RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > The 300 J.G
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-07, 06:30 PM   #76
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2217 5003

man well aint shit been going on with me...

besides school and work and trying to take care of my wife but you wanna know the truth....

lately i've been feeling like i should just do me with someone else and play her like fuck it...
i had a feeling she did her but no soild proof but danm i know ya get those feeling so how do ya handle those funny feeling ya get???

cuz honestly i think im just gonna fuck with someone else soon just to be on the safe side right??

i mean in the begining i was fucking with someone else but we wasnt serious now she my wife O.M.G and i still feel like i got a girl not a wife so i dont know any advice??
Old 10-06-07, 06:43 PM   #77
KM

Text Record: 9-6
IP: 9204 9119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
man well aint shit been going on with me...

besides school and work and trying to take care of my wife but you wanna know the truth....

lately i've been feeling like i should just do me with someone else and play her like fuck it...
i had a feeling she did her but no soild proof but danm i know ya get those feeling so how do ya handle those funny feeling ya get???

cuz honestly i think im just gonna fuck with someone else soon just to be on the safe side right??

i mean in the begining i was fucking with someone else but we wasnt serious now she my wife O.M.G and i still feel like i got a girl not a wife so i dont know any advice??

man i wish i could help u out better cause im single and not married......but i do know what u mean bout feeling like shes fuckin around on u .....the reason why i stay single mostly...till i find that RIGHT one....maybe.....but yeah man try maybe talkin to her...get her to open up to u....even if she do snap and get mad....then u know then and there theres a problem.....ehh try being understanding of her problems lolz.....but she need to do the same with u to.....also even though u married u maybe dont feel that "love" for her like u suppose to anymore....and same with her....so yeah all i can say for now is if u gonna try to make it work....yall need to maybe open up better see how yall really feel bout each other.....be real with it....and if yall decide to make it work then do things to make it work whatever u have to do....yeah lol dunno if that will help u out man but just a litte something lol.....~1~ stay up Ran
Old 10-06-07, 06:50 PM   #78
Ransum

IP: 2217 5003

yea i hear ya fam and i get what you trying to say but the shit kinda hard for-real...
one min she can be telling you a story right then something in that story will switch up weather it was her saying yea me and blah was bugg'ing cuz she did it and i was like u crazy for doing this if it was me i wouldnt had done it...
then next time later on or when someone else is invold in the convo that same shit be like... well its good she didnt do it but i dont know cuz it depends on this and that cuz i might of did it if i was her but she got noting to worry about cuz blah blah was doing this and that.... then im stuck like WTF??? how u switch it up like that then she tends to argu that she never said it like that or that i took it the wrong way or something same shit that be happening when i catch her in a lie she swear to god she didnt say it or didnt say it like that then she will argu with everything else till you forget what was the original argument about and at that point i be like fuck it whatever i dont want to argu with you no more im done then she arguing with me cuz i said i was done arguing im like WTF DO THIS GIRL WANT FROM MY LIFE!.... but id ont know... thats why when my b-day comes im getting a tape-recorder just so that certain days where we talking shit im gonna record exsactly what she saying so when she switch it up im gonna argu with her and record the whole thing so she can see how many times she switch up and im not gonna let her listen to it till she do it at-less 3 times....
Old 10-06-07, 07:00 PM   #79
KM

IP: 9204 9119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
yea i hear ya fam and i get what you trying to say but the shit kinda hard for-real...
one min she can be telling you a story right then something in that story will switch up weather it was her saying yea me and blah was bugg'ing cuz she did it and i was like u crazy for doing this if it was me i wouldnt had done it...
then next time later on or when someone else is invold in the convo that same shit be like... well its good she didnt do it but i dont know cuz it depends on this and that cuz i might of did it if i was her but she got noting to worry about cuz blah blah was doing this and that.... then im stuck like WTF??? how u switch it up like that then she tends to argu that she never said it like that or that i took it the wrong way or something same shit that be happening when i catch her in a lie she swear to god she didnt say it or didnt say it like that then she will argu with everything else till you forget what was the original argument about and at that point i be like fuck it whatever i dont want to argu with you no more im done then she arguing with me cuz i said i was done arguing im like WTF DO THIS GIRL WANT FROM MY LIFE!.... but id ont know... thats why when my b-day comes im getting a tape-recorder just so that certain days where we talking shit im gonna record exsactly what she saying so when she switch it up im gonna argu with her and record the whole thing so she can see how many times she switch up and im not gonna let her listen to it till she do it at-less 3 times....

damn that shit is crazy man.....yall might have to see counseling if yall wanna stay together like marriage counseling if they have it....or either u might just have to divorce her or u might just have to start fuckin around with someone else like u said lmao...i know it sounds bad what i said just now but ....maybe thats the only way for shit to be....some peoples eyes open better when they know there partner is fuckin around....but u gotta do what u gotta do to make u happy ....cant save everyone....so if u cant save her do what u must do.....stay up man hope things get better for u....~1~
Old 10-07-07, 12:08 PM   #80
Ransum

IP: 161D 89CB

word good looking....

i'm just gonna do me...

fuck it... just to be ont he save side.... ya feel me...
Old 10-07-07, 12:28 PM   #81
Ransum

IP: 161D 89CB

I NEED EVERY CREW MEMBER TO GO HERE....

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244248

^^^ GO THERE A.S.A.P PLEZ....
Old 10-08-07, 08:05 PM   #82
Confucius
~lyrical confucius~

IP: 172A 226E

damn i knew the place was dead but man no one anwserin bitch slaped c-bo take a year to prewrite his verse and i dont get feedback on my freestyle in here(lol) man and i thought i was gonna be inactive if i came back the whole fuckin place is inactive

vote on my battles and i will return the favor:
Old 10-13-07, 01:19 PM   #83
Ransum

IP: 5233 A220

^^^ nah its not that....

we not inactive like u said the whole site is...

i will hit up your stuff...

drop links...

help me try to get this more active then by droping suggestion....

i got a thread for that as-well...
Old 10-21-07, 01:27 AM   #84
KM

IP: 6E17 53C1

WTFs been up yall lolz.....hopped on a cpu ...just seein whats been goin on lately yeah.....yall stay up....i'll be around checkin up on shit....battlin...or droppin something quick.... every so often...yeah....~1~
Old 10-23-07, 09:47 PM   #85
Valiant
Human Crack in The Flesh.

Text Record: 11-3
IP: B119 469A

So which Gay Fags are fucking with the J.G now?

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Old 10-23-07, 09:52 PM   #86
Valiant

WTF happened to the Jury lol?

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Old 10-23-07, 10:15 PM   #87
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 17A3 8BF2

whats up V?.???
Old 10-23-07, 10:21 PM   #88
Valiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
whats up V?.???

I've been Missing...For a while...time to get back in shape...loligans.

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Old 10-23-07, 10:26 PM   #89
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 17A3 8BF2

havent seen u in a minute.

im not beefin with J.G. but i do want beef with RANSUM
Old 10-23-07, 10:37 PM   #90
Valiant