RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-09, 03:57 PM   #16
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 526A 02C3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
you got what's known as fucking idiot syndrome. the red ring of death is all four flashing lights... hence the "RING" part... he only has one flashing light. one light equals no ring. and the PS3 sucks.

stop being so fucking cheap and pony up the scratch for a better console AND a blu ray player son.

wrong. 4 red lights means your cables are not hooked up, 3 red lights = RROD. i went through 4 360s until the 3 year warranty was up and when the last one got it and i could no longer get another refurbished one sent to me for free, i bought the arcade version for under 200 bucks and just used my old harddrive, no problems yet and supposedly the newer ones have less and less RROD problems. even though i've been through all that hassle and bullshit, i don't regret buying a 360 over a ps3. werd.

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-09, 04:02 PM   #17
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

ps3>xbox360>wii

i have em all
Old 05-15-09, 04:06 PM   #18
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 526A 02C3

If you receive an error message and see one flashing red light on the front of the console, see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
907536 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907536/ ) Xbox 360: One red light flashes on the Ring of Light and you receive an error message

1. Turn off your Xbox 360 console, disconnect and then reconnect all cables. Turn your Xbox 360 console on again.
2. If an Xbox hard disk is attached to your Xbox 360 console, turn off your Xbox 360 console, and then remove the hard disk.

For more information about how to remove the hard disk drive, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
906204 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906204/ ) Xbox 360: How to attach or remove the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
3. Turn on your Xbox 360 console, and then test for the error message. If you don't see the error message, turn off your Xbox 360 console, and then reattach the hard disk. Alternate testing with the hard disk attached and removed to see whether the error message occurs only when the hard disk is attached. If the error code in the error message is "E67", please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
917874 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917874/ ) Xbox 360: One red light flashes on the Ring of Light, and you receive error E67, E68, or E69
4. If an Xbox Memory Unit (MU) is plugged in to your Xbox 360 console, turn off your Xbox 360 console, and then remove the memory unit. Turn on your Xbox 360 console, and then test for the error message. If you don't see the error message, turn off your Xbox 360 console, and then reinsert the memory unit. Alternate testing with the memory unit inserted and removed to see whether the error message occurs only when the memory unit is inserted.
5. If you continue to experience this problem, contact Xbox Customer Support. For more information about how to contact Xbox Customer Support, please visit the Xbox Support (http://www.xbox.com/support/) Web site.

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-09, 06:07 PM   #19
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3199 98A3

wrap it in a towel tight and turn it on leave it there for 20 mins then unwrap it let it cool and vaa la

otherwise send it in for a repair call em first.
Old 05-15-09, 08:00 PM   #20
steve_swagger
martien musik

IP: 37B1 79DF

dont listen to these guys it doesnt mean ya xbox is fried it mean ya disk drive isnt reading properly call microsoft they will take your info send you a free shipping box you send it to them and youll have it within a week plus a free subscription for a month of live
Old 05-16-09, 04:33 AM   #21
_Talksic_
Addicted

Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F673 1DF5

man im poor im still rocken regular nintendo,tyson punchout and still cant beat soda pop pinski...

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 05-16-09, 11:28 AM   #22
steve_swagger
martien musik

lmfao dope i been looking for a nintendo
Old 05-16-09, 12:52 PM   #23
MurDaH187
Addicted

Text Record: 5-9
IP: B279 CB62

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
man im poor im still rocken regular nintendo,tyson punchout and still cant beat soda pop pinski...

That is one of my favorit game of all time for nintendo....

Shit am about to buy a nintendo again word
Old 05-16-09, 11:29 PM   #24
J.Roy
Rather Unique

IP: 2079 B2C6

I still have the regular nintendo. Zelda is extremely fun, I also have Jordan Vs. Bird and all the Star Wars games, plus a lot of weird games like toobin and other stuff.

[retired]
Old 05-17-09, 12:52 PM   #25
steve_swagger
martien musik

get up on ya duck hunt son