RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Graphical Gallery > Graphical Requests
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-08, 09:07 AM   #16
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Thumbs up

IP:

hey homie, my crhymie "talksic" needs a sig badly.

name: TALKSIC

crew name: C.RHYME S.INDICATE

tagline: "CAUTION: RADIO ACTIVE!!! Listen at your own risk."

forefront/background: in the forefront place a bright glowing biohazard symbol. in the background, place all kinds of radioactive toxic waste drums and random shit (like the waste silos and/or a silhouette of nevada somewhere) or such ideas that'll go good with that concept. make it look all vicious and contaminated.

special requests: make the size at least 4 to 5 inches by 4 to 5 inches. unless you have a better idea/concept...keep the color scheme highlighted with bright neon green to emphasize the idea. also, please make him a matching neon green biohazard avatar that he can rock as well.

and as his SECONDARY SIG (pretty dope idea), please re-do this thumbnail so that it's background is in the same neon green color as the last sig request and please change the words to read: "Try to take a bite out of CRHYME".
http://www.ncpc.org/newsroom/curren...of-cyber-crime/

...ummmm....that sounds about right. thank you very, very much. you are the man.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.

Last edited by SUPERVILLAIN : 08-12-08 at 09:15 AM.