RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Black Rose Audio Topical League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-06, 02:01 AM   #1
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Week 2 Sept 18th Magazine

IP:

BRAT League Magazine

Introduction

Word...for all those that joined and showed the first week...we appreciate it because the audio scene in RV is very much alive yet people dont always have the time to do something on a weekly bases. With that said...I'll try not to make the league bitching too much about the ones that didn't show and insted focuse more on the ones that did.

Atopsy Report

Sane (0-0) vs. Enygma (0-0)
Double no Show

K.ontroverz.Y (0-0) vs. Acuity (0-0)
Bloody Sunday
K.on droped what Id like to call an no show track which is a lot better then nothing really. Acuity bitched and didn't show.
K.ontroverz.Y won

Willa (0-0) vs. Default (0-0)
The funeral
One of the better battles of last week. Of course they didn't really have much competition really. Both droped some nice shit with they're own concepts and versions of the topic given. Willa had a different approach to describing her life as a funeral I think and Default used the snoop dogg Im at my own funeral concept.
Default wins 3-1

Past Tense (0-0) vs. Wordz Ahgod (0-0)
Goodnight
Now this IMO was the best battle of the week, not just coz I was in it. Both Wordz And PT came with some tight shit and they own version of the topic. PT edge out the win with a nice drop with excellent quality and flow.
Past Tense wins 4-2.

Ace Heratoga (0-0) vs. ~Luciano~ (0-0)
Sleepless nights
Ace couldn't get to mic so he couldn't drop. Luciano drop'd a decent track using the running beat. Just needs to seriously uppen his quality. 2nd verse was kinda off compared to his first one. Props still go out to both for voting even if Ace couldn't drop.
Luciano wins by no-show

TeamOne (0-0) vs. Sane (0-0)
9 Lives
I wanted to peep this battle but it turned out like expected
Double No Show

Implicit (0-0) vs. Prah'ject (0-0)
I watched her fly away
Implicit couldn't drop. Prah'Ject droped a nice track. Hook was simple but it whent nice to the beat like when Pac did his simple ass hook and we all whent crazy and shit. He had a nice story. Definetly a hard track to beat if Imp would have droped.
Prah'Ject Wins by No Show

TeamOne (0-0) vs. TitoBronsky (0-0)
Tito informed us early that he wouldnt be able to drop so we set up TeamOne With Sane...4 battlers and none could show.

Battle Of The Week

Past Tense vs Wordz AhGod

This was the model battle for what most battles should look like...2 people keeping connection with each other just enough to drop something. I truly saw potencial in both Battlers droping a nice track each and I was not dissapointed. This battle was the first of its kind in this league bringing in a total of 6 votes which in this new league is pritty good.

Wordz AhGod - I Cant Sleep
now, the topic was....good night...an easy topic so we agreed on a few tracks then finally narrowed it down to 'Till the End' by Lloyd Banks. My approach to it was explaining how I feel being locked up with out saying it and just letting the listeners find that out on they own. I go through emotions and feelings with a tight flow and decent quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
WordZ aH God - nice intro im feeling it fam...damn why the fuck dont u drop on the audio page nukkah this is hot...you have a nice delivery...lyrics are hot and energy be crazy on here...8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
Wordz - your quality got ALOT better. whoa. Shit nigga you improved alot, i came in this track expectin horrible quality, and bad flow. but nah good quality and sicc flow. The lyrics is good my nig. Your flow is pretty good, short song. but its good for what it is. Your mic pressence was cool for the beat. this was pretty good. good intro aswell
overall 7.2/10

Past Tese - GoodNight(to the World)
Past tense came ill. Superb quality and tight flow. The way he took to this battle was a bit simple becouse he took the niggaz out to kill me approach but the track is in no way simple its self. He droped a dope verse and very catchy hook. ending was tight too with the lolliby shit too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Jet
Past- Perfect flow,quality,well everything......I enjoyed it alot.Which is more than I can say for 75.2% of the internet. Never really hit a point where I would say....he's just a chubby white dude on the net with corny stick mic used in yahoo chatrooms. Authentic is a good word for it. U sound signed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
PT: Yah beat = hot....i like the intro, not as crazy as wordz's...yeah fam qual is hot fam...mixed = perfect...flow is str8 all the way thru this song...riding the beat hot, lyrics are nice...delivery dope like normal.,.hook was catchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
lol, good intro. lmfao @ the whos that? POP POP...."get...out....of...here" with no enthusiasm. your mic pressence is tight on this tracc. and im feelin the lyrics. The flow on this was better then wordz. and the tracc just seemed all around more polished. the chorus. Is good. I was feelin it.

LOL @ Willa Calling him Paste Tense...

After a close battle between the two....PT edged it out with a 4 - 2 win and and tight song in the end to add to a mixtape or just to put up at the radio.

Wordz AhGod's Track I Cant sleep @ www.soundclick.com/rawking

Past Tense's Track Good Night(to the world) @ http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=500100
Peep it or die

Best over all Track

This distinguished prize goes to none other then
Prah'Ject
for his drop last week. His track was one that made you want to bump and listen to, but not just because of the beat he chose. The direction he took his topic was ill. He made a nice deep topical track that has you listen from the first verse to the last. hook was simple but it whent very nicely to the beat. The great thing about an audio Topical league is that it really doesn't matter if the other guy shows because you will most likely drop the best you can regardless because it aint about the other guy at all. And this is a prime example of this. His opponent could not show but he still managed to drop a ill track and get his votes in.

New Additions to the league
1. C.Jet
2. HoodStar
3. Lee Miles
4. YoungVibe

Last edited by Wordz Ahgod : 09-19-06 at 03:31 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote