RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Got Skillz - Summer 2005
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-05, 07:15 PM   #1
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Got Skillz-Summer 2005 Rules

IP: 4152 F991

Welcome to the Got Skillz-Summer 2005 Audio Tourney, this will be a 48 competitor tourney that will go 4 rounds with finals round. This tourney will be run fair with none of the mods participating. With that said here are some of the rules, many our from Rb’s tourney. They basically said the same thing I was going to say so why waste my time, although the time limits and schedule have been altered along withSome of the rules. I will also be adding prizes as the tourney goes along.Come with everything you have in the tank and Enjoy.

1.All opponents must check in by the specified check in date and time. If one of the opponents fails to do this, the opponent will be disqualified, and the other opponent will receive the win and advance to the next round.

2.All opponents must post their verses by the specified due date and time. No extensions will be given for any reason. If there is a problem with your music site then upload your track with yousendit.com or dmusic.com until you are able to upload your track on your home site. Going over 5 seconds on the track is ok, after that your opponent will get the option to let it stand or get the do. If you have any problems posting your verse please PM me, and I will help in any way I can. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
3.All verses must be within the specified time limit. This includes your entire track, not just the verse itself. If your track runs over the time limit your opponent may have you disqualified.and NO Feeding

Battle Time Limits
Round 1: 1 Min. - 3 Min.
Round 2: 1 Min. - 3 Min.
Quarter Finals: 1 Min. - 3:30 Min.
Semi Finals: 2-4 Min.
Finals: 3-6 Min

4.All opponents must vote on at least 3 battles each round. I will be monitoring each competitor, if I find you haven’t voted on at least 3 battles you will be DQ’ed. If you think I’ll let this go, try me. Every one must do their part to keep the tourney moving.

5.There will be no beefing or vote swaying in the battle threads. If you aren't checking in, posting a verse, or voting you have no business posting in the battle threads. If you have beef take it to the beef thread. If you have problems PM me and/or your opponent. All beef, vote swaying, etc will be deleted.

6. Voters must have at least 250 posts to vote unless they are in the tournament. and must be an audio head if I see any text head has voted in your battle it will be removed along with all of the Rule 5 items. There is no number of votes to seal a victory. Votes will last until the specified date regardless of how many votes there are.

Tournament Schedule
Each round will have the same schedule:

Battles Posted: Monday Night
Check In: Wednesday 11:59 PM EST
Verses Due: Saturday 11:59 PM EST
Voting Ends: Sunday 11:59 EST

Winnings
1st Place:
1. Shadowville Productions -3 leases On Any SVP Beat that hasnt been sold yet
($150 value)
2. The XO -Free Non-Exclusive Beat
3. A Free VIP Page From Soundclick For 6 Months
For The Winner To Recieve This You Must Have A Soundclick Account
To Register Go Here Soundclick Sign Up Link
4.http://www.supremejays.com -30 Dollar discount on a pair of shoes

Runner Up:
1. http://sdizzle.kpanime.com/beats.htm -Free Non-Exclusive Beat
(Copy and Paste)

Last edited by ...Voke... : 06-17-05 at 05:34 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ...Voke...