RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-06, 11:42 AM   #1
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

1 Week Preseason!

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

First off, if you haven't voted on the champ match from last season, drop a vote on it. Its tied 6-6 and I'm going to leave it open until the end of the preseason here.

Now, instead of jumping right into the season, we are going to start out light with a 1 week preseason. Last season, there was a bit of confusion during the first week on how the league works. With many newcomers here, this one week will helpeveryone understands the rules, proper voting, and so any no-showers and non serious competitors are weeded out.

While this season will not count towards the regular season, it will be important to drop well. I will be forming 4 groups of competitors after this week, and each group will be roughly equal in overall talent. For those of you new here, during the regular season, you only face people who are within your group.

Now, what is the incentive to drop well? How well you drop in the preseason will be taken into account (though obviously not the only consideration) into what group you are placed in. The weaker I consider you, more likely the tougher the competition in your group will be. Therefore, it would be in your best interests to drop well so your competition will be easier relative to your talent.

I am really excited out this coming season. With some dope new additions to the league and money prizes, I think this season will trump the season of last. Get punchin' bitches!
Old 10-16-06, 09:01 PM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: A3B5 781D

word son

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-06, 04:19 AM   #3
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP: 6168 7863

chea...........

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote