RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-08, 03:48 AM   #76
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 0669 660A

LOL @ saying Jah loves the Jews more than anyone else.... i could look at a historical timeline and find that sentence HILARIOUS....but i won't, because im not an idiot.

JTR you cannot compare a fat comedian making fat jokes to an image mocking someone, myself and millions worldwide for hundreds of years have dedicated themselves to and believed in...if you want reasoned argument, cool, InI be more than happy for that, but just simply pointing at something and laughing is not cool imo.

Whatever faith you are, and even if your not of faith.. to me this type of bickering etc is FRUITLESS and the folly of fools or kids with too much time on their hands... Some of you are trying to argue against Christianities fundamentals, with REASON, that some dumb shit right there - it is a FAITH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras. Ark I
Greetings,

Christ taught I and I the power of faith. He showed I and I that certain things may be impossible for man, but nothing is impossible to Jah. So if our trust and faith is in Jah, then there are no limits to righteousness.

One problem what causes people to not increase their faith, is their expectation. People want to see a sign or proof, before they have faith, this is a great limit to faith. First, I and I must develop and increase our faith, with no evidence. Because faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen.

When I and I faith is developed, then the results and proof of our faith will come. And people who do this will see great results from their faith.

Too many people put limits on theirselves, saying that they can't do this or that, or they talk of things being impossible. I don't regard impossible, because I know if I regard it, then impossible will be a reality. But if my faith is that nothing is impossible, then that will be true and the reality.

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 03-31-08, 10:32 AM   #77
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 976B 0C15

I said Jesus not Jah you crazy rastafarian
Old 03-31-08, 10:35 AM   #78
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Besides it was a joke, I said Jesus likes ME better then all of you, not Jews better. Just me better, cuz im the shit. And you can't prove it wrong, so i'm entitled to my belief that Jesus is a hippy cuz come on, look at his long hippy hair and bummy clothes. Plus we all chilled and laid back man, and did some trippy shit like turning water into wine. That's my dude he's smoking that good heavenly ganja and got a FAT ASS blunt waiting for me up there that's what heaven is about
Old 03-31-08, 10:40 AM   #79
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
LOL @ saying Jah loves the Jews more than anyone else.... i could look at a historical timeline and find that sentence HILARIOUS....but i won't, because im not an idiot.

JTR you cannot compare a fat comedian making fat jokes to an image mocking someone, myself and millions worldwide for hundreds of years have dedicated themselves to and believed in...if you want reasoned argument, cool, InI be more than happy for that, but just simply pointing at something and laughing is not cool imo.

Whatever faith you are, and even if your not of faith.. to me this type of bickering etc is FRUITLESS and the folly of fools or kids with too much time on their hands... Some of you are trying to argue against Christianities fundamentals, with REASON, that some dumb shit right there - it is a FAITH.

Ok then, i'll compare it to me calling someone fat in a joking way, and if they laugh they have a good sense of humor, if not then they're not only fat, but a bitch too. Holla

If you're gonna sit here like "THIS IMAGE THAT CALLED JESUS A TELOPATHIC ZOMBIE INSULTED ME!" Then most probably you're one of those gay Christians who get all defensive and can't take jokes the way you take dick in your ass.

The picture was obviously exagerating, and if it was the same shit bout the Prophet Muhammed you probably woulda laughed.

Y'all needa get ya head out ya asses
Old 03-31-08, 11:18 AM   #80
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 1921 4445

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Jews been serving god longer then christians have. Yea, burn all the fucking jews in hell cuz they don't believe Jesus was gods son, yup God gonna do them like that after all the years they've given him.

Fuck religion is stupid.

Yeaa let everyone who isn't a Christian fucking burn in hell

Way to make Jesus and God sound like fucking dick ass Nazis.

Im pretty sure that isn't gonna happen no matter what religion you are.

Keep your beliefs though, I don't wanna hear any more of this fucking bullshit

ALL jews are not going to be burn in hell. Just the ones who dont beleive in Jesus and accept him as his lord and savior. Back when Jesus was fullfilling his purpose There were jews that beleived in him. It was the high preist that shunned him along with some other jews. Jews are already being punished for their sins aginst Jesus Christ. With all the massacres that has been commited upon the Jews almost wiping them.

God doesnt take disobedience likely. Realize all the Christian who follow jesus. When they make a mistake they are punished for them. Spiritial and physicaaly. Maybe not at the time right there but they are punished for them. Moses who was one of his most devoted followrs next to Jesus imo was punished because he gave credit to himself accidently on one account. That was enough for God to say no. Your are not going to take credit for something I did and bestowed upon you. and Moses never got into the promise land.

The Reason the Jews were being shuned and going through hell. Is because They knew about jesus and his comming But actually chose to not accept them. They praised moses and his words and studied them. But chose not to follow his words and listen. So its the Jews fault for not accepting him.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-08, 11:46 AM   #81
headgames.
Who dosn't love head?

Text Record: 0-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
ALL jews are not going to be burn in hell. Just the ones who dont beleive in Jesus and accept him as his lord and savior. Back when Jesus was fullfilling his purpose There were jews that beleived in him. It was the high preist that shunned him along with some other jews. Jews are already being punished for their sins aginst Jesus Christ. With all the massacres that has been commited upon the Jews almost wiping them.

God doesnt take disobedience likely. Realize all the Christian who follow jesus. When they make a mistake they are punished for them. Spiritial and physicaaly. Maybe not at the time right there but they are punished for them. Moses who was one of his most devoted followrs next to Jesus imo was punished because he gave credit to himself accidently on one account. That was enough for God to say no. Your are not going to take credit for something I did and bestowed upon you. and Moses never got into the promise land.

The Reason the Jews were being shuned and going through hell. Is because They knew about jesus and his comming But actually chose to not accept them. They praised moses and his words and studied them. But chose not to follow his words and listen. So its the Jews fault for not accepting him.

There are no jews who believe in Jesus as the savior, therefore, they are all going to hell apparently. It's ok, other religions think they're going to hell, along with all Christians too.

You're saying the masacres agains the Jews, is them being punished for their sins against Jesus? I don't know if you're trying to say that World War 2 was God punishing Jews, but if you were, and said that to my face, i'd punch you so fucking hard you have no idea.

"God doesnt take disobedience likely."

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, GODS BEST FRIEND!? You have coffee with him every morning?? You know how much cream and sugar he likes too? You don't know God, so stop assuming you know his personality. Man has no fucking right to describe to anyone what God is like.

"The Reason the Jews were being shuned and going through hell. Is because They knew about jesus and his comming, but actually chose to not accept them. They praised moses and his words and studied them. But chose not to follow his words and listen. So its the Jews fault for not accepting him"

How do Jews NOT follow Moses words? You don't even know shit bout their religion. For your information they DO follow Moses's words and listened. They do believe a Savior will come, they just don't believe it was Jesus.

Regardless of this lame ass logic, lets pretend your right. Ok so the Jews of today are just following what their parents taught them, so because of this God is gonna send them to burn in hell?

In that case, FUCK GOD. That makes him no better then Hitler, singling out one person he likes better and choosing them, the rest burn in hell.

Doesn't sound like a Godly mentality to me, sounds like the same fucking stupid, prejudice, bullshit racist mentality HUMANS have been using over the years.

I know in my own heart God isn't a piece of shit like you've made whatever he is out to be.

Thanks for sharing your beliefs with me though, peace and love homie laters
Old 03-31-08, 12:55 PM   #82
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B035 F098

well said headgames.......................................
Old 03-31-08, 01:00 PM   #83
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Headgames, you made a few good points.

But in all rationality, the perception of the Christian Religion is really anything. Any preacher is at fault, and also, you are.

About the perception thing, Hell is full of flames etc., because the only thing really said about it is that it's a Fiery Pit. That could be an extreme metaphor.

Plus the guy was all fucked up lol
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-31-08, 01:10 PM   #84
JPoll
I'm So Punny

the old testament was partially written on shrooms (Ayahuasca)...............................

MOSES YOU HIPPIE BASTARD

do with that what you would like to. believe it or not, research it or not.

1 love!

Last edited by JPoll : 03-31-08 at 01:13 PM.
Old 03-31-08, 02:21 PM   #85
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by headgames.
There are no jews who believe in Jesus as the savior, therefore, they are all going to hell apparently. It's ok, other religions think they're going to hell, along with all Christians too.

You're saying the masacres agains the Jews, is them being punished for their sins against Jesus? I don't know if you're trying to say that World War 2 was God punishing Jews, but if you were, and said that to my face, i'd punch you so fucking hard you have no idea.

"God doesnt take disobedience likely."

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, GODS BEST FRIEND!? You have coffee with him every morning?? You know how much cream and sugar he likes too? You don't know God, so stop assuming you know his personality. Man has no fucking right to describe to anyone what God is like.

"The Reason the Jews were being shuned and going through hell. Is because They knew about jesus and his comming, but actually chose to not accept them. They praised moses and his words and studied them. But chose not to follow his words and listen. So its the Jews fault for not accepting him"

How do Jews NOT follow Moses words? You don't even know shit bout their religion. For your information they DO follow Moses's words and listened. They do believe a Savior will come, they just don't believe it was Jesus.

Regardless of this lame ass logic, lets pretend your right. Ok so the Jews of today are just following what their parents taught them, so because of this God is gonna send them to burn in hell?

In that case, FUCK GOD. That makes him no better then Hitler, singling out one person he likes better and choosing them, the rest burn in hell.

Doesn't sound like a Godly mentality to me, sounds like the same fucking stupid, prejudice, bullshit racist mentality HUMANS have been using over the years.

I know in my own heart God isn't a piece of shit like you've made whatever he is out to be.

Thanks for sharing your beliefs with me though, peace and love homie laters

Punching me in the face wouldn't get you anywhere but the hospital. Not World War II. The Hollocust . Explain to me why was the Hollocaust mostly directed at the Jews. Please give explicit reasonable reasons for people trying to exterimnate the jews over and over again. From the events of back in egypt all the way up to current day. The jews have gotten a taste of hell over and over again from before they commited their sins in the bible till after. THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF THIS MULTIPLE TIMES.

No its has been proven and said by prophets multiple time. Not blantantly I WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU FUCK Up. I swear your making yourself more of a dumbass than your trying to make me out to be. Read the bible before bashing it. Any master punishes their student for making mistakes. Any good master. Any teacher, any master, any mentor. Different may be but still punishment and not praise is given. Its been demostrated in the past with christian followers and has been demostrated even today. Its obvious you dumbass.

Exactly which they didnt follow moses words because they didnt beleive it was jesus. jesus acomplished every single feat that was bestowed upon him by the prophetes. Please. Name a feat that Jesus didnt accomplished about this supposed Savior that hasnt come yet. If you can find one feat I will conceede my
arguement and leave it alone.

Also WHO ARE YOU to say ALL Jews dont beleive in Christ. Obviously if you knew anything about the jewish people you would know they are split in their beleifs about Jesus. Please explain some of the Jewish teachers on TV and christian channels speaking about Jesus confirming him. And the Jews that go to christian churchs.

Thing is THEY KNOW OF JESUS and WHAT HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED. They are people. They have choices to make weather to beleive in Jesus or not to beleive in him. Last time I check they can make desicions and are not robots. Even then there are sooo many outlets of information about jesus and christianity in todays world. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO KNOW. But if some miraculous way they are completely blind and def to Jesus existence. Then they can not be held guilty for their ignorance. The bible preeches this aswell.

He not singeling out anyone. Anyone of Race,sex, and ethinithcy or any reasonable practice of not contradiction. has a choice to give their life to Jesus Christ and become saved. Your comparison between God and hitler is astonishing seeing as they have nothing in common. Hitler gave no chance whatso ever to Jews. He just killed them off. No conversion no nothing. God is giving everyone Multiple chances to belief in them. WHy should those who turn on their creator live. IF you knew anything about Christanity or Jesus. You would know THAT HE NEVER CAME TO ESTABLISH A RELIGION. JUST A KINGDOM HERE ON EARTH.

If you go aginst your Kingdom of origin,betray, turn your back on it. You will be killed and punished. WHY SHOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT.

Your comparison is horribely wrong. If thats the case. If God was indeed Racist. Then why are blacks,whites,asians,hispanics, middle easterns, indians, people from all ethinicthies, racist, nations BELIEVE IN CHRISTANITY. SHOW ME somewhere where anyone was not allowed to be a christian issued by God, or Jesus. Not a human being.

Right now your making a choice to beleive or not. That is your choice. So say if you make the wrong choice. You think you should be rewarded and not feel the repercusion of your choice. If it is wrong.

2+2=4 not 2+2=5 which is a wrong answer and can never be right. You will get not credit for it and will be punished with a bad grade if you got the answer wrong. Why would you get rewarded for the wrong answer. Specially if you know the correct answer and the answer has been given to you.

Its ignorance. i hold nothing personal aginst I just think your wrong on the situation. also lol @ punching me in the face. Specially when its said in the bible that we would be threaten for speaking our Beleifs. people fail to see even though they do not beleive in the word. They accomplish it more than they try to hault what has been said.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-08, 02:24 PM   #86
JPoll
I'm So Punny

i haven't read much of that stylez, but from what i did read, it seems like you're a small minded bigot.
Old 03-31-08, 02:26 PM   #87
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

So says the person who judges another badly on an argument without fully hearing or understanding his argument.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-31-08, 02:56 PM   #88
JPoll
I'm So Punny

i didn't need to read on from the first two paragraphs to see your point...
Old 03-31-08, 02:57 PM   #89
JPoll
I'm So Punny

true believers = truly small minded people....

my opinion.
Old 03-31-08, 03:21 PM   #90
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Pantheism ftw no joke -_-