RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-04, 03:17 PM   #1
Soul Theory
Dope Beats . . . period.

"Graveyard Shift", A Dark Grimey Banger.

IP: 7D47 BFBD

"Graveyard Shift"

This grimy banger's got a real dark ominous atmosphere to it with grimy horns, grimy piano, grimy vocals, and even grimier bass. The sampling in this beat is amazing. The horns, the vocal samples, the piano, and the bass were all sampled from three different tracks. The horns and the bass, I chopped up and made my own melody out of each. Don't sleep on this one.

www.soundclick.com/soultheoryproductions

My new LP, "The Definition", is available for purchase. Listen to the sampler here. The price is $5.00 dollars for a copy. Purchasing information is on the sampler site and on my beat page, www.soundclick.com/soultheoryproductions.

Drop links and feedback.
Old 04-03-04, 03:26 PM   #2
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

Kid you got talent. Those beats were hot as hell. Re$tricted is lookin for someone to make beats for'em. Listened to most of the beats and i dun think there was one i didnt like. Nice shit.

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-04, 07:27 PM   #3
2 Time
New to RB

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DBDF 0706

im definitely feelin the piano sample you got here and the snare sample especially too...gotta a pretty simple drum pattern, thats my thing tho..i like them complicated drum patterns, nonetheless its phat...them horns are straight, can get a little annoyin...but that vocal sample you got in there put a good vibe into it...and the phone ring definitely helps out in the ability to get a really fucked up feel when you twisted off the herb...

definitely feelin this dog!!

keep em comin

PS im lookin for freebies...if you got any that are good jaunts and you dont mind if i use for NON PROFITABLE song, hit me up my soundclicks www.soundclick.com/2timemusic.htm ... holla back