RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Jonathan Paul Nigro Memorial Tournament
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-08, 03:39 AM   #1
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
In memory Of Jono

IP: 2998 9024

In memory of Jono, written by his close freind.

I would like to say that first of all, my blogs are poorly written, i dont put time and effort into the wording or grammar, but what i write comes straight from my heart, and is presented raw on the page.

For all those people who were priviliged enough to have known Jonathan Nigro throughout his life we should all consider ourselves lucky.

There is no point sitting around wondering why jono took the path he did with his life, nor should we speculate as to why he did. what we should be doing is celebrating and remembering the life that Jono led, and the times that life touched ours.

I was present at the funeral today, and just too see such a vast number of people there, touched me, and im sure it touched Jono up in heaven too as he watched on.

I have many fond memories of jono, but the best memory of all, that will stay with me till the day i leave this earth was his unrelenting help and tutorage for me in creating a gift for my (now ex) gfs and mine 1 yr anniversary. As we all know, Jono was incredibally musically inclined, he was gifted to a point i couldnt understand, but knew i wanted to try. He gave up the better part of about 10 months helping me write the lyrics, and helping me understand how to actually record the song. majority of weeks i ended up back at his house more than once working on it (and also jus mucking around like idiots lol). That gift, when finally produced proved to be one of the greatest things ive ever done, and i attribute it to Jono, not only did he affect my life, but my gfs, i couldnt thank him enough for how he helped me in that regards.

We all know he loved Sara with MORE than all his heart, he would never stop talking about her, which was another reason we bonded so well, as i had been with my gf for many years too, and on more than one occasion Jono proved to be a vital life line when i was having gf troubles. too me, he was more than a friend, he was more like a brother, i could entrust in him really private things, in which he would always offer a very mature response, and would always offer philosophical avenues of argument which to this day continue to amaze me.

I remember back to biology days when him me and matteo used to do stupid things, and only id get busted by Mr. Hattenward (hatz) bcuz he knew i was a loudmouth, or the way jono used to always sneak a PSP into class, he was the first one to introduce me to this contraption.

we shared many occasions together, formals, both year 10 and 12, meriden deb ball, my 15th through to 18th birthdays and every time, without fail, he proved the fun loving hilarious friend i had always known.

THESE ARE THE THINGS I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT HIM!! they will never be replaced by his recent actions.

jono was a loving, caring, fun, funny happy guy, he was the kind of person i knew from the very start was my kind of friend.

as i sit here listenin to the CD that we got given at the funeral (track 2) i still find myself struggling to believe that this has actually happened, that i will never get a chance to speak to him again, to hear one of his stupid jokes (which never failed to make me laugh and get me in trouble lol).

to end off this blog, i would like to thank Matteo, Toby and Sara for giving eulogies at the funeral, i was sittin in the chapel nodding along with every word you all spoke about him, words full of truth.

and while i feel this was hard on me and his other close mates, my heart goes out to Sara, Jono couldn't have been luckier to have found you, and you him...i never believed in soulmates before i met you 2, and i would like to thank you for giving him 5 of the best years of both your lives. I am glad to see your being strong, which once again stands as a testament to your character.

To the family, i offer nothing but heart felt condolences and my deepest of sympathies as i cannot even begin to understand your loss...and i only hope that in time you can turn grief into memories of a beautiful wonderous life which, while it only prospered for 19 years, prospered none the less. Your son/brother was one of those people, who no matter what he was doing, or who it was with, touched peoples lives in an unforgettable way, and i would like to congratulate you on this achievment, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of his life.

to wrap up this blog, i would just like to once again give my sympathies to the agrieved parties, and hope that they find solace in the memories of the life Jono lived. and to Jono, i know he is watching me and reading this from heaven above, i just want him to know how grateful i am for the time i was able to spend with him, and to let him know that he touched my life in a very large way.

Love ya big guy, i expect to hear some of that music when i join you one day...so get working on some new tracks!

RIP Jonathan Paul Nigro 21 Feb 1989 - 21 April 2008

FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS X X X
Old 05-07-08, 01:44 PM   #2
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 876D D537

Wait, One Man Band is dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-07-08, 02:42 PM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 2998 9024

yes, sadly .
Old 05-08-08, 12:23 PM   #4
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 43BE D465

How did everyone find out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-08-08, 01:50 PM   #5
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

Nos found out through OMB's girlfriend.
Old 05-26-08, 04:45 AM   #6
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: B4C2 855C

wow.. rest in peace bro.. thats hella crazy..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-08, 04:54 AM   #7
Burden.
New to RV

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A23D F095

Was he a member of this site?

RIP. Sorry for your loss Got Soul.
Send a message via AIM to Burden.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-08, 11:00 AM   #8
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 4859 033E

yeah OMB was a member of the site... sick multis and everything. very cool dude

RIP man.

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 05-31-08, 03:30 PM   #9
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: AB69 0C47

oh, wow..
can you post up his obituary?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-08, 01:34 PM   #10
dutch
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 236E F080

get the fuck outta here ONE MAN BAND IS DEAD HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEZ TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!!! DANM HOMMIE!!! now that was a FIRE ASS SPICCA WITH MULTIS DANM...
I GOTTA DRINK UP FOR THIS MAN THIS SHIT FUCKED MY DAY UP!!!
DANM..
DANM..
DANM...

i gotta write a open mic....

R.I.P ( DAT SPICCA ) one man band.....

how did he die??
Old 06-12-08, 05:07 AM   #11
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 8D6D 2995

if this is a stupid joke to get attention then fuck you die slowly and swallow a million midget dick's with mustard salt topped ....

if this is true then damn......rest in paradise - was talented
Old 06-12-08, 07:58 AM   #12
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

It was confirmed not a joke before it was brought here, but that's straight valor.

All respects to people who give their condolences and respect to a person who doesn't get a chance to post on RV anymore due to his death.

Real sad shit ... No matter how much I'd love to believe he's still alive, just ignoring the hell outta us.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 06-13-08, 01:05 AM   #13
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 8D6D 2995

im just saying how i feel .....
but word r.i.p
Old 06-21-08, 01:58 PM   #14
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 6571 6A34

OMB Rest in peace
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-08, 03:25 AM   #15
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 6338 861B

Woooww, That is crazy... I remember when he first came to this site as OMB. Me and him would go back and forth before he came out of no where with the multie style and tried it on me for the first time since he logged on. Then I got off for about half a year, came back and heard he was a god on here messing fools up. he was a cool ass dude to the end man, RIP for real, even though Ive never met him in real life. . I really feel as if a part of my history has just been taken away when I heard this...

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote