RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-09, 11:47 AM   #31
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
SAY THAT OUTLOUD TO YOURSELF AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

sounds like u're a faggot rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-09, 11:49 AM   #32
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
well, the default setting for that is below 30,000. And if I'm not mistaken the next level up is, 150,000 or more. I mean they only got 4 options. Can't really get too much off those lol

ehhhh wrong

the default is no answer....just stop justifyin this lil fag's frontin already dude
n there are plenty of options IF you choose to show ur income level

no answer
less then 30
30-45
45-60
60-75
75-100
100-150
150-250
250plus

less then 30 is the lowest so he could be makin as much as $5 lol or livin off his daddy or something ... bottom line is he's a frontin lil fag,where's that corvette at that he was frontin with ,did he trade it in for a horse rofl
Old 06-13-09, 03:30 PM   #33
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
ehhhh wrong

the default is no answer....just stop justifyin this lil fag's frontin already dude
n there are plenty of options IF you choose to show ur income level

no answer
less then 30
30-45
45-60
60-75
75-100
100-150
150-250
250plus

less then 30 is the lowest so he could be makin as much as $5 lol or livin off his daddy or something ... bottom line is he's a frontin lil fag,where's that corvette at that he was frontin with ,did he trade it in for a horse rofl

lol you making it out that me defending him is so bad, no you putting so much effort into trying to "expose" someone. Whether it was adam, jtR, me, Cali, JET. I mean, it's stupid. Nobody cares. lol

I mean, the only people responding to it is you, Coke and that's it. So I mean, is it really worth it? We don't know anybody in real life here. So who cares if they are fronting or not? The main purpose of this site is to battle and post songs. Now if someone is stealing songs, biting lyrics, etc. THEN it's something to go on about.

But how somebody looked in HS, how much they make, who cares. Especially since Jett never bragged about being rich, far as i know. He just defended himself when people took shots at him.

It's like remembe that HUGE ass post Apexx dropped on you? Apexx my boy, but that shit was stupid that he took that much time to research you and shit. It's pointless lol

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)

Last edited by J. Luth : 06-13-09 at 03:34 PM.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-09, 05:37 PM   #34
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
lol you making it out that me defending him is so bad, no you putting so much effort into trying to "expose" someone. Whether it was adam, jtR, me, Cali, JET. I mean, it's stupid. Nobody cares. lol

I mean, the only people responding to it is you, Coke and that's it. So I mean, is it really worth it? We don't know anybody in real life here. So who cares if they are fronting or not? The main purpose of this site is to battle and post songs. Now if someone is stealing songs, biting lyrics, etc. THEN it's something to go on about.

But how somebody looked in HS, how much they make, who cares. Especially since Jett never bragged about being rich, far as i know. He just defended himself when people took shots at him.

It's like remembe that HUGE ass post Apexx dropped on you? Apexx my boy, but that shit was stupid that he took that much time to research you and shit. It's pointless lol

u know,u doin a lot more whinin n complainin in here then jett himself...n dude,u're contradictin urself left n right maybe u should just stop talkin altogether.

first u said he posted up pics of his crib n corvette to show he got money,now u're sayin he never bragged about bein rich.just in the other thread he said he gon stand on his fat wallet to make himself taller...thats where all this came from...if u cant keep up then dont involve urself

as for apexx he was the biggest front this site has ever seen n that gay ass post he made was all bs with 0 truth to it. he tried to pin workin at rogers on me, which was my isp, and found some pic of a mexican dude n said it was my baby father.there's a huge difference between makin up shit,n someone's ACTUAL myspace..............

now stop bein a lil bitch about bringin a lil comedy to this severely underactive board....u takin this a lil too personal if ya ask me lol
Old 06-13-09, 06:00 PM   #35
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
u know,u doin a lot more whinin n complainin in here then jett himself...n dude,u're contradictin urself left n right maybe u should just stop talkin altogether.

first u said he posted up pics of his crib n corvette to show he got money,now u're sayin he never bragged about bein rich.just in the other thread he said he gon stand on his fat wallet to make himself taller...thats where all this came from...if u cant keep up then dont involve urself

as for apexx he was the biggest front this site has ever seen n that gay ass post he made was all bs with 0 truth to it. he tried to pin workin at rogers on me, which was my isp, and found some pic of a mexican dude n said it was my baby father.there's a huge difference between makin up shit,n someone's ACTUAL myspace..............

now stop bein a lil bitch about bringin a lil comedy to this severely underactive board....u takin this a lil too personal if ya ask me lol

LOL I'm taking this little too personal? You the one digging up information left and right about everyone you got beef with. I think THATS taking it a little too personal AND seriously for your own good.

Plus, I never said he posted those up to show he has money, I said he posted them up in Member mugshot so that MEANS HE MUST HAVE SOME MONEY.

and please, this is far from entertainment. It's more sad then entertaining. Only you and coke dealer, who have beef with him, are laughing. I mean all of this is so forced and pathetic if anything. What made poetic shit funny was cuz he was so insecure about it. Cali, Adam, Jett, none of them cared. So that ruins any entertaining value you think you have.

I'm just saying, cuz I come to RV and try to post in the few interesting threads and I see your same boring disses to Jet in every thread. It's old. Let it go.

somebody please post up that dead horse picture

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-13-09, 06:14 PM   #36
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C634 12BD

rofl

cyber and get it over with already, jesus christ

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 06-13-09, 07:05 PM   #37
J. Luth
I see dumb people

I'm surprised you ain't mention jerking off mofos with your feet you sick mofo

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-13-09, 07:05 PM   #38
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
LOL I'm taking this little too personal? You the one digging up information left and right about everyone you got beef with. I think THATS taking it a little too personal AND seriously for your own good.

Plus, I never said he posted those up to show he has money, I said he posted them up in Member mugshot so that MEANS HE MUST HAVE SOME MONEY.

and please, this is far from entertainment. It's more sad then entertaining. Only you and coke dealer, who have beef with him, are laughing. I mean all of this is so forced and pathetic if anything. What made poetic shit funny was cuz he was so insecure about it. Cali, Adam, Jett, none of them cared. So that ruins any entertaining value you think you have.

I'm just saying, cuz I come to RV and try to post in the few interesting threads and I see your same boring disses to Jet in every thread. It's old. Let it go.

somebody please post up that dead horse picture

awwww u wrote me another novel
i'll say it again...u bitchin about this thread more then the person it was directed at rofl
Old 06-13-09, 07:06 PM   #39
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

chris,i think sebastian wants his salad tossed rofl
Old 06-13-09, 07:21 PM   #40
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
I'm surprised you ain't mention jerking off mofos with your feet you sick mofo

thats so not 3000 and 8

Old 06-13-09, 07:26 PM   #41
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^LOL nig don't make me boom boom pow your ass out of this thread!

Quote:
awwww u wrote me another novel
i'll say it again...u bitchin about this thread more then the person it was directed at rofl

and you worrying about Jett's looks, his finances, etc. more than his own momma. Get a hobby, stop searching the whole net and stalking people who hurt your feelings on an internet forum.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-13-09, 07:42 PM   #42
Cola
Pushin it....

im not sure stalking is the word that should be used, a simple 'search engine' does the trick pretty quickly.

Old 06-13-09, 07:51 PM   #43
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
^LOL nig don't make me boom boom pow your ass out of this thread!

and you worrying about Jett's looks, his finances, etc. more than his own momma. Get a hobby, stop searching the whole net and stalking people who hurt your feelings on an internet forum.

rofl@u still talkin n jett not sayin shit...looks like u're more butthurt then he is....spul have u ever had a gf?cuz right about now u're soundin gay as helllll
Old 06-13-09, 07:51 PM   #44
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

i dunno chris,maybe to spul finding someone's myspace who have their full name in it is ROCKET SCIENCE ROFL
Old 06-13-09, 07:54 PM   #45
Cola
Pushin it....

i like to go with the red rocket philisophy on that one