RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-05, 05:34 PM   #1
Suave
This is my first post!

right i'm pretty pissed off.

IP:

i ended my relationship with my ex because i just missed the single life. and i still have feelings for her and shes been crying the last few days saying how she cant enjoy herself because all she wants is me. i've got over her pretty quick though. but i'm pretty pissed off now because shes drunk and she just rung me up saying "did you tell me to give so and so head? and i said "no" and she said "i'm going to do the oppostie of everything you say, but i'm still going to do it". plus the dude shes talking about has already tried hitting on her while she was mine. i think shes doing it to make me jealous though. i have to get this off my chest coz i feel really pissed off. what do ya'll think i should do about this?
Old 06-03-05, 05:36 PM   #2
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP:

well, first of all...your a guy who is not into comitment. or on the other hand you were just not that into her. her trying to make you jealous is only half the reason she would do something like that. she doesnt really want to give that other guy head. she wants you to believe that you meant nothing to her. but one thing you have to understand about girls, which im sure you know is... that they say the opposite of what they truely feel. so your all you have to do, is get back with her, unless your not even trippin off it. or forget about it. maybe shell come back to you. highly doubt that though. good luck.

Last edited by eph : 06-03-05 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-03-05, 05:37 PM   #3
Germ
in your system

IP:

probly just ignore her.......if she's drunk

chicks are pretty whack when they drunk, no offense to the ladies, just personal experience

just talk to her in the morn, be the best way to shigg it

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-05, 05:45 PM   #4
Suave
This is my first post!

IP:

thanks the both of you. but shes been taking the whole splitting up alot harder then i have.
Old 06-03-05, 05:51 PM   #5
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP:

i have a friend who broke things off with his girl, after a longterm relationship. and she tried suicide, thinking that life would be no better than it was. well after the guy found out she tried suicide, he felt like a murderer...she tried killing herself over him, im sure thats the worst feeling in the world, knowing some one wants to no longer be alive and try to end their life souly because of you. must suck. but im sure that its not that extreem with you. well i hope. but to brighten things up, that girl is still alive today and rarely talks with the guy who broke up with her. but she is doing just fine. word.