RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-06, 09:03 PM   #31
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

America gives a secondary shit about iraq. They wouldnt even be there if it wasnt for 9-11. They want revenge, and oil. Iraqis getting a better life is a byproduct.
Old 07-09-06, 09:03 PM   #32
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 163C 310A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
man, you on some defensive shit instantly. continuisly and naturally.

No one's attacking your people!
No one!
I was simply bringin up the point that american soldiers raped a 14 year old girl.
Which to me damages the credibitly of the troops being in iraq.
hence the reaon the name of the muther fucking thread is americans need to leave iraq.
Am I wrong for calling american troops, americans? Am i wrong for assuming they are there representing america?

You stated you have been protesting, do more, start shit, raise hell.
theres more than half your nation disagreeing with your government.
start a movment, A physcical movement. Instead of being a lazy mother fucker and claiming you have been protesting.
the fuck have you physically done to tell your government they are wrong.
power comes in numbers. get cunts together and change shit.

Our counrty is not as small as yours. Our country is an actual fraction of the world.....your is a fraction of Pennsylvania. Do you think a teenager saying that the president is wrong is gonna do anything? You really are retarded
Old 07-09-06, 09:04 PM   #33
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
America gives a secondary shit about iraq. They wouldnt even be there if it wasnt for 9-11. They want revenge, and oil. Iraqis getting a better life is a byproduct.

Correction......Bush wants revenge. Bush wants oil. Soldiers actually give a fuck about what's going on over there....the ones that don't go around raping 14 year old girls
Old 07-09-06, 09:06 PM   #34
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

This iraq war is connected with 9/11. If you think this is an all around country decision its not. The American government has their own agenda. Don't EVER get it twisted, This war fuckin disgusts me and I hope to god people in Iraq get the proper retribution for the ruthless slaughtering my country's government did to them. I hate that I even have to come to a sick conclusion like this, but if we win, they die, if they win, WE die. And being a "WE" I'm rooting for my team. If you dont root for the team get out the stadium. =/
Old 07-09-06, 09:06 PM   #35
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Correction......Bush wants revenge. Bush wants oil. Soldiers actually give a fuck about what's going on over there....the ones that don't go around raping 14 year old girls

Well yeah thats what I meant... on like.. An administrative level.

But im not gonna argue with you about soldiers. I dont know shit about it compared to you, since you are actually in the army. lol
Old 07-09-06, 09:07 PM   #36
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Quote:
wow.

why do i even bother.

Theres a huge diffrence between a person being in someone elses country representing america, claiming they are there to help, and going around rapping children...
to, someone in living born and raised in NZ commiting crimes.

the fuck at your ignorance bro, why cant you simply admit, the troops in iraq are fucking up daily. they are doing more worse than good.
fuck!

Sadam is out of power.....the guy who killed people for looking at him wrong and got no reprecussions. His two sons are dead....the guys who were thought to be even worse than their father. Al-Zarqawi is dead...the leader of the terrorist movement known as Al-Qaeda. A 14 year old girl gets raped by americans......sad that it happened, there's no excuse for that.

Now weigh those and tell me again that we are doing more harm than good....
Old 07-09-06, 09:08 PM   #37
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

blah blah blah.

fact of the matter is american troops are doing more wrong than good in iraq.

They need to leave
Old 07-09-06, 09:09 PM   #38
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Quote:
blah blah blah.

fact of the matter is american troops are doing more wrong than good in iraq.

They need to leave

So says the kid from NZ
Old 07-09-06, 09:15 PM   #39
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

19 year old kid from NZ> old american soldier.
oh woops, Enygma, you are a american soldier, hmmm, cant wait till your daughters 14
Old 07-09-06, 09:29 PM   #40
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
4 more soldiers been convicted of rape and murder of Iraqi woman. One was a 14 year old child.

YES you loyal american citizen's, they have been CONVICTED of these charges.
normally im not one to beleive a court of law instantly, but when its a american court convicting american soldiers, I feel strong that there convictions are true.

So yeh, America leave iraq!!

Oh, and just because you're a dumbass let me clear this up. . no, they haven't been CONVICTED. They have been CHARGED. They haven't had a trial yet, which also means they haven't been guilty yet.
Old 07-09-06, 09:31 PM   #41
Magic5

Quote:
lol

ok Im'a be real. I shouldnt attack americans in general. But when you defend the actions of these soldiers, I will place you in the same catagory as these worthless peices of shit.

THEY HAVEN'T BEEN FOUND GUILTY.

You don't know what you're talking about. Seems to be a common trend for you regarding America, its policies, and what it's doing in the war.
Old 07-09-06, 09:33 PM   #42
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

the Kid fro New Zealand for US PREZ!!!!

no wait..if that happend then their would be a 9/11 attack every year
Old 07-09-06, 09:36 PM   #43
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I don't believe we're saving them from anything. It's their civilation and we don't have the right to tell them how to live. We went too far with this war. The only reason president bush says to stay there is for all of the soldiers not to die in vane. So now we're letting other people die there because alot already died. It's worse than vietnam. I really feel sorry for the soldiers who have to still fight there.

It's not even close to Vietnam, man. You can't even compare the two wars. Vietnam was worse on an exponential scale.
Old 07-09-06, 09:39 PM   #44
Magic5

Quote:
the fuck at your ignorance bro, why cant you simply admit, the troops in iraq are fucking up daily. they are doing more worse than good.
fuck!

Yeah, since 4 guys out of the tens of thousands stationed over there MAY have made a bad decision (they haven't been found innocent/guilty yet). . also of sudden all of our soldiers are "fucking up daily?" Get the fuck out of here. You're the most ignorant person on this site when it comes to threads regarding America.
Old 07-09-06, 09:39 PM   #45
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
It's not even close to Vietnam, man. You can't even compare the two wars. Vietnam was worse on an exponential scale.

COSIGN

AGENT ORANGE MOTHAFUCKA......VIET CONG MOTHAFUCKA......THEY MAKE AL QUIDA LOOK LIKE THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUB