all about the Nine Circles of Hell and that the Ninth Circle was reserved for the worst sinners. And Judas is down there, and what did he do betrayal. But then, he did betray the son of God.. so that might be why his ass got tossed down there. If you believe in all that, of course.
Old 07-06-09, 02:15 PM   #12
сварливый

IP: 90EC 485C

Yeah. the nine circles of hell. mentioned absolutely no where in the bible.

Instead, written by a person named dante in the early 1300's.

great stuff to refer to if you're full of shit.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-06-09, 07:45 PM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I wouldn't expect your Jewish ass to be able to take a post as it is and not try and make some asinine comment. You're pathetic dude, really.
Old 07-06-09, 07:49 PM   #14
сварливый

IP: 6709 ECB4

Prove that I am pathetic and I shalt consider it a possibility.

*leans to the left*
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-07-09, 01:51 AM   #15
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 9D12 F0AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Nah, this was really for the benefit of LatinKitten and Talksic. They were both trying their best to discredit my beliefs, just because I'm an atheist. Kept calling me stupid and shit, and just remained ignorant towards what I believe in... just because its not what they believe in.

That is all.

That's cool. I can respect that. I am a firm believer in God and Heaven and Hell and that a rebellious life against God could ultimately lead to you going to Hell. I very much am a Christian.

But I can respect the fact that you have your own beliefs. Cool stuff.