RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 01:26 AM   #1
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
Ike - The Perfect Woman...

IP: EA72 FF7D

i left feed on Straight Aim and Doomsdays joints....

yea i recorded this in my dads studio...so its good quality...its for a topical tourney on hiphopemcees.com...the topic was the perfect woman...i wrote it in about an hour...and recorded it the same day...sooo...yea i had to rush it...but im still feelin it ok....be sure to listen to the whole thing...it has a lil twist at the end....oh yea its 3 verses...so dont turn it off when the intervals play before and after the hook

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=248194

tell me what u think of it.....The Perfect Woman

Last edited by Invektive : 07-19-05 at 01:32 AM.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 01:33 AM   #2
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 865C 284C

yo the quality is dope as fuck and the flow is unstoppable..the lyrics are aight....i love the beat...defitnly a 9/0..i admit this could be played on the radio
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 01:44 AM   #3
morse code
...fuck life.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

not really feeling the beat....good flow im feeling the chorus decent lyrics lol at the ending, good job on it....overall this was a nice piece, not the best, not the worst, but nice...i cant really give it a rating thoguh cuz to tell the truth this isnt really my type of song, but still good job on it man.....

*great quality*
Send a message via Yahoo to morse code   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 01:51 AM   #4
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 997D A94C

damn i love this you have such a good voice man, remind me of the white version of cassidy lol but anyway the tone was good emotion is good and this is tight how you actually did one full dont really good man, the lyrics were good they didnt need to be so lyrical cuz it was meant for a women and as well i love this beat hmm *asks where you got it from* lol anyway good job man i would like to see more from you.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 01:57 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

listening through my ATH M40fs studio monitor headphones.

The beat is cool. Nice vibe to it.

Hook was pretty good lyrically.

First verse: lyrically, it's not flashy but it sure as hell don't gotta be for a song liek this. Flow is pretty on, never went off that I can recall. The message is dead on the bucks man. So far so good.

Second verse: rhymescheme was okay - got redundnat and missed the rhymescheme here and there or the same word was used twice which is shame with a 1-syl scheme. Aside form that - I'm likin the song a lot so far.

Third verse: rushed the flow sometimes. Actually..more than a few times. lol, I love how the song ends though, lol. A dose of reality is a good thing.

All in all man, I like this song. If it were on an album, I'd definitely play it and not skip over it. Prolyl one of the best songs I've heard on RV in a loooonnnnnnnggg time overall. The quality was stellar too. that's about al lI gotta say about the song. I give it an honest 8.9/10.

Edit: One of the few songs I've heard from a net head that I listneed to more than once BTW.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 03:52 AM   #6
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 28A8 B6DC

this song was really good man... i just listened to it right now.. i wasnt feeling the beat.. but the song itself was really good.. ur flow was nice the whole way thru.. and the lyrics were good.. this is ur best piece by far.. good job
Old 07-19-05, 04:37 AM   #7
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Ok you open wit the hook......hook is kool but coulda been stronger....but it was catchy in its own right....ok first verse is real basic....delivery is good not spectacular but you got general idea of how to ride the beat....the flow was koo but rhyme scheme was terrible....way too basic an lacked any real chnage ups...2nd verse....came in same as u did in first verse which is bad you lacking any change up its makin song somewhat boring...again delivery was koo an flow was koo but scheme was wack....ok 3rd verse....you changed up delivery a lil which was koo u didn't really need drastic change ups jus subtle ones so the 3rd verse was pleasant surprise....but the flow seems rushed here...however story was delevoped good...nice ending...the beat an quality was nice it really carried this track over the top...all in all it wasn't a bad song at all def a good listen.....I give it a 7.5/10
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 08:30 AM   #8
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Beat is hot.. You sound like Em, not your style but your voice itself. Lyrics were aight, flow and delivery were straight as well.. nice shit, i seen you been elevating, lately.. good job. it's catchy and makes me want to play it again. lol.

Last edited by ~Lady Fiya~ : 07-19-05 at 12:05 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 10:27 AM   #9
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Beat is hot.. You sound like Em, not your style but your voice itself. Lyrics were aight, flow and delivery were straight as well.. nice shit, i seen you been elevating, lately.. good job. it's catchy and makes me want to play it again. lol.

werd you do sound like EM far as your voice goes hahaa...and yes your hook was quite catchy, good job on that...flow could've been better on the 2nd and 3rd verse and yeah you prolly should've changed something up cuz you're on the same level throughout...this is a good track though man...hope your oppponent comes as nicely as you did...

P.S. thanx 4 posting early instead of no-showing

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 11:10 AM   #10
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: EA72 FF7D

^ your more than welcome..im going on a lil trip to the beach for a few days...so i had to hurry and get it up.....thanks for the feed everyone...i truly appreciate it
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 12:16 PM   #11
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
IP: B276 73B7

i love this beat, and your voice gave it a different sense to the song, but brought it together by your flow........The storyline was ok, but could have been a little....and the Chorus was ok, but to me, it didnt fit the beat

Quality was superior..........

8/10
Old 07-19-05, 12:37 PM   #12
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 52BC E87D

The presence is nice...beat is aite.. deliverywise....it was cool didnt really like the 1st verse compared to the other cuz 1st seemed basic but i was feeling it deffinitly...keep spitting fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-19-05, 01:29 PM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

man this beat had so much potential when I heard the melody...but whoever made it fucked that all up

ur flow is pretty decent...ur delivery was good in my opinion

lyrics were coo

solid joint dawg

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:56 PM   #14
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 4900 4C29

Aight, at first I wasn't liking this song. Maybe cuz of my mood, iono. But as the beat kept going I started to like it more. Your voice was kinda airy in the beginning, but it got better through the song. Your voice got stronger, and your flow improved cuz of it. Lyrically, you did well. Though I expected that from your other songs. Going off the rhyme scheme sometimes made me go blah, but it helped as well. Flow was rushed sometimes though it helped mix it up. Overall, I liked this song, but it isn't something I would play all the time. Only if my mood suits it, ya know? 8.5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-19-05, 05:57 PM   #15
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It

Text Record: 19-2
IP: 1CA5 73AB

Listening...

Beat is perfect for this song, Hook is dope as shit too...

Lyrics are really nice man, Im really feeling the overall message

Quality is fucking dope (Your dad=fucking dope)

Really good shit man...

But make sure the perfect woman has a perfect ass
Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.   Reply With Quote