RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-05, 09:02 AM   #31
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EF25 E8E6

"watch my gears up"?... da fuck that supposed to mean?... lmao... must be a UK thing... whatever

you have no fuckin idea, do ya?...lmao... what do you know about spittin hard? tell ya what?... how about after the AI diss track is done (my verse is done already... recording today) me and you go toe to toe in the squared circle of verbalism and see who comes out on top... seems to me the only thing you can talk about is my quality... pffff... i just started recording not too long ago... what you expect? platinum results fromsomeone who never did they own tracks before.... but that aside... lyrically, you ain't on my level... ask anyone in ya crew... let's be neutral about it... ask Enygma... ask Lady Fiya... hell, ask anybody with ears... don't get me wrong... you're okay... but i'm better... step ya game up when you come at me cuz right now you just chit chattin'... step in da ring

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 09:55 AM   #32
ILL GEE

just as i suspected... either he tryna find some dirt on me.... or he felt threatened by me... either way.. you not answering right away was a bitch move.. i know you were still online cuz i saw ya screen name... sad really... i'm losing more and more respect for you.. not that i really had that much to begin with... it's aiight... you can decline publicly... or find ya ghostwriter... whatever it takes, man... just make sure whatever you bring is up to snuff... i been doing this forever... you... are a rookie... i know how to eat at a nigga til he realizes that he ain't shyt... you'll learn soon enough... and try to pm all ya dr'ers today so they can be prepared to vote b4 the legitimate ones, aiight?... that's if ya decide to accept
.... but yeah... i'm done... from this point on... if you ain't battling i don't wanna hear nothing else you got to say... or see anything you have to type... a simple yes or no will do...werdage... yeah.. i got aim and yahoo messenger if ya wanna keep ya answer discreet... pm's work also... whatever... it's on you now...ps.. and it's 06:53 now and ya still online..... quack quack...lmao

CLICK DA SIGGY

Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 11:28 AM   #33
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Talking Well

IP: 03B7 F63D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief
What did Kon and Ecko say about me???

um listen and find out...

and prince (work it out)...if you wanna talk shit...set it up...i got no problems...if you know ANYTHING about me then u'll know i have this thing called employment aka work...and this is where i am at the moment so if you're pissed off coz i wasn't sniffing around your symbol of a name chasing your pathetic long ass senseless posts...then be pissed but bring it to the audio arena i have no problems proving you wrong at all...and seeing as though ya all nice about battling...set it up...i mean i ain't duckin Dooms...why the fuck would i duck a useless piece of shit like yourself...

oh and for making yourself look more stupid than a 4 year old with the dunce cap on in the centre of the class while the entire class points and laughs...

oh aim = bspc05 but my msn is better tonyreynolds76@msn.com

don't say you use them and not put them up how are we meant to contact eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 02:17 PM   #34
ILL GEE

pfffff.... my aim and yahoo is ill grammatix... work it out homie
and you putting up names of kats you battled like i care... i'd battle ANYBODY on this site... no need to harp on who i THINK i could beat or who i battled just to get props from the countless # of idiots on this board who thinks you actually got skills... c'mon homie, you see-thru... and yeah... i gotta job too... just the fact that you were going thru the user profiles when i posted that last one is enough for me... keep it real man... be a man and tell us the truth for once in ya life... find another excuse while you on ya skill finding mission... you got heart... i'll give you that... but that about it.... ya just don't understand when you outta ya league.... no worries.... omma set it up.... even with ya lil head start and fact-finding mission you was on....lol@dude posting like 1 & 1/2 hours after me and then tryna say he was at work... must work for RV cuz i followed the dumbass to every thread he was going to.... idiot *yeah, here's ya dunce cap back*

CLICK DA SIGGY

Last edited by <)-(> : 11-16-05 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-16-05, 03:27 PM   #35
Blay'all

IP: 5467 E2B2

damn, this was a pretty dope track overall...

and Ecko, yo you sound JUST like Kweli

Fiya came sick and sexy as always

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-16-05, 07:26 PM   #36
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

OK

first off..... dont think this will go unanswered......... all yall niggas gonna catch it.....

pretty sad....... when the hardest member of your crew is a BITCH

WERD

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 07:52 PM   #37
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
OK

first off..... dont think this will go unanswered......... all yall niggas gonna catch it.....

pretty sad....... when the hardest member of your crew is a BITCH

WERD

someone have a relaxer for the nappy rooted chicken head ?
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 08:51 PM   #38
Barz&Penstripes
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-3
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2411 15DD

Lady Fiya did her thing! Strong!!!! Keep doing it ma!

Don't pretend to be great make it your reality!
Barz&Penstripes Music
Old 11-17-05, 03:57 AM   #39
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 6CA4 A036

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
pfffff.... my aim and yahoo is ill grammatix... work it out homie
and you putting up names of kats you battled like i care... i'd battle ANYBODY on this site... no need to harp on who i THINK i could beat or who i battled just to get props from the countless # of idiots on this board who thinks you actually got skills... c'mon homie, you see-thru... and yeah... i gotta job too... just the fact that you were going thru the user profiles when i posted that last one is enough for me... keep it real man... be a man and tell us the truth for once in ya life... find another excuse while you on ya skill finding mission... you got heart... i'll give you that... but that about it.... ya just don't understand when you outta ya league.... no worries.... omma set it up.... even with ya lil head start and fact-finding mission you was on....lol@dude posting like 1 & 1/2 hours after me and then tryna say he was at work... must work for RV cuz i followed the dumbass to every thread he was going to.... idiot *yeah, here's ya dunce cap back*

we if i'm not on RV then i'm not at work...someone shut this kid up...i notice it's still not set up...better hurry up with that before i get bored with ya ass...i only put his name up coz people are more likely to duck his studio quality than ya walmart (ADSA in UK) piece of shit mic...

do me a favour...set this battle up very soon...or if you feel better jus do a regular diss on me...if you don't want ya audio record harmed...

but one question...on ya soundclick...when you play tracks...why you got a man flexing his muscles???

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 06:35 AM   #40
ILL GEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
we if i'm not on RV then i'm not at work...someone shut this kid up...i notice it's still not set up...better hurry up with that before i get bored with ya ass...i only put his name up coz people are more likely to duck his studio quality than ya walmart (ADSA in UK) piece of shit mic...

do me a favour...set this battle up very soon...or if you feel better jus do a regular diss on me...if you don't want ya audio record harmed...

but one question...on ya soundclick...when you play tracks...why you got a man flexing his muscles???

*1st bolded area... thanx for proving my point...lmao
2nd bolded area.... ok... so he has good quality... i'm talking about skills and yo' ass talking about studio quality?... if a nigga can rhyme that shyt gon come thru... hell ya quality ain't so hot either... and even with my piece of shyt mic i'd murder you... know why?... cuz i actually HAVE SKILLS...you know nothing about rap... if you was out in da streets battling would you still be talking about studio quality?... idiot

and hey dumb ass.. that's me in da pic... i'm in the military dip shyt and that pic was taken in Iraq...lmao... since ya wanna go study my shyt so much how about running up in member mugshots dick... same pic.... now... what do YOU look like?...lol... neva mind... i got ya video in my sig

CLICK DA SIGGY

Last edited by <)-(> : 11-17-05 at 06:45 AM.
Old 11-17-05, 07:03 AM   #41
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 6CA4 A036

Quote:
*1st bolded area... thanx for proving my point...lmao
2nd bolded area.... ok... so he has good quality... i'm talking about skills and yo' ass talking about studio quality?... if a nigga can rhyme that shyt gon come thru... hell ya quality ain't so hot either... and even with my piece of shyt mic i'd murder you... know why?... cuz i actually HAVE SKILLS...you know nothing about rap... if you was out in da streets battling would you still be talking about studio quality?... idiot

and hey dumb ass.. that's me in da pic... i'm in the military dip shyt and that pic was taken in Iraq...lmao... since ya wanna go study my shyt so much how about running up in member mugshots dick... same pic.... now... what do YOU look like?...lol... neva mind... i got ya video in my sig

A dude in the army...postin up on RV...Enygma i can believe...you?...hmm...sportin yaself topless to a male dominant board is suspicious...

oh and fake personals are so wack...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-17-05, 10:06 PM   #42
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 2108 B767

Aight were is the love...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 11-18-05, 03:04 AM   #43
ILL GEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
A dude in the army...postin up on RV...Enygma i can believe...you?...hmm...sportin yaself topless to a male dominant board is suspicious...

oh and fake personals are so wack...

on some real shyt... enough with ya bullshyt talks tryna gain support before you drop ... if i was you i'd start writing a track.... i'd take another shot at you but you're starting to bore me... just drop ya track and be done with it

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 11-18-05, 03:57 AM   #44
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 917C 20C7

Quote:
on some real shyt... enough with ya bullshyt talks tryna gain support before you drop ... if i was you i'd start writing a track.... i'd take another shot at you but you're starting to bore me... just drop ya track and be done with it

co-sign...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 12-01-05, 10:46 AM   #45
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 3902 77B8

haha.....anyhow up on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence