RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Wicked One 3 37.50%
A.K.A. 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-04, 04:09 PM   #16
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

IP: 3240 794D

Uppin.....but ayo how dis nigga be winnin when he even admited his verse sucked...But i know mean was waaayyy better....seriously....d/r fuckin votes iam just sayin i can handle a loss....but seriously i cant handle a loss when my verse WAS better then his....1
Old 08-01-04, 04:29 PM   #17
BrOTheRP.A.R.A.
~Mr. Punch-Lines~

IP: 5043 32F4

Voted For: A.K.A.

he beated me before this time he was even better rhymed and flow was better to peace

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Send a message via AIM to BrOTheRP.A.R.A. Send a message via MSN to BrOTheRP.A.R.A.  
Old 08-02-04, 07:01 PM   #18
Replay
you gotta hear me again

IP: 28AD 5545

ayo fag why the fuck you dq the vote now this shit gonna be open forever yoou no i won don't be a bitch about it
Old 08-02-04, 10:10 PM   #19
tony montana
New to RV

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

yo aka took this cuzza punches ill give him my vote

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 08-03-04, 04:33 PM   #20
:.Faceless.:
Banned: Biting

IP: 9F05 745C

Voted For: Wicked One

wicked- i felt that your verse was really stretched this time.....ive deffintly seen you come alot better but this piece was still good although your verse was stretched......punches hit hard enuf.........your wordplay was good.......overall god verse

aka........aint really seen your shit before.......your lines was stretched aswell but your verse wasnt aslong.......your punches didnt really hit that hard and they was kinda forced and just a bunch of fillers

try doing some research on the person you battling and mabye you will get more wins

v/wicked

Old 08-03-04, 05:31 PM   #21
[.:D:.]
Deadly

betta punchlines..........wordplay........vocab.....meta s was good too dawg...theones u did have.it was a good verse from you

a.k.a= you just lacked alot of stuff man......really no punches dat hit......no vocab or nuffin.....elevate

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]  
Old 08-04-04, 06:04 PM   #22
Sniper
New to RV

This was feedback posted for A.K.A.

IP: C1DA C961

look ok i'm not sure how the fuck this new voting system works so idk if this vote will count.

but i gotta say that i was feel that cat wicked for a while then he lost it. it seemed like you were trying too hard i mean rap sopose to come easy. and the flow was a little twisted.

A.K.A. what the fuck happen i mean you killed this nigga but you was pretty weak. nice punches that whole thing : you ain't wicked you just wack was nice as hell

vote is for A.K.a. 1

Old 08-05-04, 06:42 PM   #23
L-Nino gambino
New to RB

This was feedback posted for Wicked One

Yo son son why you written tracks you wack I've been that same hurst set cat been bustin them gats with your bitch up on her knee straight drinkin that yak you don't know me be but i stay up on the south side two guns up motherfucker that how we ride thats right we fly and we stay high think twice about come back with a reply bitch.

Old 08-05-04, 06:52 PM   #24
L-Nino gambino
New to RB

the challege

IP: 28AD 5545

I'm the realest nigga spitting since jay gave since biggie was killed you know how fuck i feel so if a nigga think better come for my crown after that you wont be fucking walking after 16rounds yeah

Old 08-08-04, 12:47 AM   #25
Detrimental
Detrimental Thoughts

IP: FE02 6F02

Wicked One....you got my vote....your structure was decent but it stretched at parts of it and it hurt your verse....but you still took it cuz your punches hit this dude and like KO'ed him....lol....nice wordplay, mettas and VERY good vocab...nice opener and closer too

AKA your verse was a little weak but it was still decent...nice flow and everything....decent punches...but it was weak....need to get a better vocab....but this was an ok battle

Hit my battles up and Wicked One....you never polled on my one battle with Ruff Ruff Thug did you? if you did then ok...but return an honest vote
Old 08-09-04, 11:33 PM   #26
D-Blue
New to RV

IP: 48AD BE9B

Aka had betta punches n personals den Wicked as weel u had gud punchez also but aka had personals....Great battle u 2 Vote-aka

Old 08-10-04, 02:15 PM   #27
Replay
you gotta hear me again

IP: 3240 794D

uppin godam when we gonna get this shit closed i fucking tired of looking at it
Old 08-10-04, 04:12 PM   #28
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 82A5 4BFD

Nice drop from both...the wordplay was good with 2 of ya,flow of aka was betta, was more feelin his flow...Vocab was right to point of aka...wicked one used some big shot words that kinda killed it for me...good battle though

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ