RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-04, 09:31 PM   #1
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
PLL Week 1 Mag

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

...PLL Week 1 Mag...

Prediction Accuracy!
79%
In my predictions for Week 1 in the PLL I had 11 out of 14 correct. Including the no show battles.

Battle recaps!

State Capitol vs shadow
A very close battle like I expected…but both came weak…SC had a funnier punch…while shadow tried too hard and his flow was off a lot…close battle but would have liked them both to drop better

Calamity vs e-dubz
Calamity came very nice with a hot meta that I personally liked…he impressed me…e-dubs also had a nice punch…they both surprised me and made this a great battle…calamity won in a nice match

The Star vs Genicide
The star came very stretched and with a weak punch…while genicide had a good meta and way better flow…genicide easily won this one

Mjust23 vs SPuL
SPuL easily won with a decent punch…mjust came very weak with a gay punch…big mismatch

For$aken vs B.X.P
Weak battle here…forsaken had more of an explanation then lines…don’t explain that much!...we aren’t 3 year olds…he had a good meta which worked and won it….B.X.P didnt have a nice punchline…which is why he lost

L.I. vs Miss Lyricist
Well I won because I had a better punch…meta clicked and hers didn’t hit that hard…she put up a good fight but couldn’t pull it out

BostonLyricist vs Shadows Edge
Shadows edge took this with his witty punch and better concepts…boston came with a your mom punch…and we all no how they hold up…lol

Apotheosis vs Durmil
Another huge explanation…Durmil’s punch was basic and didn’t hit too hard while Apo’s meta was clever and hit…don’t explain that much Durmil…winner was Apotheosis

Triple_N vs Metaskriptz
This was a close match voting wise…but I felt Triple took it by a good amount…Meta had a stretched opener which didn’t help…and Triple had a funny witty punch…good battle though

Da Magician 7 vs Polifick
Polifick won this with a clever meta…Da magician stated stuff but didn’t land a nice punch…mis match right here too

Killacamflow vs Forgotten Flow
Killacam took this in 2 vote battle lmao…both came decent…not too great by both…I wasn’t feeling either punch…

No show battles
Mental Anew vs Mixtape
Mixtape won by no show
Deleon vs Flow Intelligent
Flow Intelligent wins by no show

Interview Segment
L.I. [6:40 PM]: Hey Genicide...you've been chosen to be the interview participant for the first mag ever in the PLL!
Genicide [6:40 PM]: yeah tight
L.I. [6:40 PM]: Okay let's begin....
L.I. [6:40 PM]: What made you decide to join the PLL?
Genicide [6:41 PM]: i dont know im really not good at punchlines soo i figured it would help me elevate
L.I. [6:42 PM]: Cool...well who are 3 people you look up to most on relaunched for their punchlines?
Genicide [6:43 PM]: hm... thats actuallly a pretty close one..
Genicide [6:43 PM]: probably spul.. and i really dont know who else
L.I. [6:44 PM]: okay well at least you got one name lol
Genicide [6:44 PM]: yeah
L.I. [6:44 PM]: What about SPuL's punches do you look up to?
Genicide [6:44 PM]: i dont know.. they arent really played out.. he keeps pretty original stuff...
L.I. [6:45 PM]: Aight cool...How do you feel the league is being ran? Like the rules,features,and battle match ups
Genicide [6:46 PM]: i think its being run pretty good.. the rules work good.. the match ups are pretty good i think they could be better but its hard to work with people when u got some vets in here and some pretty new kids
L.I. [6:47 PM]: Yep...Now your against *The Star*...who do you think will win?
Genicide [6:48 PM]: well i dont know its gonna be close.. the stars punches are pretty stretched and not too hard hitting.. but also my punchlines are one of the worst parts of my battling soo i think it will be close but i will win if i go pretty hard
L.I. [6:49 PM]: Well try your hardest and take peoples advice!...only a few questions left and the interview is over....
Genicide [6:49 PM]: alrigh hit me with them
L.I. [6:51 PM]: Now Im going to give you two of the most expected top battles this week and u give me your predictions...DeLeon vs Flow Intelligent....virt vs MarvoulousJ1009....
Genicide [6:52 PM]: hm... deleon and flow intelligent.. this will be a pretty good one.. i think deleon has improved alot over the past few weeks.. but flow intelligent is just a little too much for him soo my prediction for that is flow intelligent
Genicide [6:53 PM]: now virt and marvoulousj thats gonna be a good one too.. i dont really see much with J and i know virt can come with some pretty good punchlines now and then so im gonna have to go with virt
L.I. [6:54 PM]: okay good predictions...i think i predicted the same thing lol....i see you are in the running for the rookie of july....are you excited?....comments?
Genicide [6:55 PM]: yeah im pretty excited.. i mean their are alot of other rookies out there that are deserving.. but i have been getting help elevating and i have been working pretty hard.. so i hope i can win it but if not its not the end of the world... but peeps continue voting
L.I. [6:56 PM]: Awesome...well goodluck with the rookie of the month nomination....goodluck against *The Star*....and keep elevating on ur punchlines...youll get there if you apply practice....peace fam
Genicide [6:57 PM]: alright peace

Top 5 Punches
1. Fruity like apples. . .
. . .but that ain't why I hate ya,
its coz ur naturally a bitch. . .
. . .like mother nature
Apotheosis vs Durmil
2. We exact opposistes, my punches fare well n leave ya jerkin
While your punches just on welfare, cuz them shit aint workin
Shadows edge vs Boston Lyricist
3. His lyrical content is Vacant, like parking lots of enron..
edubz couldnt "step" correct if he "stomped" on scantrons..
Calamity vs edubz
4. To win this, my lyrics don't have to be lush
I just gotta stick my hand out, jiggle an flush
Triple_N vs MetaSkriptz
5. im spit above like im in the loft, makin dis more graphic den lara croft
damn you lost, ur spittin so young im urged to go “please cough”
edubz vs calamity

Hope yah liked it!

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.  
Old 07-19-04, 12:04 AM   #2
Shadows edge
retired.

Text Record: 20-11
IP: FFF9 59CF

that #5 punch is suspect. nice mag though

p.s. interview me.

Old 07-19-04, 10:04 AM   #3
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4C49 64C6

haha was my punch top haha it was shit just like my spits

Last edited by L.I. : 07-19-04 at 04:08 PM.

Old 07-19-04, 10:06 AM   #4
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4C49 64C6

but thanks

Old 07-20-04, 05:51 AM   #5
MARVOLoUsJ1009
STiLL Da FUKKiN SiCKEST!!

Text Record: 36-22
IP: 4289 77F4

word only like 2 of dem shits was punchlines lol damm

Da "SiCKEST ON DiS SiTE" LiNE HaS BEEN USED aGaiNST ME 50 x'S...U DUDES aBUSED iT

Old 07-20-04, 09:59 AM   #6
Archeologist
Dope.

Text Record: 25-6
IP: 69E5 3509

Good mag but punch 2 was the best..
pz.

Old 07-22-04, 05:02 AM   #7
K-neticz
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4289 77F4

I just fucked my mum.

Last edited by Apotheosis : 07-22-04 at 08:47 AM.