RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-06, 09:27 PM   #1
BabyCapone
The Games Prodigy

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Young Bloodz - EV'RYBODY KNOW ME

IP: 123B 8AFB

Heres my review on Young Bloodz last album

Track 1 - Very Good Intro " On that level that your mic can't fuck with" Makes you feel that he speaking the truth. It coul've been longer, I think they shouldv'e did a mix intro of their greatest hits similar to 3-6 Mafias "Most Known Unknown". Overall i give this 9/10

Track 2 - Chop Chop - Very Hot song, couldv'e been more beat in the instrumental, but the song fits very well with the title. I give this a 10/10

Track 3 - Presidential - This song is some straight heat! 100% get you Krunk track! Delivery was hot! Plus the mixing effects at the end are hot! This track sounds better without Lil Jon Screamin in tha background so go get the CD and not D/L the track. I give this a 10/10 "no doubt"

Track 4 - Datz Me- The beat sounds hot for anyone who would do a Mixtape, nice Kill Bill sound to it, but im not feeling Young Bucks style on this beat, he isn't on that southern style like Sean P. I give this track a 7/10

Track 5 - Excuse Me Shawty -" Something Like A Pimp " " Very Hot start " This song is hot, basically for any of yall cats out there that had a trick try and play you or something, this a good song to let off ya anger on. Beat fits well with the lyrics as well too. Overall Rating 10/10

Track 6 - Ev'rybody know me - It wasn't as good as i thought it would be, but the beat was real hot, as well as the mixing and effects. The only problem i had was the hook because it didn't give me the feel i wanted from the lyrics. I give this track a 7/10

Track 7 - What Tha Biz (If I) - Hot ass Mannie Fresh beat. You already know the beats going to go off when you hear Mannie in the front. The Hook is very hot Mannie Fresh Rips the hook. Sean P. and J kill the track with there verses as well. I give this track a 10/10

Track 8 - Haterproof - This is straight gutta! " Try to hate but you caint hate cuz im Hata proof " that line is so hot for a hook. This another song tha you can feel for them cats that try to hate on you but they not even on your level. Beat is very hot aswell. I give this a 10/10

Track 9 - Interlude " Skit " - This will have you laughing, just listen is all i got to say. 10/10

Track 10 - Spending Some Change - Beat is what i expected at first until the hook came in then i was like "DAMN!" The two way hook was hot! Lyrics are hot only thing i hated was when he mentioned girl shaking her Laffy Taffy. "UGGHHH" god i cant believe they would use something from a no talented click like D4L. But anyway tracks hott. 9/10

Track 11 - It's Good - I didn't really care to much for this track. Beat is to much like Ying Yang's Whisper song, even though they added a lil keyboard effects. The chick in the hook brings the song out, but i wasn't really feeling it. 6/10

Track 12 - Play Ur Position - Beat is very well Delivered, another Jazzy Pha production, Hook fits perfect, Lyrics are also trill. No problems with this track Def. Hot. 10/10

Track 13 - Sum'n Like A Pimp - Mixing skills are hot once again. It gave me that feel in track 5 , basically letting them tricks know how you comming so you already should know how its going down. Beat is Dope! Awesome hook :Tell a Bitch... " Sock It To my Pocket " then you got the trick comming on in the hook. It gave me that feel of Project Pat's Chicken Head. This track is def. worth listening too. Rating 10/10

Track 14 - Diamond Rings - Honestly Beat is Wack! I was not feeling this at all. Personally im tired of hearing songs about people Blingin. The Hook sounds like shit. Sounds like some stupid Field Mob soundin shit! I wasn't at all feeling this track! Rating 3/10

Track 15 - Grown Man - The beat has a gangsta feel to hit, you hear the car break away, sounds very good. Sean Ps. Entry to the song was gutta, i was def. feelin it. Once again i wasn't feelin the hooks sound, but the lyrics are tight for the style " I got that Grown man Under the hood " thats clever as hell to me. Rating 9/10

Track 16 - Presidential Tha Remix - This Beat is so hot! It was one of the best remixes i heard in awhile. Akon really put himself out on this and i could actually stand listening to the whole remix. If you liked " Presidential " your def. going to feel this track. The remixed hook is Hot! Rating 10/10

Overall the album is a good Southern Style CD and i think it has a good bit of tracks for anyone to enjoy. If you like that Gutta and Gritty music mixed with a little krunk , hot mixing , with some gangsta in it then i recommend you buy this CD.

OVERALL ALBUM RATING: 9.5/10
Send a message via AIM to BabyCapone Send a message via Yahoo to BabyCapone   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-06, 05:40 PM   #2
BabyCapone
The Games Prodigy

IP: 7585 61C6

I guess none of yall musta heard tha album lol ~WUN~
Send a message via AIM to BabyCapone Send a message via Yahoo to BabyCapone   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 05:25 PM   #3
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

I dont agree with you ratings. Young Bloods songs get annoyying as hell after the 4th time you hear it because they lack decent lyrics since they have ran out of old names of songs to put on there tracks.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 05:45 PM   #4
BabyCapone
The Games Prodigy

IP: 7585 61C6

Well look playboy im from tha south and thas all we bump is shit like that and note i said this "Overall the album is a good Southern Style CD and i think it has a good bit of tracks for anyone to enjoy. If you like that Gutta and Gritty music mixed with a little krunk , hot mixing , with some gangsta in it then i recommend you buy this CD." so yeah if you aint feelin there style then it dont matter cuz i guess you aint into shit like that. ~WUN~
Old 02-28-06, 07:34 PM   #5
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Kid Im From Zone 3 of Atlanta Kid. And like I said i disagree with your ratings. There are a hell of alot of better albums with that southern style that are better than this. Young Bloods albums are going down hill. And You must be a dickrider if you getting mad just because I disagree with your ratings. And if you dont beleive there are CD's that are way better than this from the South from Southern Styles Artist, Pick up an Old Three 6 Mafia CD, or a T-Rock Cd's or an Area 51 cd or anything from Big Oomp Records. And im Saying by you giving that Cd 9.5/10 is saying that is one of the best albums from the south ever putting it above alot of other albums. Just saying you overrated the album and shit. Cuz niggas like you is why people actuly think that 50 cent is the dopest rapper there is when the nigga is bearly light green.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 07:36 PM   #6
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

And ha at the Young Blood being gangsta. Them niggas use to go to school out in Cobb county out in Marrietta. They went to South Cobb high school. I give them 2 1/2 years max of ever living in the real ghetto parts of Atlanta. True

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 02-28-06, 08:29 PM   #7
BabyCapone
The Games Prodigy

IP: 9109 9D38

You funny man callin me a dick rider kidd if you even thinkin im mad you on some otha shit and okay you form atlanta but down here there shit is dope and yeah i agree there are alot of better albums out there like Chamillionaire, but down here in marrero yeah shits raw peeps feel that shit like Lil Boosie, Weebie, Turk, Kenoe, B.G.,Bun B Peeps that on that gutta shit and thats whut we feel down here cuzo but naww you on some otha level callin me a dick rider i was just lettin ya know , ~WUN~
Old 02-28-06, 08:30 PM   #8
BabyCapone
The Games Prodigy

IP: 9109 9D38

and fuck 50 cent
Old 03-04-06, 07:28 PM   #9
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: D3CE BBC9

wat about 50 cent no one cares about that bum. Ayo if you havent herd of T-Rock go Dload some of shit shit. Nigga nice as hell. Anyways just say easy.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-04-06, 09:11 PM   #10
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 43DE 867D

Sean paul is dope.

Datz me aight too, it bangs in a system or in a club, bloodz are hotright now

good lookin on the review, I''ma peep this cd fa sho

sstay up

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-06, 05:47 PM   #11
BabyCapone
The Games Prodigy

IP: 0789 F457

No doubt patna Good lookz bro ~WUN~
Old 03-07-06, 06:12 PM   #12
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 672D F259

I'm from Bankhead niggah!
lol

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-06, 11:16 PM   #13
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Zone 3 bitch........watcha now bout dat.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-09-06, 08:23 PM   #14
Eastsyde
Light Weight

IP: D3CA A17D

this cd was not as good as you were makin it out to be....good cd though i woulda given it a 7.5-8 but no 9.5 homie that's a lil extreme
Send a message via AIM to Eastsyde   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 08:59 PM   #15
BabyCapone
The Games Prodigy

IP: 19AB 011C

I thought Shit went hard homie good lookz though ~WUN~