RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-04, 02:46 PM   #1
realmurk
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
MURK Freestyle

IP: C1DA C961

You Know Murk pimp alot of hoe's/
But I ain't scared to bust lead and leave red dots on a nigga like he a box for dominos/ please you can't even belive/ I'll put a shotgun to your lungs and just make you breethe/ My watch got so much ice it make me freeze/ I be ridng alone smoking trees/ my life slogan is fuck the Dee's/ so i tuck my heat and luv to squeeze/ on my block everybody packing so we love the beef/ Me i'm a south nigga wit out gold teeth/ gun by my side/ that's my homey/ i't Debo a nigga when Somebody owe me/ I don't care if you don't no me/ Cause I'm Murk the one and only/ wit the chrome peace/ that could pop ya dome peace/ leave you dead in the funeral home looking asleep/Call me a tire in the hood the way I be in the streets/ you know me and my peeps/ every car got heat under the seats/ you betta listen when I speak/ cause Even I'n North Carolina they bloods and crips like in Longbeach/ All fire arms is in arms reach/ small wars be happening lots of claping then/ no more scraping/ if you got a budy you betta grab your frie nd/nigga B's N G's up