RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-09, 02:18 PM   #16
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 5985 21AD

Actualy nos wants me to mod the audio forums as well. And nick and i close battles every week. Thanks for proving how much of a dumb ass you are though. And don't worry plenty of shit is getting done to the site shortly.

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 06-10-09, 03:46 PM   #17
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DD92 0390

call me jett. i am not your buddy.infact i would consider you an enemy. not in the form of hate, but generally an enemy is labelled through polar opposites. I get shit done and you post in here. See? enemies.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-09, 09:38 PM   #18
fuck yuu
iBully

Yeah you get shiv done thats why you spend so much time on here right

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 06-11-09, 03:49 AM   #19
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
Might wanna change your title. Frontlines aint had a battle closed in weeks. If you wanna sit around and think an award system is gonna make quality people come here, your sadly mistaken. Your just clownin up the joint with the baby shit. Its amazing how people on this site are so jaded. All wanna say fuck you jet, but Im right. I sure hope Nos ignores your ass.

That's funny because about a week ago I closed about 5-6 battles. And Fuck Yuu been doing the same when some shit needs closing. Not to mention over the next few days I'm probably gonna skim through as many pages as I can and close every open battle I come across unless its tied. Which in that case I'll drop a deciding vote and get them closed.

Thanks for your whining though.
Old 06-11-09, 08:51 PM   #20
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DD92 0390

So wait a sec.Your closing every open battle..........to do what? Show how incredibly inactive the battling aspect is to everyone? That oughta bring a nice fresh crowd in. Holy shit....it's not about YOU closing them its about this sites members closing them. Your not mod'n your cleanin.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 04:05 AM   #21
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ Dude, battling is dead on this site. If you want battling to look active then start encouraging people to battle and vote, rather than sitting on the sidelines complaining about shit. I'm going to close all the old open battles that are still open from like 2-3 years ago. The fact is, they won't get votes. So they need to be closed.

I think it looks better if all the open battles are at least recent ones and not shit from 2+ years ago idiot. That doesn't really say good things about the site if people see battles from 2005 still open. You dumbass.
Old 06-12-09, 12:31 PM   #22
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 2450 127F

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
Funny how people with stacked records are all down for this......
But really? What type of award would be worth anything....Im thinkin it would infact have as reversal effect, much like your post count does in almost every battle.

I definetly dont have a stacked record man.. most of my shit was in the leagues.. What better idea do you have in mind though? This please honestly needs a new look and gimick thats more user friendly and makes people want to come in and battle and chat and chill. It has the least amount of shit compared to most sites, specially the newer ones. This gives people no reason to come here when they could go somewhere else... loyalty can only hold you down for so long.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-09, 12:09 PM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

If not an awards system, there definitely needs to be something that will draw new people in and give them a reason to come to the site and participate.

An awards system would be the obvious choice for that, if you have another idea Jett then feel free to speak up.
Old 09-18-09, 12:21 PM   #24
Wordz AhGod

IP: 61EE 0C59

Strobe probably doesn't care about this site anymore.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-09, 10:25 PM   #25
fuck yuu
iBully

I dont know man ive been trying to talk to him. I'd even like to buy the site from him i just have to get ahold of him first to talk to him about everything.

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 10-06-09, 11:48 PM   #26
Wordz AhGod

I just hate having my home site looking like this... It went from the dopest site I could find to the most ghost townish shit ever.

Old 10-22-09, 02:42 PM   #27
King Solo
Skadoosh!

This site sucks now, for real.
Old 11-13-09, 06:39 PM   #28
Wordz AhGod

*chokes nick Fletcher*

shut your stinkin whore mouth!!

Old 11-25-09, 01:16 AM   #29
fuck yuu
iBully

Strobe you should really do something like this if not you then nos. if funding is needed let me know

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 11-29-09, 12:04 PM   #30
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Does strobe even check in on this site like he used to? Or does he just stop by to make sure it's still running? I mean, truth be told he doesn't need to make any changes because people on the site now just seem to be content with chatting here and there. If strobe is cool with the way that is going, he has no real reason to oblige to anybody's requests for awards and new ways to get battles popping again.