RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-08, 04:28 PM   #11
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
Limited Edition has already beat you to it, he was published like 2 years ago.

And as for manuscript form, if you got a computer, a printer with some fresh ink you can do it all at home. Then pay for postage to send it to publishers. And if any publisher asks you for money then they are trying something fishy. Because the idea of publishers is that they see your work as a way to make them money so they wouldn't ask you for anything if they are truly legit and do see your work as being successful.

I know about six people who got published and it didn't cost them a thing. So everyone on here who wants to write a book has a chance of being published.

i dont want to argue but i know what im talking about and it does matter.editing has to be done by someone else.maunuscripts have to be sprial bound,with clear covers,have to have synopsis letter,contact info anf have to be one inch on each side not to mention it has to be double spaced as well.publishers will throw your book out if it dont come like that.as far as being published anyone can do that but its about who publishes you.im working with triple crown which is major for urban fiction.if your writting regular novels then penguin or pendington are huge.your publisher matters because they get your books in stores and to the masses.minor publishers do bad jobs while majors do great ones.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote